Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 210461 times)

Porkins and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Nock

• Brigadier General
  • ex-14e/17e/4e/18e/KKA/91st/17th
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #3015 on: November 04, 2019, 10:33:04 pm »
When do we get double kill, triple kill etc. annoucement?
you never get that many kills anyway

Spoiler
go play COD they do it there
[close]

Offline Harford

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3016 on: November 07, 2019, 05:55:04 pm »
When do we get double kill, triple kill etc. annoucement?

yeah dude cant wait to get the rocket launcher when you're on a 7 killstreak
Former 8eMchl | 17eCplFo | 77yPfc | 5eBrg | 91stPte | 7eCvl

Offline Kulouš

• First Lieutenant
  • Czech is love Czech is life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #3017 on: November 08, 2019, 04:31:33 pm »
BóóóóB! I think it is about right time to relocate the server to Amsterdam and change hosting. It's suppa laggy.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 11:16:07 pm by Kulouš »

Offline Kore

• Colonel
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: **[*]
« Reply #3018 on: November 09, 2019, 03:40:09 am »
BóóóóB! I think is about right time to relocate the server to Amsterdam and change hosting. It's suppa laggy.

sounds like a kulous problem HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAIOEWUQSLFGHTBNV EIDGOFHSJAVLN

well yes, but actually no

the gf server has been experiencing some awful lags recently
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tinki

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: November 10, 2019, 11:03:16 pm »
I woud like to be unban please....I'm realy kind....<3....Thanks :))))

(I think I was banned for dueling or something liek that)

Offline Nock

• Brigadier General
  • ex-14e/17e/4e/18e/KKA/91st/17th
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #3020 on: November 10, 2019, 11:27:19 pm »

post a proper unban request hello

Offline Herishey

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [B]lack
« Reply #3021 on: November 11, 2019, 10:26:36 am »

As the others said please use the template that can be found on the opening post.
I won some things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: November 11, 2019, 11:25:51 am »
BóóóóB! I think is about right time to relocate the server to Amsterdam and change hosting. It's suppa laggy.

sounds like a kulous problem HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAIOEWUQSLFGHTBNV EIDGOFHSJAVLN

well yes, but actually no

the gf server has been experiencing some awful lags recently

The server location is on the outskirts of Amsterdam and to my knowledge Arctic don't offer that as a location so you're stuck with what you got.

As for lags, it's likely a combination of something occurring on the server / the oldness of the account.

Online Vegi.

• Major
  • 92nd | Professional Benchwarmer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vegi the Cucumber
« Reply #3023 on: November 11, 2019, 10:40:01 pm »
In-game Name: 92nd_Cpt_Vegi
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Porkins
Reason For Ban: I dont know
Time/date (If Known): now
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I dont know what i did wrong.
Porkins told me i'm on the permban list warning or whatever this list got called. So i said i didnt care, because if i wont do anything wrong i wont be banned.
I already knew it before so i fixed my behaviour.
Also to mention he gave me a last warning because of a TK, but that one was on accident cuz i was spinning.
You can even check the chatlogs. I didnt insult an admin or something...?
Player ID (If Known): 1223304
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 10:43:26 pm by Vegi. »

Offline Ry@n

• Captain
  • 96y_UntOf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #3024 on: November 11, 2019, 10:47:46 pm »
Porkins told me i'm on the permban list warning or whatever this list got called. So i said i didnt care, because if i wont do anything wrong i wont be banned.
Also to mention he gave me a last warning because of a TK, but that one was on accident cuz i was spinning.
you tk intentionally and then were giving him backchat, idk why u dont just mute him adn stop talking smh

Online Vegi.

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: November 11, 2019, 10:53:46 pm »
you tk intentionally and then were giving him backchat, idk why u dont just mute him adn stop talking smh
What? So I have to mute admins, because they can't behave like one since they dont like me? That's not my problem. I don't break rules. I shouldn't get banned. And about that teamkill it happend 1 sec after after the enemy got killed.
And even then if i did it intentionally. He gave me a last warning about and after that i didnt break any rules.

Online Porkins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3026 on: November 11, 2019, 10:55:02 pm »
What? So I have to mute admins, because they can't behave like one since they dont like me? That's not my problem. I don't break rules. I shouldn't get banned. And about that teamkill it happend 1 sec after after the enemy got killed.
And even then if i did it intentionally. He gave me a last warning about and after that i didnt broke any rules.
You're on a permanent last warning from Bob, I was going to give you an extra warning but then you started shit talking so why I should I?

Online Vegi.

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: November 11, 2019, 10:55:40 pm »
And even then if i did it intentionally. He gave me a last warning about and after that i didnt broke any rules.
You're on a permanent last warning from Bob, I was going to give you an extra warning but then you started shit talking so why I should I?
What did i say? Tell me
I only said: that i didnt care about being on the list, if i keep behaving on the server, then there's nothing to worry about.

Online Porkins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3028 on: November 11, 2019, 10:59:24 pm »
What did i say? Tell me
I only said: that i didnt care about being on the list, if i keep behaving on the server, then there's nothing to worry about.
I honestly can't remember now it wasn't just one thing, but you're ignoring the point of the intentional tk which is what you're banned for...

Online Vegi.

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: November 11, 2019, 11:01:07 pm »
What did i say? Tell me
I honestly can't remember now it wasn't just one thing, but you're ignoring the point of the intentional tk which is what you're banned for...
Now you're just looking for reasons to ban me honestly. I was spinning with that guy yea he got killed and i killed on accident my teammate.
I just said that it was on accident....??