Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370532 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2160 on: April 25, 2017, 10:06:41 pm »
Russia 18 - 2 Greece

I was a temp ref - agreed by both sides.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2161 on: April 25, 2017, 10:07:38 pm »
Nice play team GR, all referees was afk and we selected Irish for this. With agree by both sides (Rus and Gr)
Spoiler
Rommel is lazyyyyy boi
Spoiler
thx irish
[close]
[close]

max1m

« Reply #2162 on: April 25, 2017, 10:12:08 pm »
Russia 18 - 2 Greece

I was a temp ref - agreed by both sides.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: April 26, 2017, 12:31:44 am »
Ok the NWWC 2017 officially started. Ill highlight the challonge link on the main Thread, so you all know who you are going to fight in the next weeks.

Thanks to HaZe, there will be an official French Server called NWWC_Official, with the NWWC map from last year. Thank you HaZe.

All mods in the official Steam Group and the Organizers are refs. Feel free to apply as ref as you can see we dont have that many. If no ref is available you can always ask other Team captains, I am sure they are capable.

Also pls announce your matches so it doesnt come to any collisions on the Server. Also try to spamm this thread as little as possible so that important stuff does not get lost. Have a nice group stage everybody!

CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: April 26, 2017, 12:55:48 am »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: April 26, 2017, 01:17:21 am »
Where are the different servers located?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2166 on: April 26, 2017, 01:37:27 pm »
Posting these for fatkoala -

Scotland v Greece 30th of April 8pm, need a server & ref plox.
Scotland v Spain 7th of May 8pm, need a server & ref plox.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2167 on: April 26, 2017, 01:42:44 pm »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #2168 on: April 26, 2017, 01:45:59 pm »
Ok the NWWC 2017 officially started. Ill highlight the challonge link on the main Thread, so you all know who you are going to fight in the next weeks.

Thanks to HaZe, there will be an official French Server called NWWC_Official, with the NWWC map from last year. Thank you HaZe.

All mods in the official Steam Group and the Organizers are refs. Feel free to apply as ref as you can see we dont have that many. If no ref is available you can always ask other Team captains, I am sure they are capable.

Also pls announce your matches so it doesnt come to any collisions on the Server. Also try to spamm this thread as little as possible so that important stuff does not get lost. Have a nice group stage everybody!
Good to see things getting back on track.

wai
Please no NWGFL server renaming. ;-;
[close]

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2169 on: April 26, 2017, 01:57:58 pm »
If given knowledge ahead of time, 18e can provide a server (possibly two depending on night ofc) now that RGL is over. Hosted Gravelines FRA. Lots of people loved using RGL_3 & 4 so just let me know if they are needed :)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: April 26, 2017, 01:58:47 pm »
Oasis Server hosted in France.

If no one got an issue with the following proposal, we can also do that: I make the Map from last year public and you can all put it on your own Server. If both Team Captains agree then you can play on your own Server. The ref would obviously need admin on the Server. Watcha all saying?

If given knowledge ahead of time, 18e can provide a server (possibly two depending on night ofc) now that RGL is over. Hosted Gravelines FRA. Lots of people loved using RGL_3 & 4 so just let me know if they are needed :)
That would be great :)

I have updated the 2nd Post on this Thread with the challonge link and the link for the Map  :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 02:04:23 pm by Cazasar »
[close]
[close]

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2171 on: April 26, 2017, 02:17:36 pm »

If no one got an issue with the following proposal, we can also do that: I make the Map from last year public and you can all put it on your own Server. If both Team Captains agree then you can play on your own Server. The ref would obviously need admin on the Server. Watcha all saying?

I have updated the 2nd Post on this Thread with the challonge link and the link for the Map  :)

Is there any possible way to find a german server ?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2172 on: April 26, 2017, 02:32:31 pm »
Who vs who: Ukraine vs. Poland
Date: 27.04
Time: 8pm GMT
Ref: ?????
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

max1m

« Reply #2173 on: April 26, 2017, 02:35:34 pm »

this will not help Turkey to win even group stage

According to Cazasar, share the map please, we've already played against Greece on 12th East Suffolk server with an Irish as a referee, both sides agreed about that.
Since Rommel is big lazy ass and you have no time for that, we are in need for more referees(hosts).

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: April 26, 2017, 02:55:39 pm »

this will not help Turkey to win even group stage

According to Cazasar, share the map please, we've already played against Greece on 12th East Suffolk server with an Irish as a referee, both sides agreed about that.
Since Rommel is big lazy ass and you have no time for that, we are in need for more referees(hosts).
You did NOT read my post did you? I adressed that issue already?
[close]
[close]