Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370718 times)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1770 on: March 30, 2017, 11:51:21 am »
Nobody posted here in 3 hours, better re-ignite the banter.

Also: Ukrainian players who haven't played for any Ukrainian team before are allowed to choose to play for Russia? They are still Ukrainian right? I can't be the only one seeing a problem there. And don't feed me the usual crap that they are actually russian, or that their grannies live in moscow. As long as there are 2 separate teams - UA/RUS - you can't mix people.
Ukranian players who played for Russia before can choose to play for Russia

Which is simply retarded.
Sorry, that's in the rules
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

max1m

« Reply #1771 on: March 30, 2017, 12:11:33 pm »

Also: Ukrainian players who haven't played for any Ukrainian team before are allowed to choose to play for Russia? They are still Ukrainian right? I can't be the only one seeing a problem there. And don't feed me the usual crap that they are actually russian, or that their grannies live in moscow. As long as there are 2 separate teams - UA/RUS - you can't mix people.
You shouldn't thrust you nose in it, thanks.

The problem is Russia and Ukraine are the same countries with the same culture. Kiev, the capital of Ukraine called the ''Cradle of Russian cities''.  Everyone in Russia has relatives from Ukraine as ukrainians has relatives from Russia, for example my grandma was born in Ukraine, my uncle and aunt are living there.

By the way, Czech Republic and Slovakia can create two different teams because you have enough people. Here's a teamspeak - eu26.ts3.cloud:3218, if you will come here at 8 GMT any day you will find at least 20 slovaks and the same with czechs.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 12:14:50 pm by Max1muS »

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: March 30, 2017, 12:17:35 pm »
maxim into reforming ussr

but thing is now russia is not ukraine and vice-versa cause then it would mean french speakin belgian should be allowed to play for france n stuff (oh look cr3ativity (kiddin right)
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

max1m

« Reply #1773 on: March 30, 2017, 12:17:53 pm »
By the way, USSR doesn't exist but we have CIS(Commonwealth of Independent States) with Ukraine, Belarusia, Moldova and etc.
So can we play under CIS with Ukraine and Belarusia?

wtf no xD
Then resctrict fooking mercenaries from the other countries babe

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1774 on: March 30, 2017, 12:20:57 pm »

The problem is Russia and Ukraine are the same countries with the same culture. Kiev, the capital of Ukraine called the ''Cradle of Russian cities''.  Everyone in Russia has relatives from Ukraine as ukrainians has relatives from Russia, for example my grandma was born in Ukraine, my uncle and aunt are living there.

By the way, Czech Republic and Slovakia can create two different teams because you have enough people. Here's a teamspeak - eu26.ts3.cloud:3218, if you will come here at 8 GMT any day you will find at least 20 slovaks and the same with czechs.
Spoiler
[close]
Everyone in England has relatives in Scotland, I guess all the English can play for Scotland yeah? We have the same culture too!?!?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #1775 on: March 30, 2017, 12:21:22 pm »
Max1m i'm gonna have to disagree there with you. Russia and Ukraine are not the same, we may be similar but we are about as similar as Spanish people and Portuguese people. Saying we are the same is just ignorant is reminds me of the Russian imperialist view which kept Ukraine in chains for centuries. Ukraine is Ukraine, Russia is Russia, whichever Ukrainian decides to play for Russia is someone who isn't patriotic and thinks it's better to play for the better team than to represent this country. This is not what this tournament is about, Cazasar allowing Kobzik and Yoda to play for Russia is just sad. By that example we might as well just have a normal groupfighting tourney with teams without restrictions because clearly not everyone is following them. The Ukrainian pool of capable players isn't too large, and two of them playing for Russia hurt our team a lot.

max1m

« Reply #1776 on: March 30, 2017, 12:21:52 pm »

but thing is now russia is not ukraine and vice-versa cause then it would mean french speakin belgian should be allowed to play for france n stuff (oh look cr3ativity (kiddin right)
Ukraine was created at 1917 by Lenin, and many parts of it were russian/polish. Even 100 years ago it was called ''Mallorososiya'' which means ''Little Russia''.
Read my first post again please.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: March 30, 2017, 12:23:00 pm »

Ukraine was created at 1917 by Lenin, and many parts of it were russian/polish. Even 100 years ago it was called ''Mallorososiya'' which means ''Little Russia''.
Read my first post again please.
You can read up a bit about our History then seems you're quite ignorant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ukraine

max1m

« Reply #1778 on: March 30, 2017, 12:25:10 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
Everyone in England has relatives in Scotland, I guess all the English can play for Scotland yeah? We have the same culture too!?!?
You're doing this ahahahahahahahahah

Max1m i'm gonna have to disagree there with you. Russia and Ukraine are not the same, we may be similar but we are about as similar as Spanish people and Portuguese people. Saying we are the same is just ignorant is reminds me of the Russian imperialist view which kept Ukraine in chains for centuries. Ukraine is Ukraine, Russia is Russia, whichever Ukrainian decides to play for Russia is someone who isn't patriotic and thinks it's better to play for the better team than to represent this country. This is not what this tournament is about, Cazasar allowing Kobzik and Yoda to play for Russia is just sad. By that example we might as well just have a normal groupfighting tourney with teams without restrictions because clearly not everyone is following them. The Ukrainian pool of capable players isn't too large, and two of them playing for Russia hurt our team a lot.
That's a bad example. Russian Imperialist? Oh lol, let's plunge in it. What do you think about Pereyaslavl Rada babe? And what do you think about Kievan Rus'?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Russia
Spoiler
Можно вечно спорить об этом, происхождение у нас одно, и оно славянское, а дальше смешения пошли, и я поднял эту тему не для политики, это попытка получить добро на объединение наших команд под одним стягом для NWWC.
[close]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 12:38:31 pm by Max1muS »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: March 30, 2017, 12:33:49 pm »
Max1m the unification of our teams is a bad idea from the start because we aren't even culturally similar like Czechs and Slovaks for example. Our countries alone have some of the largest populations in Europe, and our countries are well represented on the NW scene, and teams can be formed as long as you let players play for their nations and not apply to play for Russia if they are Ukrainian for example. Our nationalities may have the same roots, but we are not the same.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: March 30, 2017, 12:48:00 pm »
Stop this discussion NOW. I dont want this HIV here.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: March 30, 2017, 01:29:10 pm »
Ill just remove Posts regarding political allignments from now on. Go and discuss this shit in the Off Topic section in the politic Threads.

Oh and Maxim if you insult me in kyrillic again ill think of a nice thing to do to you.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 01:32:27 pm by Cazasar »
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1782 on: March 30, 2017, 01:33:01 pm »
Spoiler
Сверху пидор
[close]
kek

Good luck Netherlands (u will win this melso)!1 :-* :-* :-* :-*
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1783 on: March 30, 2017, 01:38:13 pm »
Ill just remove Posts regarding political allignments from now on. Go and discuss this shit in the Off Topic section in the politic Threads.

Oh and Maxim if you insult me in kyrillic again ill think of a nice thing to do to you.

How about you actually do something about Ukrainians joining team Russia instead of their own national team? I wouldn't say fuck all if there was only Russia or Ukraine but this is ridiculous.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

max1m

« Reply #1784 on: March 30, 2017, 01:38:23 pm »

Oh and Mr Pidor, please don't do it, i'm scared af!