Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370955 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #3255 on: June 10, 2017, 03:30:04 pm »
Honestly this is just getting childish and silly from both sides. And stop bringing people's ages into the question as its completly irrelevant to judge from someone's maturity. You can be 30 and behave like a complete ass.

Don't get me wrong, I've a lot of respect for both of you, Carolus and Alator, but don't tell me that kind of reaction is because you're 'amused' as anyone can tell its just the continuation of this 'triggering war' you see to enjoy doing for quite a while now with Haze.

Also please, just because you've a problem with someone from a certain nationality shouldn't lead you to make those stupid 'generalities', Haze doesn't and will never represent the french community, no matter how many tournament he wins nor how active and dedicated to the competitive scene he is. Atleast if you want to cause drama, try do it properly and bring some real arguments for fuck sake.

The more you give attention to arrogant people, the happier you make them. I understand it's easy to say and I'm not saying I didn't get to argue with those people myself, but please just try to be a bit smarter and mature in that case, otherwise don't pretend you're different than the said people.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 03:33:20 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Haze

« Reply #3256 on: June 10, 2017, 03:35:55 pm »
Alright swedes, it looks like you have well prepared your intervention there , the v75, ping, gfl, tryhards...ah guys :P...you know it might had been fun one year ago but not anymore, i've frankly had enough of you, it's getting annoying for some including me.
 It's your crazy trip i guess, say shit on ft and do anything to hide from us, proving your claim must be smth mysterious for you, imma gonna let you do this alone.

Just shitalk there, convice nw people that you are the real winners, smarter than us, relevant people, you never tryhard we do, you play for fun we don't, we're  just 24/24 online robots and last but not least that you're not upset at all and totally cool with sweden getting out round 1, coming there to do some shitalk on french absolutly just for fun right ? no jealousy right ? ;))

You won't get much of my time anyway, have fun and remember who cried like babies to the nwwc staff when the first challonge came out, if you want to be fun start with yourself, if you continue saying shit like that you guys will end up with the same big nose of zlatan i don't wish you that, money can't fix it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 03:52:20 pm by Drake »

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #3257 on: June 10, 2017, 03:40:45 pm »
Who vs who: France vs Great Britain
Date: Monday
Time: 8:00 pm Gmt
Ref: need a ref
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3258 on: June 10, 2017, 03:45:04 pm »
Who vs who: France vs Great Britain
Date: Monday
Time: 8:00 pm Gmt
Ref: need a ref
I can do it

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #3259 on: June 10, 2017, 04:24:07 pm »
Honestly this is just getting childish and silly from both sides. And stop bringing people's ages into the question as its completly irrelevant to judge from someone's maturity. You can be 30 and behave like a complete ass.

Don't get me wrong, I've a lot of respect for both of you, Carolus and Alator, but don't tell me that kind of reaction is because you're 'amused' as anyone can tell its just the continuation of this 'triggering war' you see to enjoy doing for quite a while now with Haze.

Also please, just because you've a problem with someone from a certain nationality shouldn't lead you to make those stupid 'generalities', Haze doesn't and will never represent the french community, no matter how many tournament he wins nor how active and dedicated to the competitive scene he is. Atleast if you want to cause drama, try do it properly and bring some real arguments for fuck sake.

The more you give attention to arrogant people, the happier you make them. I understand it's easy to say and I'm not saying I didn't get to argue with those people myself, but please just try to be a bit smarter and mature in that case, otherwise don't pretend you're different than the said people.

I never claimed that I find it amusing to trigger him (I try to avoid instigating things as it's so unnecessary), I only explained the reason Carolus why posted that (I'm quite confident that Carolus wasn't sober at the time, and drunk-posting is something he does frequently), and pointed out the flaws in HaZe's insults (that being how Carolus apparently is an irrelevant boy and that he doesn't really care if you insult his prowess in a game). I'm mainly tired of HaZe's behavior where he repeatedly insults people to the left and right over a game, and it's far from the first time he's been at this (most of the time no one didn't even instigate it).

Eitherway I'll leave it here, as I've made my point and continuing to bicker is just pointless, besides this thread has had far too much argueing as it is.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:28:37 pm by Alator »

Offline Jazzer

• Second Lieutenant
  • Flying Squirrel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freddie
« Reply #3260 on: June 10, 2017, 05:32:01 pm »
inb4 new thread lock

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #3261 on: June 10, 2017, 05:40:47 pm »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3262 on: June 10, 2017, 06:08:38 pm »
NL CZSK tonight 8pm uk time

ref pls?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: June 10, 2017, 07:43:52 pm »
inb4 new thread lock
=(

Relax bud, aint gonna happen. Just some random banter cuz of last nights big game-

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3264 on: June 10, 2017, 07:59:02 pm »
inb4 new thread lock
=(

Relax bud, aint gonna happen. Just some random banter cuz of last nights big game-
And you know this how?
There's no need for you to keep posting instigatory remarks, Carolus.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #3265 on: June 10, 2017, 09:47:47 pm »
GG WP

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: June 10, 2017, 09:48:23 pm »
All I can say is: I tried to help you guys...

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3267 on: June 10, 2017, 09:49:01 pm »
CZSK 14 - 6 NL

GGWP good match
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #3268 on: June 10, 2017, 09:49:11 pm »
yes

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General