Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367731 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #465 on: March 10, 2017, 12:04:28 am »
First the french, then the ruskis, now gb.

<3
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #466 on: March 10, 2017, 12:06:01 am »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 10, 2017, 12:09:20 am »
Thought I would end the discussion, my point has been made im outee bois.

Good luck not playing in NWWC lads!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

max1m

« Reply #468 on: March 10, 2017, 12:15:52 am »

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #469 on: March 10, 2017, 12:24:37 am »
#PrayForTeamUkraine #PrayForTeamIceland
#KobzikMustPlayForUkraine #PriceMustPlayForIceland
I don't know what it is about you Marx.... but I really do want to stick my penis in your arse.

Don't get me wrong. I don't know how good Goob and Jammo are, i know that they are nice guys and very competent in Melee, i cannot say how good they are at being a captain of a team as I've not heard of any teams they have been captain of. All i know is that i know what i'm doing. I don't want to sound like a cunt. I hope whoever gets Co-Capt deserves it and knows what to do with it, and hopefully leads us to a good year in NWWC 2017.
I'm not sure if you intended this to be a sly dig at goob and myself but it kinda hints that you know what you are doing over myself? Its probably not the case and I'm reading to much into it but I would like to stick up for myself a bit here and just let everybody know that I DO know exactly what I'm doing regarding groupfighting. My original vote was on Maurice, unfortunately even being our best option he had to withdraw his captain application so I would like to put my vote over to Goob as captain. Again I would like to state I never applied as Captain unless the British community vote me overwhelmingly. Good luck to all again and lets not have more fucking UK drama on here please, makes us look pathetic but I guess that's to late.

P.S if it turns out Maurice does have the time my vote will be put back to him, no hard feelings of course.

Trust me when I say Hercules is not here to slag people off, unlike some (Bob), he wants to make GB a decent team this year and doesn't want it to be fucked up by spastics who only care about themselves and their friends. I don't see why things like this are turned into who's got the most friends when it should quite obviously be who's best for the job.
Why are you even posting then?

Not posting cus hes my mate, only because along with Jammo hes also the best man for the job, unlike in previous years. And anyway i don't understand why you're even getting involved you only got you're chance to fail because there was no-one else to pick, so I suggest you along with everyone else leave it out and let people choose who's best for the team without any of this pathetic shit everyone keeps posting. I only want GB to Win this year and am only doing what I can to help make that happen.

Funny thing was Bagins I had to add you on steam and persuade you to attend the trials because you were too busy whining at your mates who then sent me the chats. Jammo also recommended that I do so lol.

I came to the trials of my own volition i was never persuaded ???

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 10, 2017, 12:26:52 am »
Nope, if you remember correctly I added you on steam to ask what your problem with me is because I had never even spoken or played an LB with you before. Kinda similar to the point you and Hercules were bringing up.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

David_Schrein

« Reply #471 on: March 10, 2017, 12:31:19 am »
21 savage price

max1m

« Reply #472 on: March 10, 2017, 12:32:51 am »
Nope, if you remember correctly I added you on steam to ask what your problem with me is because I had never even spoken or played an LB with you before. Kinda similar to the point you and Hercules were bringing up.

Offline Dairus

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 10, 2017, 12:35:12 am »

Offline Connimir

• Sergeant
  • Dusan is real 15thYR Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Connimir
« Reply #474 on: March 10, 2017, 01:18:59 am »
First the french, then the ruskis, now gb.

<3
And kinda sweden with the whole fischer is cpt maybe

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 10, 2017, 01:30:59 am »
I've decided to back Jammo as Co-Cpt and as a result withdraw. Herc would be a shit co cpt.

Just do Goob + Jammo

You've decided that Hercules would be a shit Co-captain, that's very hypocritical , it probably is best that you withdraw, And also how the fuck can you start on Hercules when I doubt you even know him. From what it looks like, you're just trying sabotage Hercules just to get You'r mates in (Cunt). This just proves that you don't care how GB turns out this year.

I know enough to know that in my opinion I don't think the team would be the best, I feel like it might be balanced but whilst Herc can lead his little poosy gang I don't think he has the correct mindset.

I do however believe Jammo had the correct set of skills. As for Goob, just ask him yourself I stopped talking to him ages and don't really call him a friend, more so an associate.

Finally, based on todays game of which I think Goob tried his best to lead it I wish whoever is cpt or co cpt the best in sorting out the rabble. So ye, go suck on hercs nut more ;)

Anyways. I refuse to spend more time wasting my life writing out here to shit kids like yourself. And I can back that statement up with GB_Bagins 2016 :x.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 10, 2017, 01:31:58 am »
CBA to quote all of it because it takes up too much room. "You know what my problem is with all of Hercules's little bumboys such as yourself?". Price. Please.  Just be quiet. Boo Hoo, somebody insulted you. Grow the fuck up. All this shite was settled until people had to bring it up again.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #477 on: March 10, 2017, 01:42:10 am »
THE ENGLISH PROVENCE OF GB
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #478 on: March 10, 2017, 01:50:38 am »
I've decided to back Jammo as Co-Cpt and as a result withdraw. Herc would be a shit co cpt.

Just do Goob + Jammo

You've decided that Hercules would be a shit Co-captain, that's very hypocritical , it probably is best that you withdraw, And also how the fuck can you start on Hercules when I doubt you even know him. From what it looks like, you're just trying sabotage Hercules just to get You'r mates in (Cunt). This just proves that you don't care how GB turns out this year.

I know enough to know that in my opinion I don't think the team would be the best, I feel like it might be balanced but whilst Herc can lead his little poosy gang I don't think he has the correct mindset.

I do however believe Jammo had the correct set of skills. As for Goob, just ask him yourself I stopped talking to him ages and don't really call him a friend, more so an associate.

Finally, based on todays game of which I think Goob tried his best to lead it I wish whoever is cpt or co cpt the best in sorting out the rabble. So ye, go suck on hercs nut more ;)

Anyways. I refuse to spend more time wasting my life writing out here to shit kids like yourself. And I can back that statement up with GB_Bagins 2016 :x.

I cant believe that someone with virtually no-experience in GF or leading a GF team is still trying to stand up for himself after making a stupid comment that made you look pathetic... you say "his little poosy gang" but I don't see you with a successful team to show that you know what you are talking about, maybe you should run off back to being RS in the 77y   :'(

Offline Foggin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 10, 2017, 01:51:23 am »
Nation: UK
Player's Name: Foggin
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thewoggin/