Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 371189 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #3015 on: May 20, 2017, 12:41:20 pm »
Don't attribute the shady actions of Team Ukraine to its players as we didn't have any say in these kinds of things, the people to blame aren't the players.

But you did have NIFU playing for you. You could have done something about that?

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #3016 on: May 20, 2017, 01:16:04 pm »
Don't attribute the shady actions of Team Ukraine to its players as we didn't have any say in these kinds of things, the people to blame aren't the players.

But you did have NIFU playing for you. You could have done something about that?

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: May 20, 2017, 02:19:26 pm »

As Cpt of Ukraine you had full say? You knew the server, password and day lol.

Offline Jazzer

• Second Lieutenant
  • Flying Squirrel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freddie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3018 on: May 20, 2017, 02:34:56 pm »

Or maybe refrain posting in an attempt to avoid backlash that you're clearly getting. If you were considerate enough to participate in the tournament accordingly to rules you would have done something about it. Trying to defend yourself when no one asks you to and trying to push the blame on a captain instead? Way to go.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #3019 on: May 20, 2017, 07:23:38 pm »

Lets look at the implications of me going public about NIFU playing for us. If I did that I would have most likely been kicked from the team myself, and then not allowed to play whatsoever. I don't think you would have done that Hertz.

As Cpt of Ukraine you had full say? You knew the server, password and day lol.
I am not one of the Co-Captains? I am just a player and didn't have any say in how the team was organized.

Or maybe refrain posting in an attempt to avoid backlash that you're clearly getting. If you were considerate enough to participate in the tournament accordingly to rules you would have done something about it. Trying to defend yourself when no one asks you to and trying to push the blame on a captain instead? Way to go.
Why would I receive backlash? I didn't invite NIFU to play for team Ukraine, I am sure you all can guess who that was.

Offline Bob_The_Drunken_Villager

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob
« Reply #3020 on: May 20, 2017, 07:59:26 pm »
Sorry to interrupt but, Ukrainians had Nifu playing for them during their match with GB? Is that right?

If that is the case
Shouldn't it have been the fault of the guy who invited Nifu to play,
Everyone that directly knew about it and did nothing against it,
And Nifu himself for accepting the invitation?
[close]
"When we found the Abyss, we fought.
Through our blood, we did not find what we sought.
New challenger, end us, so we may rot.
For our journey into the Abyss, was all for nought."

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: May 20, 2017, 08:37:55 pm »
Sorry to interrupt but, Ukrainians had Nifu playing for them during their match with GB? Is that right?

If that is the case
[close]
You are right about 1 and 3, however with 2 it's a bit more complicated. The consequences to someone who would have revealed such information would have been grave and it would have not been worth exposing someone for wrongdoing to just have that person be removed from the team.

Offline Bob_The_Drunken_Villager

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob
« Reply #3022 on: May 20, 2017, 08:45:19 pm »
Why would a guy, who reveals rulebreaking, have consequences? I think all he would get is a little bit of hate from the rulebreaking guys, but from everyone else praise for how honest he is. Or am I wrong here?
"When we found the Abyss, we fought.
Through our blood, we did not find what we sought.
New challenger, end us, so we may rot.
For our journey into the Abyss, was all for nought."

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3023 on: May 20, 2017, 08:46:14 pm »

If that is the case
[close]
You are right about 1 and 3, however with 2 it's a bit more complicated. The consequences to someone who would have revealed such information would have been grave and it would have not been worth exposing someone for wrongdoing to just have that person be removed from the team.

Bullshit
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #3024 on: May 20, 2017, 08:49:44 pm »
Why would a guy, who reveals rulebreaking, have consequences? I think all he would get is a little bit of hate from the rulebreaking guys, but from everyone else praise for how honest he is. Or am I wrong here?
you're goddamn right

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #3025 on: May 20, 2017, 09:17:35 pm »

If that is the case
[close]
That is a load of wack Ukraine you had Alucard playing for you earlier in the tournament as well. Then you have the balls to invite NIFU what a joke... So bullshit that you even went through group stages..

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: May 20, 2017, 10:00:27 pm »

If that is the case
[close]
That is a load of wack Ukraine you had Alucard playing for you earlier in the tournament as well. Then you have the balls to invite NIFU what a joke... So bullshit that you even went through group stages..
I did not invite Alucard or NIFU and was against it the entire time, but in this scenario I was unable to do anything to change that. If you have any questions then direct them to our team captains MarxeiL and Desant.

Edit. Why the fuck are you all acting like white knights here? None of you shits would have spoken out because you would have been afraid to lose your spot to play in this NWWC, much like I was.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #3027 on: May 20, 2017, 10:23:29 pm »

If that is the case
[close]
I did not invite Alucard or NIFU and was against it the entire time, but in this scenario I was unable to do anything to change that. If you have any questions then direct them to our team captains MarxeiL and Desant.

Edit. Why the fuck are you all acting like white knights here? None of you shits would have spoken out because you would have been afraid to lose your spot to play in this NWWC, much like I was.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3028 on: May 20, 2017, 10:36:22 pm »
My question is, how did you figure this out? Did you get a tip from someone after or did you check the logs against another set of data? Because if you got a tip, then you can assign blame inside the team or not

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3029 on: May 20, 2017, 10:48:59 pm »
My question is, how did you figure this out? Did you get a tip from someone after or did you check the logs against another set of data? Because if you got a tip, then you can assign blame inside the team or not

After Alucard incident they probably checked IDs this time , and Its not really hard to detect some1 not being ukranian because normally from Ukraine you can get lowest ping like let say 38-40 ish to french server NIFU gets like 20-22 afaik . So thats like one of the easiest way to detect those kinda attempts also your thinking is wrong Dan If you think snitching the information out would get you out of the team is bs and you know it . You could just steam pm what they were trying to do over steam and remain silent in the teamspeak nobody would have know that it was you in the first place also you would say to Caz or whatever referee was refereing that match to dont mention about someone giving that information to him , rather him finding it out from IDs and such - problem solved - .