Author Topic: European Infantry Cup [Season 1] *Completed*  (Read 165820 times)

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Infantry Cup [Season 1]
« Reply #330 on: July 04, 2017, 08:48:11 pm »
Please stop arguing on the thread and wait for the final verdict by the cup organizers.

As far as I see it, Lvov is not allowed to play for any other reg in the next 48 hours according to the rules, and has an option of "changing" his reg two more times before being banned from the cup. However, Lvov was never a member of 59e so cup organizers may ban him immediately. As I've said, waiting for their final decision.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 08:51:45 pm by Gojkov »

Offline Lvov

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lvov
« Reply #331 on: July 04, 2017, 08:51:26 pm »
I'm not playing not for one regiment of this tournament) Lol. It's a joke, if srsly, This time I played PW 4.5 on Russian Server :D

Offline Atempt

• Sergeant Major
  • go away
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1y_Nevsk_Hassart_Plk
« Reply #332 on: July 04, 2017, 08:52:52 pm »
ahahah, It's a joke. What you are naive. I just laughed. Plz stop.
i dont care. If it were not you i still need to check this player. No worrying to you if its not you ;)

I'm not afraid, I have nothing and never will be)Just men of this regiment is so scared of me that hes believe everything what is said about me
maybe. And maybe i just cant stand mercs whores and colonel who accept them  :'(
Хочешь вступить в хороший русскоязычный полк с отличным коллективом? Добавь [1y_Nevsk] Hassart в стиме!

Offline Atempt

• Sergeant Major
  • go away
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 04, 2017, 08:53:23 pm »
Please stop arguing on the thread and wait for the final verdict by the cup organizers.

As far as I see it, Lvov is not allowed to play for any other reg in the next 48 hours according to the rules, and has an option of "changing" his reg two more times before being banned from the cup. However, Lvov was never a member of 59e so cup organizers may ban him immediately. As I've said, waiting for their final decision.
sry, i'll stop
Хочешь вступить в хороший русскоязычный полк с отличным коллективом? Добавь [1y_Nevsk] Hassart в стиме!

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 04, 2017, 08:54:19 pm »
Atempt you're not doing yourself a favour by letting your anger get the better of you. Relax, you gave us enough proof, now just chill back and calmly wait for organizers' decision.

Your regiment is good enough to still be able to win the league even with the first loss you got, from what I've seen last night. Just chill mate

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #335 on: July 04, 2017, 08:55:24 pm »
In regards to the potential merc when Price gets back will simply get the NW ID of the server and compare it in the data base of Dodo and will find out if he is truely a merc seeing that Gojkov can confirm that the chatlog is evidence for this player inviting/mercing will make sure to look into it, I cant make any final decisions all by myself so will have to wait on Price for this matter, but just for now stop the argueing on the thread.

Offline Lvov

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lvov
« Reply #336 on: July 04, 2017, 09:16:52 pm »
I would even want to see the faster, who was under the nickname    ;D

Offline Grela

• First Lieutenant
  • "The lion from the north"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CI_5toReg_Cpt_Grela
« Reply #337 on: July 04, 2017, 11:34:17 pm »
Regiments: 1erBG vs 15pp (League 2)
Date and time: 09.07.2017, 19:00 GMT
Server: looking for one
Referee: looking for one

any referee?

JSC 2013-2015 (Fus) | 64RegGal 2016-2018 (Col)| 1erBG 2018-2020(Col) | 5to 2020 (Cpt)

Offline AggofanCZ

• Second Lieutenant
  • 56e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne CZ/SK
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 04, 2017, 11:56:44 pm »
1stBrig_59e_Mazlik_Achiless is really not this guy Lvov about whom I never heard before but Achless. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078682491/
He is permanent member of 66Pp.
I asked Chriseh(John Price) if it is possible for members of 66Pp to attend as 59e, because we will be merging together in about one month. He said it is okay, if they'll attend with tags of 59e and if they are not in any other regiment taking part in this tournament.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 12:06:00 am by AggofanCZ »

Offline Atempt

• Sergeant Major
  • go away
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 05, 2017, 12:26:47 am »
1stBrig_59e_Mazlik_Achiless is really not this guy Lvov about whom I never heard before but Achless. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078682491/
I asked Chriseh(John Price) if it is possible for members of 66Pp to attend as 59e, because we will be merging together in about one month. He said it is okay, if they'll attend with tags of 59e and if they are not in any other regiment taking part in this tournament.
hm ok if its not lvov (we will check it) but still why u take ppl from other regs? If i say that ppl from 96y can come to my battles just cause somewhere in future we will merge. What is now is now. What is in about one month is about one month.

Offline AggofanCZ

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 05, 2017, 12:49:04 am »
hm ok if its not lvov (we will check it) but still why u take ppl from other regs? If i say that ppl from 96y can come to my battles just cause somewhere in future we will merge. What is now is now. What is in about one month is about one month.

We are already playing together on events as one reg, just changing tags from event to event, from 59e to 66Pp. Only thing we now need to choose is new name and that will be decided in about one month.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #341 on: July 05, 2017, 01:18:39 am »
finally unmuted yes, 66pp and 59e are in teh same brigade so it would just end up legit like the IVe, good argument there Atempt

good luck tomorrow 96y vs 66th, thats the only reason im on holiday (to avoid this cancerous match)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 01:21:01 am by Fwuffy »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #342 on: July 05, 2017, 04:11:28 am »
We will indeed check it. Btw chaps we check the rosters of people who played a match at the end of the matchweek in 1 go. Not directly after matches.

Aggofan, you told me in 1 week not 1 month if I remember correctly. To clarify to everyone, I said that i would prefer them to keep 59e tags for the cup rather than 66pp as because most of you know, 66pp and 66th are both quite closely linked so I wanted to avoid any issues and confusion as after all, they are just tags.

In future I don't really care who it is, they should have a rank. Even if it's just an equivalent. Like previous comments mentioned, you signed up as 59e not 1st Brigade.

As I said previously reffs, please make sure you keep a ss of the scoreboards when posting scores so that I can cross reference IDs easier.

finally unmuted yes, 66pp and 59e are in teh same brigade so it would just end up legit like the IVe, good argument there Atempt

good luck tomorrow 96y vs 66th, thats the only reason im on holiday (to avoid this cancerous match)
rather than post things like this, work harder on beating them. Even if it is only moral support while you are on holiday.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:14:26 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline AggofanCZ

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 05, 2017, 04:20:32 am »
We will indeed check it. Btw chaps we check the rosters of people who played a match at the end of the matchweek in 1 go. Not directly after matches.

Aggofan, you told me in 1 week not 1 month if I remember correctly. To clarify to everyone, I said that i would prefer them to keep 59e tags for the cup rather than 66pp as because most of you know, 66pp and 66th are both quite closely linked so I wanted to avoid any issues and confusion as after all, they are just tags.

In future I don't really care who it is, they should have a rank. Even if it's just an equivalent. Like previous comments mentioned, you signed up as 59e not 1st Brigade.

As I said previously reffs, please make sure you keep a ss of the scoreboards when posting scores so that I can cross reference IDs easier.

rather than post things like this, work harder on beating them. Even if it is only moral support while you are on holiday.

http://www.postimg.cz/i/keG8U

I'll make sure, they have right tags next match.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:22:34 am by AggofanCZ »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #344 on: July 05, 2017, 04:26:09 am »
Hey I'm not known for good memory!!!

I am back on Friday then I will look further into this and post my decision, curb it till then.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.