Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370730 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #435 on: March 09, 2017, 10:32:16 pm »
At the end of the day I'm not going to fight with people for captain of the GB team, if it starts causing arguments in the future I will happily resign my application and be happy as a player. As long as the team chosen is fair and judged by skill alone.
Thanks Jammo, nobody really wanted you in the team anyway. Goob where at?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #436 on: March 09, 2017, 10:36:04 pm »
Thread updatet slightly.

2 issues I would like you guys to discuss about.

First thing(minor): Kobzik applied for German team. The rules allow him to play for Team Germany, he has German citizenship, he even offered to show me his passport. Watcha guys think?

2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 09, 2017, 10:38:21 pm »
At the end of the day I'm not going to fight with people for captain of the GB team, if it starts causing arguments in the future I will happily resign my application and be happy as a player. As long as the team chosen is fair and judged by skill alone.
Well said. But don't withdraw you're application. Bob is just being a little silly. I don't know you very well jammo. That's why i have not just assumed you are bad, Which i'm damn hoping sure isn't the case :) Keep your application in.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #438 on: March 09, 2017, 10:41:43 pm »
Thread updatet slightly.

First thing(minor): Kobzik applied for German team. The rules allow him to play for Team Germany, he has German citizenship, he even offered to show me his passport. Watcha guys think?

2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?
Depends if he played in the last one for Kobzik considering that was when you made the rule about not changing nations I guess, but personally I'd still say no as he clearly considers himself Ukrainian and not German from the people he plays with, always had played with and the way he portrays himself just about everywhere so it seems like he just wants a better shot at winning.  ::)

Coalations on the other hand I think FINSWE and DEN+NOR would probably be fair to give all nations more of a chance of sustaining a team if they all agreed.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #439 on: March 09, 2017, 10:43:58 pm »
Sweden can actually make a fucking team SJESUS

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 09, 2017, 10:45:20 pm »
finland can not.

CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #441 on: March 09, 2017, 10:45:42 pm »
Hence why I said "All nations", meaning FIN, DEN, NOR and SWE.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #442 on: March 09, 2017, 10:50:20 pm »
cheeky kobzik

p.s. swe+fin and nor+den - best idea.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:55:56 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #443 on: March 09, 2017, 11:02:44 pm »
Who's herc

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #444 on: March 09, 2017, 11:04:29 pm »
I've decided to back Jammo as Co-Cpt and as a result withdraw. Herc would be a shit co cpt.

Just do Goob + Jammo

You've decided that Hercules would be a shit Co-captain, that's very hypocritical , it probably is best that you withdraw, And also how the fuck can you start on Hercules when I doubt you even know him. From what it looks like, you're just trying sabotage Hercules just to get You'r mates in (Cunt). This just proves that you don't care how GB turns out this year.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 09, 2017, 11:04:51 pm »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 09, 2017, 11:07:19 pm »
I've decided to back Jammo as Co-Cpt and as a result withdraw. Herc would be a shit co cpt.

Just do Goob + Jammo

You've decided that Hercules would be a shit Co-captain, that's very hypocritical , it probably is best that you withdraw, And also how the fuck can you start on Hercules when I doubt you even know him. From what it looks like, you're just trying sabotage Hercules just to get You'r mates in (Cunt). This just proves that you don't care how GB turns out this year.

Ty Bagins. But lets just drop all this ay. Let's just see what happens. Everyone , that has still applied, i'm sure will make more than competent captains.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 09, 2017, 11:08:48 pm »
Cazasar has asked us once before to stop spamming the thread with arguments, respect him and stop embarrassing yourselves. You don't see any of the other Nations doing this shit..

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #448 on: March 09, 2017, 11:10:22 pm »
Thread updatet slightly.

Why are you asking this question when you literally just told me no for the same reason?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #449 on: March 09, 2017, 11:10:51 pm »
Ban him for doubleposts
ffs
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |