Author Topic: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated  (Read 308716 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Major General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Maj_MarxeiL | CCCP_MarxeiL
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8550 on: June 07, 2019, 06:43:12 pm »
u can make ur own list and pm me on fse so i put it there
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 1x 9v9 Winner | 1x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 1x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Shadey

• Donator
  • Proud Boys | Team ENG | Big Gay
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 57e_Cpt_Shadey
« Reply #8551 on: June 07, 2019, 06:44:56 pm »

S.Points incoming
Guys we facing the top8 eu all time , the greatest of the greatest , take care and play you best game.

Offline Muhataa

• Second Lieutenant
  • 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AK47_Muha
« Reply #8552 on: June 09, 2019, 09:57:38 am »

Offline Gi

• Lieutenant General
  • Snappers_Gi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Cpt_Gi
« Reply #8553 on: June 09, 2019, 02:15:06 pm »
I must say I am in utter shock at how low you have rated faisan on this list. I would have thought that the inventor of the backstab and pioneer of the 5v1 kill method would command a higher place on a melee list. If in any doubt of his melee ability then go to the gf server around peak time and spectate the player "Betty_Bea_Getty_McCanahagn" and watch his game breaking, mind bending melee style.

Online Tardet

• Lieutenant General
  • Fidelitate et Honore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #8554 on: June 09, 2019, 02:54:18 pm »
I must say I am in utter shock at how low you have rated faisan on this list. I would have thought that the inventor of the backstab and pioneer of the 5v1 kill method would command a higher place on a melee list. If in any doubt of his melee ability then go to the gf server around peak time and spectate the player "Betty_Bea_Getty_McCanahagn" and watch his game breaking, mind bending melee style.

Not to mention he is also leading the arguably greatest groupfighting team of all time. I know it doesn't necessarily matter in the individual rankings but surely this must count for something?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Nock

• Brigadier General
  • ex-14e/17e/4e/18e/KKA/91st
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: 17th Lewis Love
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8555 on: June 12, 2019, 05:29:29 pm »

Not to mention he is also leading the arguably greatest groupfighting team of all time. I know it doesn't necessarily matter in the individual rankings but surely this must count for something?

Offline Le_Faisan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8556 on: June 12, 2019, 07:08:15 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHA you are so funny GI, your little brain can't see THE SKILL IN ACTION. Your are just a monkey who spam down stab everywhere and you pray to hit someone like Sadman. You teached me melee at the beginning but i when i see your level actually, i cry, i tell myself is not possible is not GI, he is trash like sandman and retarded like dayboul. GI for me you look like an african baby and i can be this Madonna who will adopt you and teach you melee. GI you need help, i can help you, its urgent get help !
DayBoul has been banned for 6 months for repeated posting of graphic content and use of racial slurs.

Offline Fralla8

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Pte Fralla8
« Reply #8557 on: June 12, 2019, 07:12:05 pm »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand demoted

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • Headlocking Supremo Tropical Fungerino 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #8558 on: June 12, 2019, 07:47:20 pm »
VERY NICE
Props do not go to them, they suck.

Offline Gi

• Lieutenant General
  • Snappers_Gi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Cpt_Gi
« Reply #8559 on: June 12, 2019, 10:39:15 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHA you are so funny GI, your little brain can't see THE SKILL IN ACTION. Your are just a monkey who spam down stab everywhere and you pray to hit someone like Sadman. You teached me melee at the beginning but i when i see your level actually, i cry, i tell myself is not possible is not GI, he is trash like sandman and retarded like dayboul. GI for me you look like an african baby and i can be this Madonna who will adopt you and teach you melee. GI you need help, i can help you, its urgent get help !

Offline Muhataa

• Second Lieutenant
  • 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AK47_Muha

Offline Cameron.

• Sergeant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpl_Cameron
« Reply #8561 on: June 16, 2019, 12:01:57 pm »
Forgive me if I’m wrong, however I am certain ironreign got found out for autoblock if he was a gren in a Turkish regiment during an EIC match?????

Literally blocked attack’s for maybe 30 seconds in a 5v1 at an inhuman speed and all of them were right and could do two at a time.

Offline Kulouš

• First Lieutenant
  • I might be a cunt (yes, I'm. No doubt)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #8562 on: June 16, 2019, 12:10:16 pm »
Cheating Turks?  NO WAY!

Offline Cameron.

• Sergeant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpl_Cameron