Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367696 times)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2445 on: May 02, 2017, 06:51:24 pm »
@Dayboul That is fine but it is still complete bullshit that you would hide you identity because maybe one person thinks you aren't Scottish and they might whine about it (Maxim). I'm sorry but that's a bullshit excuse for your name to be hidden.  I really don't care about who i'm playing against in a tournament but if players are going to be so shady about who they really are then they better have a better reason then "because someone might whine about me". Dayboul can be in the Scottish team that's fine just put dayboul down next time who gives a fuck if Maxim complains lol just dont put some random name down because that is total bullshit.

If you proved to Rommel and Caz you are Scottish and can be in the team why then STILL hide your name, surely this "proof" can be ratified by the organisers and therefore Maxim can not say anything, because it has been proven. But instead you STILL hide your name?? I'm sorry but that makes 0 sense.

'One person' ? You kidding me ?  ;D
It does make sense

People that I thought were gonna whine about it = Everyone in this event that doesn't know I'm half scottish = More or less 95% of the people here (yet too early to tell wether i'm right or wrong)
U understand now ? It's too late now anyway, the shitstorm has already begun, again thanks to Spastic_Maxim.

Btw, I already had this Hamiltonian account before. I wasn't "hiding" my identity as much as you think, I don't mind if the right people know it's me. On the other hand, I do mind if it makes a shitty drama on the FSE thread, which would've occured ANYWAY.
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2446 on: May 02, 2017, 07:21:19 pm »
@Dayboul That is fine but it is still complete bullshit that you would hide you identity because maybe one person thinks you aren't Scottish and they might whine about it (Maxim). I'm sorry but that's a bullshit excuse for your name to be hidden.  I really don't care about who i'm playing against in a tournament but if players are going to be so shady about who they really are then they better have a better reason then "because someone might whine about me". Dayboul can be in the Scottish team that's fine just put dayboul down next time who gives a fuck if Maxim complains lol just dont put some random name down because that is total bullshit.

If you proved to Rommel and Caz you are Scottish and can be in the team why then STILL hide your name, surely this "proof" can be ratified by the organisers and therefore Maxim can not say anything, because it has been proven. But instead you STILL hide your name?? I'm sorry but that makes 0 sense.

It does make sense

People that I thought were gonna whine about it = Everyone in this event that doesn't know I'm half scottish = More or less 95% of the people here (yet too early to tell wether i'm right or wrong)
U understand now ? It's too late now anyway, the shitstorm has already begun, again thanks to Spastic_Maxim.

Btw, I already had this Hamiltonian account before. I wasn't "hiding" my identity as much as you think, I don't mind if the right people know it's me. On the other hand, I do mind if it makes a shitty drama on the FSE thread, which would've occured ANYWAY.

But nobody would whine about it if rommel and caz ratified that you are legitmate. Instead you think a better way to avoid people whining is to hide your name how is that a better way? lol

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: May 02, 2017, 07:26:02 pm »

It does make sense

But nobody would whine about it if rommel and caz ratified that you are legitmate. Instead you think a better way to avoid people whining is to hide your name how is that a better way? lol

You would first see flying pigs than caz or rommel confirming/deciding something.

max1m

« Reply #2448 on: May 02, 2017, 07:26:58 pm »

It does make sense

he's just ridiculous ;D
so what's about Herishey?
@loxma, 46 milllions soviets died not only for Russia but for the whole world. And if they were able to see the future, to see you, it would be better to commite a suicide for them.
Spoiler
GB was much weaker then Nazis. The Blitz ;)
[close]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:32:26 pm by Max1muS »

max1m

« Reply #2449 on: May 02, 2017, 07:30:42 pm »
Explain this please.
Logs of CapriSun id's. Herishey, fuck you liar.

Drake (Rip JeanLasalle): SCO_CapriSun has joined the game with ID: 654878
Drake (Rip JeanLasalle): 356265487815thHussars_Rct_TitanMyth
18288065487877y_Cdt_NotAxiom
18292165487877y_Cdt_Mythical
18862565487877y_Gren_Hiddsy
24126065487878th_Gren_Edward_Kennedy
2419946548788Lr_HGefr_Hroekr
247564654878PowerRanger_White
24881365487878th_Ens_Eddie
253067654878PowerRanger_Red
263610654878GB_Eddie
274674654878K-KA_Nr57_Rekt_Edverige
30573265487877y_Pvt_YoungB
4691866548784e_FusV_Clement_Lavaud
5264626548786te_Garde_Musa
5264666548786te_Garde_Rek_Musa
5322296548786te_Garde_Fues_Musa
547361654878Nr23_Fw_Alice
547364654878Nr23_Fw_Alicexxx
64192865487893e_CplFo_Jerome_Fontaine
932244654878SCO_Capri_Sun

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=31178.msg1344275#msg1344275
Ur Sherlock Max1muS Holmes.
Spoiler
Herishey: I used the name Mythical in 18e, yes I will happily admit that as it is true.
Max1muS: It also stated in ID's
Max1muS: Great evidence
[close]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:51:42 pm by Max1muS »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2450 on: May 02, 2017, 07:35:39 pm »
Quite simply again using someones name does not make you that player, go check my name in the logs, you will find me playing as Axiom, Eddie, Tavington, Hypno, Kaide, probably thousands of others tbh...... but I'm sure someone as trivial as you cannot understand that Max1m.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

max1m

« Reply #2451 on: May 02, 2017, 07:36:41 pm »
Quite simply again using someones name does not make you that player, go check my name in the logs, you will find me playing as Axiom, Eddie, Tavington, Hypno, Kaide, probably thousands of others tbh...... but I'm sure someone as trivial as you cannot understand that Max1m.
are you retarded?

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #2452 on: May 02, 2017, 07:41:43 pm »
Golden, hmmm, DayBoul can't play for team Scotland maybe because he is French? FRA_Trial_DayBoul never forget.
Spoiler
Paris is not a capital of Scotland
[close]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:45:17 pm by MrDixon »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2453 on: May 02, 2017, 07:45:13 pm »
Who vs who: Sweden vs Serbia
Date: 02.05
Time: 8pm GMT
Ref: ?????
Still need ref for tonight.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: May 02, 2017, 08:37:30 pm »

Spoiler

It does make sense

You would first see flying pigs than caz or rommel confirming/deciding something.
[close]
Fuck you. You never organized anything and you have no idea about this shit. Im baffled how im getting shit on for trying to make this whole thing democratic.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 08:42:49 pm by Cazasar »
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #2455 on: May 02, 2017, 08:44:13 pm »

It does make sense

But nobody would whine about it if rommel and caz ratified that you are legitmate.

You don't know FSE very well apparently xD
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: May 02, 2017, 08:47:39 pm »

Spoiler

It does make sense

[close]
Fuck you. You never organized anything and you have no idea about this shit. Im baffled how im getting shit on for trying to make this whole thing democratic.

Not doing anything and just being neutral the whole time is not democratic, its lazy. I don't blame you for the whole thing. Just that since Herishey has somehow become co-host whatever, he's already made more fucking impact on this tourney than you and rommel combined. I know that putting "Hosted NWWC LUL XD" under your fse name is a big achievement, but you gotta earn it.

As an amateur to a professional, how about you shut this scotland nonsense for good. It's not gonna weather away on its own.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: May 02, 2017, 08:50:17 pm »

Spoiler

It does make sense

[close]

Not doing anything and just being neutral the whole time is not democratic, its lazy. I don't blame you for the whole thing. Just that since Herishey has somehow become co-host whatever, he's already made more fucking impact on this tourney than you and rommel combined. I know that putting "Hosted NWWC LUL XD" under your fse name is a big achievement, but you gotta earn it.

As an amateur to a professional, how about you shut this scotland nonsense for good. It's not gonna weather away on its own.
Do you think I am on FSE allday? I got stuff to do, im only on FSE in the Evening. Im currently reviewing the evidence, but I also gotta ref in 10 minutes.

In my opinion staying neutral until something is proofen is quite important.

I also believe you simply dont notice most of my "impact". See Belorussia + Iceland. Whatever.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2458 on: May 02, 2017, 08:50:38 pm »

Spoiler

It does make sense

[close]

Its not called being lazy its called analyzing and deciding about a conclusion , If he just comes here reads bunch of comments from each side and rushes a decision it may not be the best out come , what is the hurry anyway give him like 2-3 day let him gather the information he needs jeeez .

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
« Reply #2459 on: May 02, 2017, 08:54:02 pm »
Who vs who: GB vs TR
Date: 04.05
Time: 8pm GMT
Ref: *Needed*