Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 371101 times)

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2430 on: May 02, 2017, 04:17:27 pm »
I faced Hamilton on gf a few times and he was really good, don't wanna save the Russians there but with only 100 hours you can't have that level specially dayboul.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2431 on: May 02, 2017, 04:22:34 pm »
Why all the trouble? Fungus would easy 1v8 Russia, doesn't even matter if Herishey played or not???
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #2432 on: May 02, 2017, 05:39:50 pm »
If caprisun is this confident, why can't his profile be non private?
:thinking:

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #2433 on: May 02, 2017, 05:49:44 pm »
Spoiler
You know, back when I was GB Co-Cpt (cancer), we vs'd Scotland in a GF. Now, i'm not going to name names but we all know who played for them.
Spoiler
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
[close]
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2434 on: May 02, 2017, 05:58:29 pm »
If caprisun is this confident, why can't his profile be non private?
:thinking:
Add him, it's only private to non-friends.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #2435 on: May 02, 2017, 06:02:29 pm »
I'm not accusing anyone but the whole thing seems a bit weird since why go to such effort to hide daybouls name ?

Hmm, maybe to avoid the shitstorm that is currently happening ? Which obviously failed, thanks to Maxim who can't be asked to use his brain before posting something.
As everybody knew me as french and nothing else (except for a few people in the 15thYR), some people like Maxim would've surely shitspammed the thread and whined about it for weeks, as he's doing right now.

Some people already knew that Hamiltonian was me (including NWWC Captains and members being : Rommel, Caz, Carolus, Haze, Salakien (sry bro xD), Maurice, Fwuffy, ect, basically all the Groupfighting_Server admins aswell...)
And, unlike Maxim, they all had the common sense to not post it on this thread.

I'm clear of any accusations, apart maybe from hiding the fact that I was Hamiltonian to most of the people, which was for a good reason.
I already proved to Rommel (who told Caz) last year that I am 50% french 50% scottish. I have a double citizenship, and I showed my british passport to Rommel and Caz. Rommel also allowed me to play under a fake name, after I explained to him the reasons why.
Therefore, I get to choose between the two teams, and I made my choice last year, as I also played for Scotland last year. As long as LeBrave or Haze are Cpt of team France, I won't play for it's national team, because I just hate how excessively serious they are in match. (Besides, they wouldn't take me in anyway, given how they both hate me  ;D )

Now, Maxim, I think you're just deeply butthurted that MOTHER RUSSIA, The greatest country that ever was or will be, lost to a country that's over 70 times smaller.  Shit happens mate. Look at France vs Poland last year. xd
Then naturally, you couldn't retain yourself from checking the IDs. Cuz someone has to be blamed, right ?
In fact, even I was surprised that Russia lined up such a weak team against us. I mean, MeXaHuk ? RussianBear ? Did you recruit those guys on Minisiege ? I killed that RussianBear guy thrice just by x-glitching  ;D

Spoiler
Don't forget to turn on subtitles  8)
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

EDIT : Oh and yeah, if anyone wants more details about this, you can ask me on steam  :)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 06:06:25 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #2436 on: May 02, 2017, 06:03:53 pm »
applying for team India

David_Schrein

« Reply #2437 on: May 02, 2017, 06:05:48 pm »
applying for team India

U will be my co-captain next year then

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #2438 on: May 02, 2017, 06:09:47 pm »
Team Iceland won right? Right?!?!??!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #2439 on: May 02, 2017, 06:15:59 pm »
@Dayboul That is fine but it is still complete bullshit that you would hide you identity because maybe one person thinks you aren't Scottish and they might whine about it (Maxim). I'm sorry but that's a bullshit excuse for your name to be hidden.  I really don't care about who i'm playing against in a tournament but if players are going to be so shady about who they really are then they better have a better reason then "because someone might whine about me". Dayboul can be in the Scottish team that's fine just put dayboul down next time who gives a fuck if Maxim complains lol just dont put some random name down because that is total bullshit.

If you proved to Rommel and Caz you are Scottish and can be in the team why then STILL hide your name, surely this "proof" can be ratified by the organisers and therefore Maxim can not say anything, because it has been proven. But instead you STILL hide your name?? I'm sorry but that makes 0 sense.

Edit: It is less likely for Maxim and others to create a shit storm and complain etc, if you just prove who you are. Not hiding your names and just putting down who you are on the roster and explaining your legitimacy would of been far, far more acceptable but the fact your hid your names shows how illegitimate you might be and creates far more of a shit storm so this bullshit about hiding your names for a good reason is completely illogical and stupid.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 06:23:50 pm by golden2 »

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: May 02, 2017, 06:16:59 pm »
Never seen so many people that need to get leukemia and just fall into a cement mixer!

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: May 02, 2017, 06:19:55 pm »
Sorry internet here in Somalia is terrible.

Nation: Somalia
Co-Captain: NiPhix
Co-Captain: Cookie
Roster:

- NiPhix
- Cookie
- Hursty
- Liquid
- Sanders
- Sleepy

Spoiler
[close]
Can DayBoul join this? He told that his grandpa nan was from somewhere from Africa.
Spoiler
[close]
20million Russians died in ww2 so you could be here!
I reckon if they were reincarnated and saw you they'd shoot themselves all over again

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: May 02, 2017, 06:23:12 pm »

Offline Sirkentis

• Sergeant
  • Odysseus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ody
« Reply #2443 on: May 02, 2017, 06:36:30 pm »
Still need a ref for BE vs CZSK at 8GMT  :) :) :)

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: May 02, 2017, 06:38:33 pm »
Still need a ref for BE vs CZSK at 8GMT  :) :) :)
You called ?