Author Topic: TNWL $250 Invitational Groupfight ( Tomorrow 9pmEST, $20 giveaway for viewers)  (Read 30297 times)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: TNWL $250 Invitational Groupfight
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2017, 04:06:50 am »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2017, 04:26:10 am »
who's the fuckboy who miscounted the amount of teams needed and threw the leftovers on them?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2017, 05:15:40 am »
who's the fuckboy who miscounted the amount of teams needed and threw the leftovers on them?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2017, 05:16:18 am »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2017, 05:29:28 am »

It doesn't matter who was on what team, it wasn't about wins or losses it was just about evaluating performance, the only reason we did picks instead of random in the first place is because it would've taken forever to randomize 6 5v5 teams.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2017, 05:35:47 am »

It doesn't matter who was on what team, it wasn't about wins or losses it was just about evaluating performance, the only reason we did picks instead of random in the first place is because it would've taken forever to randomize 6 5v5 teams.
that's it, you're done kiddo
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2017, 06:13:04 am »

that's it, you're done kiddo

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2017, 06:23:07 am »

no i reckon it would take a normal amount of time

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Victorious501

• Corporal
  • Member of the 3eVolt since 2014
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_CplFo_Victor
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2017, 11:58:54 am »
Please never put me in a team that doesn't have at least one other good player. I thought I was going to have to get a prostate exam after dealing with team 6...

Also please let me in, I was the only positive K/D ratio on my team :(

3eVolt Member Since 2013
1st Place NANWL S6 | 1st Place RGL Champ

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2017, 04:40:10 pm »
Please never put me in a team that doesn't have at least one other good player. I thought I was going to have to get a prostate exam after dealing with team 6...

That's because we were have a good time and you were having an aneurism. I just wish that you died because of it.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2017, 05:06:15 pm »
arent u supose to be good 3ebolt

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2017, 06:38:27 pm »
arent u supose to be good 3ebolt
3ebolt? doesnt that just mean they're fast

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2017, 10:05:31 pm »
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Victorious501

• Corporal
  • Member of the 3eVolt since 2014
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_CplFo_Victor
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2017, 10:26:55 pm »

That's because we were have a good time and you were having an aneurism. I just wish that you died because of it.
For a moment there I was wishing I had. Death would have been preferable to having to working with your autistic ass. Sure we were in a bad match up, but making a big joke out of it instead of actually trying to show what you're made of is pathetic.

3eVolt Member Since 2013
1st Place NANWL S6 | 1st Place RGL Champ