Author Topic: Unban Reques (Tropical Hell)  (Read 198 times)

Offline Insane_Manuel_Blocker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Reques (Tropical Hell)
« on: July 27, 2017, 01:07:15 pm »
Unban Request
Steam Name: Haytham Kenway
Name of which you were banned: Auto Block hack (I dont have any hacks)
Date when you were banned: 26.7.2017 Hour: Between 02:00-03:00 PM (at the night)
Action leading to ban: I was perfect blocking every incoming attacks then one admin tp'ed me and told me " Good auto hack mate" then banned me immediately he didnt have any proof and ı didnt use any hacks
Why should you be unbanned: Because ı didnt use any hacks im innocent and he didnt have any proof, evidence or something its not fair to ban someone for good playing thats why ı think you should unban me.
PlayerID: I dont know my ID ım perma banned from server (ıf you know how can ı learn write me please)

Offline Herishey

• Community Representative
  • Nobleman of NW.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Queen Billishey
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Unban Reques (Tropical Hell)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 02:18:10 pm »
I won some things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also a salt miner, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

"To die a young legend or live a long life unfulfilled, 'cause you wanna change the world, but while alive you never will, 'cause they only feel you after you gone, or I've been told, and now I'm caught between bein' heard and gettin' old."

"I don't like too many people they ain't gotta like me."