Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367671 times)

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #495 on: March 10, 2017, 02:34:37 am »

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 10, 2017, 02:35:39 am »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 10, 2017, 02:36:18 am »
Bagins:

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #498 on: March 10, 2017, 02:36:48 am »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #499 on: March 10, 2017, 02:37:13 am »
2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?

I don't know about Sweden or Finland, but it's clear Denmark and Norway can't play separately considering the declining numbers of active players who know about the FSE forum and want to play in NWWC. If Sweden and Finland can't make a team together, then we all might as well have a Nordic team, or perhaps kick Finland out and have team Scandinavia (with Iceland).  ;)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #500 on: March 10, 2017, 02:38:12 am »

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 10, 2017, 02:42:17 am »
gi for captain
who?
Please don't bring me into this autism
2latekiduronthefuckingcancertrain.

choo choo you black fuck

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #502 on: March 10, 2017, 02:47:22 am »
2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?

I don't know about Sweden or Finland, but it's clear Denmark and Norway can't play separately considering the declining numbers of active players who know about the FSE forum and want to play in NWWC. If Sweden and Finland can't make a team together, then we all might as well have a Nordic team, or perhaps kick Finland out and have team Scandinavia (with Iceland).  ;)
but we can almost field our own team, give us the fins???
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 10, 2017, 02:50:27 am »

You can have them, they're not even part of Scandinavia anyway.

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 10, 2017, 02:53:05 am »

You can have them, they're not even part of Scandinavia anyway.
ur mum isnt part of scandinavian you pikey

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #505 on: March 10, 2017, 03:11:46 am »
gi for captain

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #507 on: March 10, 2017, 05:14:39 am »
Yall should bring back team USA lel
Would be nice if they actually played this time. Canada made it to Quarter Finals last year I believe, so America gotta catch up 8)
thats cause Canada is naughty. USA is just cheeky, not quite naughty level :(
huh

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #508 on: March 10, 2017, 05:26:34 am »
Yall should bring back team USA lel
Would be nice if they actually played this time. Canada made it to Quarter Finals last year I believe, so America gotta catch up 8)
thats cause Canada is naughty. USA is just cheeky, not quite naughty level :(
Are you ordering the dildos this year or am I? Also, which size.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 10, 2017, 07:09:11 am »
Nation: Sweden/Scandinavia/Nordic/Whatevs
Player's Name: Carolus
Player's Steam: Here you go
Why you should be a Captain: I've been doing it since 2013-2014

We'll see what happens Mouss, we might need help.

Who's the Cpt of a possible Team Finland? If there is one and he/she reads this, add me on Steam.

It makes me laugh how some ppl with no insight into the Swedish team or the non existing Swedish community is telling us what we can and cannot do. Alot has changed since our 2nd place last time and even though ppl are trying to help(which I appreciate), suggesting ppl with 1,5h of warband within the past two weeks, well let's just say its not ppl I would rely on to show up and base a team of. Im sorry. Looking at the amount of signups so far pretty much gives you an idea of how many Swedes whom are actually interested in doing this.
I'll see what I can do, the last thing I would like to see is what we've built up during a 2y period go down the drain in the hands of a some rookie knobhead, if avoidable.