Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367695 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1140 on: March 17, 2017, 08:25:23 pm »
I noticed you two cuties are chatting together as expected, before bringing anything to me.

Little Dash says he wasn't let into the trials by Alator even though he was better. Stark later said it wasn't Alator who was captain and the reason dash wasn't let in was because the team was full.  Stark didn't let a player in even though he was better than one of his friends. Okay, Stark and Carolus are butt buddies. Stark comes writing to me while I'm talking to Carolus because carolus is copy-pasting my steam messages to Stark. Carolus pauses his conversation with me while I talk to Stark until Stark finally insults me and removes me, then Carolus carries on.

Also Stark "Why did you tell Carolus I decided about Little Dash? I wasn't Captain at that time. I never talked to you about this.", I had to scroll up and copy-paste the steam-convo, which was still there fortunately where it said "I was Captain then, not Alator and the team was full so he wasn't let in."

I mean back in 2016 we had 16 ppl who signed up that was intrested in joining the team, we had a trial and 14 of those people got in the team. Shoulda signup last year.. Oh wait you were not relevant back then and you still are not. And that '' biased '' team came 2nd in the tournament, you should be happy for your country ;) instead of getting salty because you are bad and should not even be near the team if you want to have a chance of even coming top 4. But hey that's what trials are for so prove me wrong big boi.

EDIT: And why the hell would we want you as Captain?

There's your answer. Also you're still mad at me, nice. I told you exactly why I wanted to be Captain, because you guys are in a suspicious light and it means one person who is neutral will get to observe from the side. Nothing wrong with that, it's how you treat politics in real life also. Go back to fucking 13 year olds instead of trying to insult me.

First of, I'm having problems understanding how it is biased. I thought the purpose with this tournament is getting the best players from various nations to play against eachother, not just getting new players for the sake of it. Wanting the players in the team to be good at the game, aswell as being mature, isn't something I would call being biased. And he hasn't had any problems acceptning "new" players in the past, if he felt that they would make a good addition to the team. The 'team' Carolus proposed is not the final team or anything set in stone, like last year, there'd be tryouts before any team was actually made.

Oh and it isn't necessary for each individual player to make a separate application, when one guy can post several and thus making it easier for the organisers to notice them despite all the drama.

And you seem fond of assuming that he would do a poor job as a captain, despite him having done so successfully for several years. I mean, you want to be co-captain just so you can "veto bullshit decisions and make sure that the trials are fair"? Please explain to me when any of that has happened in the past, because I can not recall anything.

Also, mind explaining what you mean by v75/33rd fanclub? If you're referring to the fact that we're a group of friends that actively play togheter, I would like to ask why that is something negative. What have you or your other suggestions done that come even close to what the so-called "fanclub" has achieved?

Speaking of biased again... One could say the same thing to you, as the only reason you seem to want captain is to put some people in the team without them having to earn their way in. As I said, there would be tryouts before any team was actually made, thus anyone who is Swedish can try to get in. Up until a few weeks ago, I didn't even know that you played NW, so where were you when the "biased" team came in 2nd Place in 2016?

Making unfounded claims like this is just embarrasing for you.

Well Little Dash said he beat you and you were a dick to him about joining. I don't know who's lying here. When I asked him if he would like to join team Sweden he said that two years ago he beat you, Alator and that you were a dick to him and didn't let him in anyway.

If there wasn't such a big problem of bullshit and bias you wouldn't mind me as a co-captain, as I believe. I'm telling you there's suspicion cast on you, not just by me but by the international community. My other suggestions are people who could play even though carolus lied about not being able to get enough people, when it's quite obvious from the way he posts that he wants a nordic coalition.

I don't want to put people in without them earning their way in, I was planning to have everybody do tryouts, maybe you don't believe me but I think you're all up Carolus' ass so much, and he's just full of shit.

It's quite typical in Sweden not to listen to arguments.

The only thing i did in that post was to prove that the team was not biased, and you have nothing to say against that?
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e | Fischera
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1141 on: March 17, 2017, 08:26:23 pm »
My statement says otherwise, what do you mean I have nothing to say against that?

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #1142 on: March 17, 2017, 08:29:02 pm »
Swedish drama inc , after GB's done ?  :-\

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: March 17, 2017, 08:31:58 pm »
You're just chatting shit of stuff you have no idea about.

Like the things in 2015, was i good friends with the swedes? No not really, the only thing i did was take the captaincy and get Sweden a team so we could play. And we actually managed to do very well compared to the other years. We were not a good melee nation back then but it's different now. We just wanted to play and i worked my arse off to get people in the team and im not just going to kick them out straight after it.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #1144 on: March 17, 2017, 08:32:38 pm »
I noticed you two cuties are chatting together as expected, before bringing anything to me.

Little Dash says he wasn't let into the trials by Alator even though he was better. Stark later said it wasn't Alator who was captain and the reason dash wasn't let in was because the team was full.  Stark didn't let a player in even though he was better than one of his friends. Okay, Stark and Carolus are butt buddies. Stark comes writing to me while I'm talking to Carolus because carolus is copy-pasting my steam messages to Stark. Carolus pauses his conversation with me while I talk to Stark until Stark finally insults me and removes me, then Carolus carries on.

Also Stark "Why did you tell Carolus I decided about Little Dash? I wasn't Captain at that time. I never talked to you about this.", I had to scroll up and copy-paste the steam-convo, which was still there fortunately where it said "I was Captain then, not Alator and the team was full so he wasn't let in."

I mean back in 2016 we had 16 ppl who signed up that was intrested in joining the team, we had a trial and 14 of those people got in the team. Shoulda signup last year.. Oh wait you were not relevant back then and you still are not. And that '' biased '' team came 2nd in the tournament, you should be happy for your country ;) instead of getting salty because you are bad and should not even be near the team if you want to have a chance of even coming top 4. But hey that's what trials are for so prove me wrong big boi.

EDIT: And why the hell would we want you as Captain?

There's your answer. Also you're still mad at me, nice. I told you exactly why I wanted to be Captain, because you guys are in a suspicious light and it means one person who is neutral will get to observe from the side. Nothing wrong with that, it's how you treat politics in real life also. Go back to fucking 13 year olds instead of trying to insult me.

First of, I'm having problems understanding how it is biased. I thought the purpose with this tournament is getting the best players from various nations to play against eachother, not just getting new players for the sake of it. Wanting the players in the team to be good at the game, aswell as being mature, isn't something I would call being biased. And he hasn't had any problems acceptning "new" players in the past, if he felt that they would make a good addition to the team. The 'team' Carolus proposed is not the final team or anything set in stone, like last year, there'd be tryouts before any team was actually made.

Oh and it isn't necessary for each individual player to make a separate application, when one guy can post several and thus making it easier for the organisers to notice them despite all the drama.

And you seem fond of assuming that he would do a poor job as a captain, despite him having done so successfully for several years. I mean, you want to be co-captain just so you can "veto bullshit decisions and make sure that the trials are fair"? Please explain to me when any of that has happened in the past, because I can not recall anything.

Also, mind explaining what you mean by v75/33rd fanclub? If you're referring to the fact that we're a group of friends that actively play togheter, I would like to ask why that is something negative. What have you or your other suggestions done that come even close to what the so-called "fanclub" has achieved?

Speaking of biased again... One could say the same thing to you, as the only reason you seem to want captain is to put some people in the team without them having to earn their way in. As I said, there would be tryouts before any team was actually made, thus anyone who is Swedish can try to get in. Up until a few weeks ago, I didn't even know that you played NW, so where were you when the "biased" team came in 2nd Place in 2016?

Making unfounded claims like this is just embarrasing for you.

Well Little Dash said he beat you and you were a dick to him about joining. I don't know who's lying here. When I asked him if he would like to join team Sweden he said that two years ago he beat you, Alator and that you were a dick to him and didn't let him in anyway.

If there wasn't such a big problem of bullshit and bias you wouldn't mind me as a co-captain, as I believe. I'm telling you there's suspicion cast on you, not just by me but by the international community. My other suggestions are people who could play even though carolus lied about not being able to get enough people, when it's quite obvious from the way he posts that he wants a nordic coalition.

I don't want to put people in without them earning their way in, I was planning to have everybody do tryouts, maybe you don't believe me but I think you're all up Carolus' ass so much, and he's just full of shit.

It's quite typical in Sweden not to listen to arguments.

Better? Lol, he randomly contacted me about wanting to play when I just had gotten on the game, then he tryhards and wins a few more than me of some duels that I thought would be friendly. But he left out the part where he lost to me like a day afterwards when I actually played seriously did he? And when he lost several times after that when I randomly encountered him on Suisse for example? Not only isn't he better at duels, I haven't seen him perform better than me in Groupfighting either. And that was last year, not two years ago. At least get the year right.

The only reason I got annoyed was that fact that he acted like an immature and arrogant kid, and I simply stated that I did not feel that letting him in wasn't a good idea judging by how he behaved. I never forbade him from seeking out the captains, though I'm quite sure that there wasn't even a NWWC at the time.

I wouldn't have a problem with having you as co-captain if you were actually good at the game and competent enough to be a co-captain. And suspicion cast on "us" by who besides you? I feel like you're making things up just to troll tbh.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:52:54 pm by Alator »

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: March 17, 2017, 08:38:22 pm »
You can read back in this thread to see the subtle tactic employed by Carolus to try and get a coalition. As to your other point, a lot of people I know say only V75 and 33rd players, discounting one or two people get to join team Sweden because of favoritism.

Stop saying I need to be good at the game, I've already said that I don't have to play. I'm quite decent thank you, and I'm not applying to be a player, I'm applying to be a captain. The roles are quite different. There's plenty of qualified people who can give their opinions and I would listen to them. For the rest of the part, if I know I'm the worst groupfighter on the team, I could sit on the benches because we have 6 extra subtitute spots, which is perfectly fine in 8v8 groupfights.

EDIT: I don't know if Little Dash is lying or if his memory is bad. He told me earlier you were a dick to him when he wanted to join. He's not the only one I based my conclusion on that you are unfair.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:40:38 pm by Nethros »

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: March 17, 2017, 08:40:48 pm »
Favoritism, please elaborate.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1147 on: March 17, 2017, 08:42:24 pm »
drama is real xD

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: March 17, 2017, 08:43:19 pm »
Favoritism, please elaborate.
Stark, read what I said about v75 and 33rd.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #1149 on: March 17, 2017, 08:44:34 pm »
drama is real xD

I'd rephrase that to "confusion is real" :p
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:47:02 pm by Alator »

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #1150 on: March 17, 2017, 08:48:21 pm »
Jock
Swedes aren't quite the same since Swedenistan...  :-\
[close]

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: March 17, 2017, 08:52:20 pm »
Whatever you think, you think we're bias seems like i can't change your opinion.

But im going to repeat myself in 2016, 16 people signup we did a trial, 14 people came in the 2 other people were not good enough.

How is that bias? i mean the others that you named clearly didn't show any interest that year?

#v75biasconspiracy

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
« Reply #1152 on: March 17, 2017, 09:12:44 pm »
You can read back in this thread to see the subtle tactic employed by Carolus to try and get a coalition. As to your other point, a lot of people I know say only V75 and 33rd players, discounting one or two people get to join team Sweden because of favoritism.

Stop saying I need to be good at the game, I've already said that I don't have to play. I'm quite decent thank you, and I'm not applying to be a player, I'm applying to be a captain. The roles are quite different. There's plenty of qualified people who can give their opinions and I would listen to them. For the rest of the part, if I know I'm the worst groupfighter on the team, I could sit on the benches because we have 6 extra subtitute spots, which is perfectly fine in 8v8 groupfights.

EDIT: I don't know if Little Dash is lying or if his memory is bad. He told me earlier you were a dick to him when he wanted to join. He's not the only one I based my conclusion on that you are unfair.
Maybe they didn't let him play because they thought his autism wouldn't fit in the spirit of the team? It'd still make sense to not let someone in if you think he'd ruin the cohesion or if he's a bad player. Duelling really isn't everything in these teams...
riki is so ceeewwwl

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1153 on: March 17, 2017, 09:16:24 pm »
I mean you could basically play the first 10 rounds on an EU then the last 10 on an east coast NA. Otherwise you're beating a handicapped opponent. Home Away isn't perfect by any measure(Native NA community hate it) but it is better than nothing. Also though, if you play a team really far east(Turkey or Russia for example), you'd play first 10 on Germany server then last 10 on UK, still gives advantage to EU, but still slightly fairer.
bro, according to Russia it should be fair to play 10 rounds on german server where we have 60-90 ping and 10 rounds on russian server where europeans should have 60-80.
Ping is a really important thing in Warband, that's why frenchies are winning many things here - 9-30 ping.
Just imagine what can do russians with a low ping if you are calling us cheaters and autoblockers with a high one.
Spoiler
[close]

P.S when russkis asked FrenchTouch to play ft15 on their server and then the same on ours they said that 40 ping sucks and they don't wanna play it.

The players having 60-90 ping have their own advantages that low pings don't have. It works both ways.
Obviously, I do agree tho that having a low ping is still better than having a high ping. Calm your tits (cuz i can already see it coming) and don't get me wrong.
ye, you are right, we have advantages, such as freezes, lags, slow holdings, timing, ye, advantages.

You do know that all this has to do with your PC, the server/your internet, your personal skill and your personal skill again, right ?

However I dont like Maximus I agree with him , my PC is pretty good I get solid 125 fps all the time . But we cant lower our ping even If I pay more or get faster internet , because of distance so get some knowledge before talking bull here please . You can only get as low as you can from Turkey or Russia is limited because servers in France and guess what you are french !!!

I was talking about those 4 things that Maximus mentionned : freezes, lags, slow holdings, timing
Not about ping itself, shitkid.
Freezes : If we're talking about the same kind of freezes, it's a graphic issue. Nothing to do with ping. I don't give a fuck about how good your graphic card is, mine is good aswell and I have freezes anyway.
Lags : I'll assume that by "lags", you mean rollbacks. It's either because you internet (DOESNT FUCKING MATTER HOW GOOD IT IS) fucks up during a second or the server you play on fucks up during a second (in this case, everyone on the server has a rollback, so it doesnt rly matter). If you're the only one having rollbacks, then your ping is just irregular af at this moment.
Slow holdings : If I correctly understood what you mean by "slow holdings", it's just about your personal skill. Doesn't rly matter as long as you're in possession of a brain.
Timing : Different than the low ping's timings. So ? What is even your point ? Having a low ping is easier than having a high one ? There's not even a question about that, ofc it's easier, thank you very much Sherlock, that rly changed my life.

Now can you all shut the fuck up and learn to read before even replying.

I mean you could basically play the first 10 rounds on an EU then the last 10 on an east coast NA. Otherwise you're beating a handicapped opponent. Home Away isn't perfect by any measure(Native NA community hate it) but it is better than nothing. Also though, if you play a team really far east(Turkey or Russia for example), you'd play first 10 on Germany server then last 10 on UK, still gives advantage to EU, but still slightly fairer.
bro, according to Russia it should be fair to play 10 rounds on german server where we have 60-90 ping and 10 rounds on russian server where europeans should have 60-80.
Ping is a really important thing in Warband, that's why frenchies are winning many things here - 9-30 ping.
Just imagine what can do russians with a low ping if you are calling us cheaters and autoblockers with a high one.
Spoiler
[close]

P.S when russkis asked FrenchTouch to play ft15 on their server and then the same on ours they said that 40 ping sucks and they don't wanna play it.

The players having 60-90 ping have their own advantages that low pings don't have. It works both ways.
Obviously, I do agree tho that having a low ping is still better than having a high ping. Calm your tits (cuz i can already see it coming) and don't get me wrong.
ye, you are right, we have advantages, such as freezes, lags, slow holdings, timing, ye, advantages.

You do know that all this has to do with your PC, the server/your internet, your personal skill and your personal skill again, right ?

I have a high-end PC, 1000 Mbit/s fiber internet and I still get 40+ ping on french servers. Distance to the server host matters a great deal.

Did I even say the opposite ?  ???
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:24:16 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: March 17, 2017, 09:20:44 pm »
Whatever you think, you think we're bias seems like i can't change your opinion.

But im going to repeat myself in 2016, 16 people signup we did a trial, 14 people came in the 2 other people were not good enough.

How is that bias? i mean the others that you named clearly didn't show any interest that year?

#v75biasconspiracy

Well now, you say Little Dash applied two years ago, Alator said it was last year. He said he was treated poorly. I doubt he'd feel that way if the tournament was already going or if he felt like he had been given an honest chance.

I don't know the guy so he could be lying and he just told me that he's spoken to Alator and doesn't want to get dragged in because you guys are friends now.

If you're not biased, what's wrong with letting me be co-captain so I can also see what goes on in team SWE? And so help me god if you say "Pizza is more experienced than you" because I've already said Pizza can still contribute just like he does. So let me in and show me what the fuck is up.