Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370729 times)

Offline Speculaaskoekje

• Sergeant
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #3465 on: June 30, 2017, 09:59:17 am »
Guess what NL, when you guyz lose this one you will have to deal with a hairy chest hehehehe xdddd

guys dont mind him jammo has been throught a lot of things earlier this week such as the warm weather which made him dumb

before that he was already dumb

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: June 30, 2017, 08:57:00 pm »
Match:  GB vs NL
Ref: Tardet
Date/Time:  30/06/2017  8pm

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #3467 on: June 30, 2017, 09:42:30 pm »
Great-Britain 11-9 Netherlands

Was a really cool and close match, perfect way to end the tournament, well played to both teams.

Also worth to ask, is there any awards for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place (As Award, I mean FSE signatures or stuff like that)? Couldn't catch Caz on steam so worth asking here.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 11:17:05 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #3468 on: June 30, 2017, 09:43:19 pm »
netherlandSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Offline Speculaaskoekje

• Sergeant
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: June 30, 2017, 09:46:07 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3470 on: June 30, 2017, 10:51:40 pm »
Great-Britain 11-9 Netherland

Was a really cool and close match, perfect way to end the tournament, well played to both teams.

Also worth to ask, is there any awards for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place (As Award, I mean FSE signatures or stuff like that)? Couldn't catch Caz on steam so worth asking here.
I cba to make them but if anyone wants to donate three sigs then sure.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #3471 on: June 30, 2017, 11:05:31 pm »

pretty much sums up the tournament itself and the organisers' attitudes towards it, now u should lock the thread at that

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3472 on: June 30, 2017, 11:12:32 pm »
Reeaaalllll ready to lock this thread. Heri or Caz pls give the okay.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #3473 on: June 30, 2017, 11:14:45 pm »
not allowed to be locked untill tardet fixes netherlandSSSsssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSS in his post

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: June 30, 2017, 11:16:54 pm »
Fixed. :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: June 30, 2017, 11:23:55 pm »
Don't lock it yet in-case anyone has videos to post please. :)

pretty much sums up the tournament itself and the organisers' attitudes towards it, now u should lock the thread at that
I mean considering the tournament didn't start before I took Rommel's place you can fuck right off, and considering I made every graphic that this tournament has and the thread. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: June 30, 2017, 11:33:49 pm »

I mean considering the tournament didn't start before I took Rommel's place you can fuck right off, and considering I made every graphic that this tournament has and the thread. :)
i'm talking about caz hello?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: June 30, 2017, 11:35:54 pm »
The fact you can be arsed to make signatures for the tournament winners, runner-ups and third place just show that you don't give a fuck about the tournament anymore Heri and that's just a fact, not anyone putting the blame on you.

You said it yourself, you took over to help, you've done your lot for the tournament and unlike most people, I'm grateful for that.

All Fwuffy is saying is that given nobody is interested, you just should close it and be done with it, that will atleast prevent those pointless discussions to happen ! :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: June 30, 2017, 11:37:17 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Yeah you better be or I'll ban you for autoblock!!!

The fact you can be arsed to make signatures for the tournament winners, runner-ups and third place just show that you don't give a fuck about the tournament anymore Heri and that's just a fact, not anyone putting the blame on you.

You said it yourself, you took over to help, you've done your lot for the tournament and unlike most people, I'm grateful for that.

All Fwuffy is saying is that given nobody is interested, you just should close it and be done with it, that will atleast prevent those pointless discussions to happen ! :)
I am not a graphics artist, I simply made the basic graphics you can see on the thread here, if anyone wanted a sig worth using such as in NWWC 2014/15 I simply would not be able to create that, it's not that I don't care. Again I'm going to leave the thread open till tomorrow so people can post any media they have.

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: June 30, 2017, 11:40:59 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Yeah you better be or I'll ban you for autoblock!!!
no not again pls i just got unbanned like 2 months ago :(