Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 191529 times)

Offline Melsyo

• First Lieutenant
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Cpt
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2310 on: February 06, 2019, 10:55:24 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Your In-game Name: CCCP_Obelix
Their In-game Name: Poulet_Chocolat_Coco_Ayala and LePouletV2_Higen
Reason For Ban: Fake AFKing, Trolling at Spawn, Punching, Delaying, Team Hitting + Team Killing on purpose
Evidence (screenshots):
(Delaying + Fake AFKing)
Spoiler
[close]
(Team Hitting look my health bar) 
Spoiler
[close]

(Kicking, Punching)
Spoiler
[close]
(Kicking at spawn)
Spoiler
[close]
+
Spoiler
[close]
(Teamkilling on Purpose)
Spoiler
[close]
+ Rikkert warning him
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) : 6th February around 10 PM GMT
+ Coco insulted me in global chat but i did not screenshoted that unfortunatly :-X
+ @Coco no need to answer without evidences, ty
[close]
Aight I was on during all of this so i'll give you the rundown: Obelix joins the server and instantly starts insulting me, smallest, coco and others. I slayed him after he used a racial slur and gave him his final warning. Then he directed all of his shit at coco in french. I don't speak a single word of French so I had no clue if they were insulting eachother or not. What I can definitely tell you is that obelix was baiting a response from everyone in the server multiple times. I didn't see any of the teamhitting and kicking myself. But the one time where coco teamkilled him was after he spawned in under a fake name and went to backstab coco. He failed and got chambered. At which point coco teamkilled him. I did slay coco because you shouldnt take matters in your own hands. If I had known that that was obelix at that time I would have tempbanned him on the spot, as I had already given him a warning earlier.

Coming onto fse and trying to spin this story in your favor won't work when there was an admin on that saw most of it obelix.
[close]
A few days ago Obelix was doing something similar while I was on the GF server with, among others, new trial admin R1bazz. He insulted R1bazz a few times as well but was sly enough to not let it escalate enough into me banning him. He should be watched closely.
1st: Melsyo 2nd: Janne 3rd: Muha 4th: Extazz94

Offline Golden.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • K-KA Kpl | Team IRE | ProudestBoy |
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 28th_Ens_George_Goldfield
« Reply #2311 on: February 06, 2019, 10:58:27 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Reason For Ban: Fake AFKing, Trolling at Spawn, Punching, Delaying, Team Hitting + Team Killing on purpose
Evidence (screenshots):
(Delaying + Fake AFKing)
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

(Kicking, Punching)
Spoiler
[close]
(Kicking at spawn)
Spoiler
[close]
+
Spoiler
[close]
(Teamkilling on Purpose)
Spoiler
[close]
+ Rikkert warning him
Spoiler
[close]
+ Coco insulted me in global chat but i did not screenshoted that unfortunatly :-X
[close]
Aight I was on during all of this so i'll give you the rundown: Obelix joins the server and instantly starts insulting me, smallest, coco and others. I slayed him after he used a racial slur and gave him his final warning. Then he directed all of his shit at coco in french. I don't speak a single word of French so I had no clue if they were insulting eachother or not. What I can definitely tell you is that obelix was baiting a response from everyone in the server multiple times. I didn't see any of the teamhitting and kicking myself. But the one time where coco teamkilled him was after he spawned in under a fake name and went to backstab coco. He failed and got chambered. At which point coco teamkilled him. I did slay coco because you shouldnt take matters in your own hands. If I had known that that was obelix at that time I would have tempbanned him on the spot, as I had already given him a warning earlier.

Coming onto fse and trying to spin this story in your favor won't work when there was an admin on that saw most of it obelix.
[close]

Fully agreed I was on the server towards the end and Obelix was as usual trying to annoy everyone on the server.
I never throw high quality ballistic (and they're very aesthethic, you're happy to throw them) stab in gf
you have implied technical aspect in your message, I'll be answering it with some technical accuracy on the duel meta and it's philosophy, tomorrow.

Offline Obelix_La_D

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • AK74 | Strong Mother Fucker | EU Slayer since 2018
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: February 06, 2019, 11:01:56 pm »
Guys, why are you coming here to say bullshits about me, if you want to ban me, make a ban request with evidences, my ban request isn't about my case right? You are pathetic at this point, stop trying to defend those guys, check logs you will see that i was not insulting anybody or teamkilling anybody, stop be so touchy and deal with the ban request por favor.

I think that Coco can defend himself, if i have done bad things against him, he can show evidences on his own don't you think??
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 11:03:34 pm by Obelixov »

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2313 on: February 07, 2019, 02:32:09 pm »
In-game Name: fred
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): /
Reason For Ban: tks
Time/date (If Known): 5:55 gmt
Apology/Statement Against Ban: from the bottom of my heart, i apologize for being garbage
Player ID (If Known): 1364893

Unbanned.

Evidence (screenshots):
(Delaying + Fake AFKing)
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

(Kicking, Punching)
Spoiler
[close]
(Kicking at spawn)
Spoiler
[close]
+
Spoiler
[close]
(Teamkilling on Purpose)
Spoiler
[close]
+ Rikkert warning him
Spoiler
[close]

Users will be reminded, again, that +1s to admin applications or ban/unban requests do not influence our decisions at all. We have logs that show us everything we need to know and so the posting regarding this ban are unnecessary. To clarify, these posts will stop now or you may face bans on The Groupfighting Server.

You will also be reminded that, just because you are friends with someone or are on Teamspeak with them, there is no excuse for teamkilling and/or teamhitting. You will face punishment appropriate for the rule-breaks in question.

There will be no bans handed out with regard to this incident, however Coco Ayala, Higen and Obelix are now being watched closely. If any of you teamkill on purpose, teamhit on purpose, troll, insult, delay, fake AFK or even try to provoke, you will be banned without warning.

This response may seem extreme but, due to the overblown scene that has unfolded, such measures are due.

Again, there will be no further posts regarding this incident. If you would like to discuss this more then PM either myself or one of the other Head Admins.

Offline 18th_Bowie

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: February 07, 2019, 06:33:13 pm »
Has it been 5 days ?

Offline Wursti

• Colonel
  • Banned!
  • most hated person in NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wursti
« Reply #2315 on: February 07, 2019, 11:27:22 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Global Moderator
  • Nobleman of NW.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Mrks_Herishey
« Reply #2316 on: February 08, 2019, 10:24:48 am »
The idea is to quote the original unban request Bowie in-case someone who isn't me knows what you are talking about. Either-way there is an issue with the control panel so I can't unban you at the moment.
I won some things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline 18th_Bowie

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: February 09, 2019, 07:23:25 pm »
In-game Name: 18th_Rgl_Bowie{ spoons_likes_bt_callcentres}
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Spoons
Reason For Ban: for being rude to spoons {as a joke} smylie as my lieutenant told me to na jk i thought it was funny at the time and thought he would go along with the joke
Time/date (If Known): 18:45 oddd
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry for taking the piss out of your job i wont do it again, this is my first ban and it will be my last so once again Spoons im very sorry for taking the piss out of you and you're job
Player ID (If Known): Not too sure
Hi just wondering when im gonna be unbanned

Offline Herishey

• Global Moderator
  • Nobleman of NW.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: February 09, 2019, 07:56:52 pm »
In-game Name: 18th_Rgl_Bowie{ spoons_likes_bt_callcentres}
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Spoons
Reason For Ban: for being rude to spoons {as a joke} smylie as my lieutenant told me to na jk i thought it was funny at the time and thought he would go along with the joke
Time/date (If Known): 18:45 oddd
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry for taking the piss out of your job i wont do it again, this is my first ban and it will be my last so once again Spoons im very sorry for taking the piss out of you and you're job
Player ID (If Known): Not too sure
Hi just wondering when im gonna be unbanned
Unbanned.
I won some things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Matiko

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: February 10, 2019, 11:13:07 pm »
In-game Name: 3pp_XW_StFiz_Matiko102
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): / idk
Reason For Ban: ikd I was drunken
Time/date (If Known): 10gmt
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I will be polite if you unban me
Player ID (If Known): 1928138
Unban me please

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
  • yes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: xd
« Reply #2320 on: February 10, 2019, 11:45:57 pm »
Unban me please
Nice stupid excuse,you werent drunk for sure,i was the one that banned you and the reason was cause you tked me so you and your reg friend could have your duel or whatever.You knew the rules just expected that there was no admin on.
Greece have always been the real MVP's of this tournament if I'm honest.

Offline Herishey

• Global Moderator
  • Nobleman of NW.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: February 10, 2019, 11:47:46 pm »
Unban me please
Post in two days.

Offline Matiko

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: February 12, 2019, 07:54:35 am »
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): / freedom
Reason For Ban: trolling and teamkilling
Time/date (If Known): 2 days ago
Unban me please

Offline Herishey

• Global Moderator
  • Nobleman of NW.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: February 12, 2019, 09:58:52 am »
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): / freedom
Reason For Ban: trolling and teamkilling
Time/date (If Known): 2 days ago
Unban me please
Unbanned.

Offline Smokey_6147

• Private
  • 59th Guardsman ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: February 12, 2019, 07:41:58 pm »
Name of the game: 18th_Kgm_Smokey
Admin who banned you (if known): Autoban
Reason for prohibition: loads of people on the server and was lunging trying to get kills and people walked in front of me :/
Time / date (if known):12/02/19
Apologies / Declaration against the ban: Sorry ;c
Player ID (if known): 1292325
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:47:02 pm by Smokey_6147 »