Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367720 times)

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2910 on: May 16, 2017, 07:01:48 am »
Cry more.. the organizers changed it twice now, they won't get everyone happy anyways. Point is everyone who is playing either against France or GB will be unhappy... just accept FRA's dominant role (saying that even tho I don't respect them that much) and end this.
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2911 on: May 16, 2017, 07:29:04 am »
Ukraine sure do have a challenge ahead of them, honestly speaking I think they should keep the groups like this because it results in the most interesting semi-finals and finals, if a team thinks that they are being treated unfairly its bullshit. This tournament is made to prove who at the current state of development of NW is the best nation at group fighting, and if you have a tough opponent like Ukraine does for example. You just have to train and improve and if that isn't what your team wants to do then you have inept captains.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2912 on: May 16, 2017, 08:03:50 am »
I think they should keep the groups like this because it results in the most interesting semi-finals and finals
what would be an uninteresting (semi-)final in your eyes?

edit phone keyboard typosss
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:13:51 am by Nero_ »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: May 16, 2017, 08:06:07 am »
I think they should keep the groups like this because it results in the most interesting semi-finals and finals
what would be an unintersting in your eyes?
Russia vs Netherlands

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2914 on: May 16, 2017, 09:21:01 am »
Keep crying all you like as I said it won't change again.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: May 16, 2017, 10:21:47 am »
I played hundreds gfs vs France or Frenchtouch since we made CCCP so I don't care if we will face them. But if you want to make it more logical, Ukraine shouldn't face gb since gb wasn't in the same group with Russia. You just fucked up as an organaiser with this barckets.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: May 16, 2017, 10:32:25 am »
I played hundreds gfs vs France or Frenchtouch since we made CCCP so I don't care if we will face them. But if you want to make it more logical, Ukraine shouldn't face gb since gb wasn't in the same group with Russia. You just fucked up as an organaiser with this barckets.
Ok! Shame we wont change it tho
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #2917 on: May 16, 2017, 10:54:12 am »
WHAT THE FUCK

Get this Herishey cunt out of team scotland!!!

team scotland for scottish people!!!!
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: May 16, 2017, 11:19:16 am »
I'm actually supporting these kinds of brackets but ok.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2919 on: May 16, 2017, 11:45:14 am »
The post was clearly not in response to you.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: May 16, 2017, 12:00:48 pm »
sorry Mr. Herishey.

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #2921 on: May 16, 2017, 01:29:47 pm »
sorry Mr. Herishey.
Mr. Herishey was his father.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2922 on: May 16, 2017, 02:09:27 pm »
I just find it a bit odd...That Scotland got 2nd most points in the group stage. Yet have been put with teams who didn't do as well.  Curious........  Should've been FRA, SCOT and GB in the same bracket to make it "fair".  But at least this will make the tournament interesting....GL all.
Bobertini would have been smarter as Cpt.

#VivaLaBober
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2923 on: May 16, 2017, 02:47:05 pm »
I just find it a bit odd...That Scotland got 2nd most points in the group stage. Yet have been put with teams who didn't do as well.  Curious........  Should've been FRA, SCOT and GB in the same bracket to make it "fair".  But at least this will make the tournament interesting....GL all.
Are you unaware of how seeding works?
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2924 on: May 16, 2017, 02:55:13 pm »
Are you unaware of how seeding works?
We all know how seeding works. And Ukraine simply can't play with France in semi-final because we are from the same group.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |