Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370829 times)

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2460 on: May 02, 2017, 08:55:57 pm »

Spoiler
@Dayboul That is fine but it is still complete bullshit that you would hide you identity because maybe one person thinks you aren't Scottish and they might whine about it (Maxim). I'm sorry but that's a bullshit excuse for your name to be hidden.  I really don't care about who i'm playing against in a tournament but if players are going to be so shady about who they really are then they better have a better reason then "because someone might whine about me". Dayboul can be in the Scottish team that's fine just put dayboul down next time who gives a fuck if Maxim complains lol just dont put some random name down because that is total bullshit.

If you proved to Rommel and Caz you are Scottish and can be in the team why then STILL hide your name, surely this "proof" can be ratified by the organisers and therefore Maxim can not say anything, because it has been proven. But instead you STILL hide your name?? I'm sorry but that makes 0 sense.

'One person' ? You kidding me ?  ;D
It does make sense

People that I thought were gonna whine about it = Everyone in this event that doesn't know I'm half scottish = More or less 95% of the people here (yet too early to tell wether i'm right or wrong)
U understand now ? It's too late now anyway, the shitstorm has already begun, again thanks to Spastic_Maxim.

Btw, I already had this Hamiltonian account before. I wasn't "hiding" my identity as much as you think, I don't mind if the right people know it's me. On the other hand, I do mind if it makes a shitty drama on the FSE thread, which would've occured ANYWAY.

But nobody would whine about it if rommel and caz ratified that you are legitmate. Instead you think a better way to avoid people whining is to hide your name how is that a better way? lol

You would first see flying pigs than caz or rommel confirming/deciding something.
[close]
Fuck you. You never organized anything and you have no idea about this shit. Im baffled how im getting shit on for trying to make this whole thing democratic.

Not doing anything and just being neutral the whole time is not democratic, its lazy. I don't blame you for the whole thing. Just that since Herishey has somehow become co-host whatever, he's already made more fucking impact on this tourney than you and rommel combined. I know that putting "Hosted NWWC LUL XD" under your fse name is a big achievement, but you gotta earn it.

As an amateur to a professional, how about you shut this scotland nonsense for good. It's not gonna weather away on its own.

Its not called being lazy its called analyzing and deciding about a conclusion , If he just comes here reads bunch of comments from each side and rushes a decision it may not be the best out come , what is the hurry anyway give him like 2-3 day let him gather the information he needs jeeez .

What is there to analyze. People have been reposting the same shit over and over again waiting for a decision. You can wait 2-3 more days but you won't get any new info. I'm all for analyze and judge later strategy, but seriously. The thing with democracy is, nothing ever gets done, I've lived in a democratic country my whole life, I know.

Also Caz. I don't spend a lot of my time on fse either, but talking to your co hosts on steam and coming up with some possibilities/decisions, doesn't take a lot of time.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2461 on: May 02, 2017, 08:56:24 pm »
Golden, hmmm, DayBoul can't play for team Scotland maybe because he is French? FRA_Trial_DayBoul never forget.
Spoiler
Paris is not a capital of Scotland
[close]
rip team ireland

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
« Reply #2462 on: May 02, 2017, 09:01:44 pm »

Spoiler
@Dayboul That is fine but it is still complete bullshit that you would hide you identity because maybe one person thinks you aren't Scottish and they might whine about it (Maxim). I'm sorry but that's a bullshit excuse for your name to be hidden.  I really don't care about who i'm playing against in a tournament but if players are going to be so shady about who they really are then they better have a better reason then "because someone might whine about me". Dayboul can be in the Scottish team that's fine just put dayboul down next time who gives a fuck if Maxim complains lol just dont put some random name down because that is total bullshit.

If you proved to Rommel and Caz you are Scottish and can be in the team why then STILL hide your name, surely this "proof" can be ratified by the organisers and therefore Maxim can not say anything, because it has been proven. But instead you STILL hide your name?? I'm sorry but that makes 0 sense.

It does make sense

People that I thought were gonna whine about it = Everyone in this event that doesn't know I'm half scottish = More or less 95% of the people here (yet too early to tell wether i'm right or wrong)
U understand now ? It's too late now anyway, the shitstorm has already begun, again thanks to Spastic_Maxim.

Btw, I already had this Hamiltonian account before. I wasn't "hiding" my identity as much as you think, I don't mind if the right people know it's me. On the other hand, I do mind if it makes a shitty drama on the FSE thread, which would've occured ANYWAY.

But nobody would whine about it if rommel and caz ratified that you are legitmate. Instead you think a better way to avoid people whining is to hide your name how is that a better way? lol

You would first see flying pigs than caz or rommel confirming/deciding something.
[close]
Fuck you. You never organized anything and you have no idea about this shit. Im baffled how im getting shit on for trying to make this whole thing democratic.

Not doing anything and just being neutral the whole time is not democratic, its lazy. I don't blame you for the whole thing. Just that since Herishey has somehow become co-host whatever, he's already made more fucking impact on this tourney than you and rommel combined. I know that putting "Hosted NWWC LUL XD" under your fse name is a big achievement, but you gotta earn it.

As an amateur to a professional, how about you shut this scotland nonsense for good. It's not gonna weather away on its own.

Its not called being lazy its called analyzing and deciding about a conclusion , If he just comes here reads bunch of comments from each side and rushes a decision it may not be the best out come , what is the hurry anyway give him like 2-3 day let him gather the information he needs jeeez .

What is there to analyze. People have been reposting the same shit over and over again waiting for a decision. You can wait 2-3 more days but you won't get any new info. I'm all for analyze and judge later strategy, but seriously. The thing with democracy is, nothing ever gets done, I've lived in a democratic country my whole life, I know.

Also Caz. I don't spend a lot of my time on fse either, but talking to your co hosts on steam and coming up with some possibilities/decisions, doesn't take a lot of time.

how about u stfu, thrashtalking wont help dumbass

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: May 02, 2017, 09:03:12 pm »

Spoiler

It does make sense

[close]

Your intelligent reponse will definitely convince me to not express my discontent with some matters.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #2464 on: May 02, 2017, 09:15:02 pm »
Golden, hmmm, DayBoul can't play for team Scotland maybe because he is French? FRA_Trial_DayBoul never forget.
Spoiler
Paris is not a capital of Scotland
[close]

You can't play for Russia cuz you can't prove you're russian

cya nerd

lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2465 on: May 02, 2017, 09:25:33 pm »
Sweden 17:3 Serbia

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2466 on: May 02, 2017, 09:37:20 pm »
Just let him play, doesn't matter anyways. It is a shitty hosted event that takes itself too seriously.
So now you are talking like that.
Interesting.
Are you accusing me of being on Team Scotland?
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

max1m

« Reply #2467 on: May 02, 2017, 09:39:53 pm »
FRA_Trial_DayBoul never forget.
Nano, i don't care who the fuck are you and what you saying.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 09:43:23 pm by Max1muS »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: May 02, 2017, 10:03:03 pm »
fuk u serbs

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: May 02, 2017, 10:14:16 pm »
just end this and make france winner so we can claim france win something in nw
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #2470 on: May 02, 2017, 10:24:45 pm »
just end this and make france winner so we can claim france win something in nw

cav nations cup hello???
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
« Reply #2471 on: May 02, 2017, 10:31:50 pm »

Spoiler

It does make sense

[close]

Your intelligent reponse will definitely convince me to not express my discontent with some matters.

yeh, the only thing i hear coming out of ur  mouth is 'your discontent with some matters'

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: May 02, 2017, 10:33:24 pm »
Berko, don't fall in to the Raii trap!
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: May 02, 2017, 10:38:11 pm »

It does make sense

he's just ridiculous ;D
so what's about Herishey?
@loxma, 46 milllions soviets died not only for Russia but for the whole world. And if they were able to see the future, to see you, it would be better to commite a suicide for them.
Spoiler
GB was much weaker then Nazis. The Blitz ;)
[close]
Too many people died for you to end up this retarded!

Spoiler
psst. Im not Ingelsh... but nice try
[close]

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2474 on: May 02, 2017, 10:45:58 pm »
Who vs who: Canada vs Serbia