Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367738 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #420 on: March 09, 2017, 09:14:57 pm »
Yall should bring back team USA lel
Would be nice if they actually played this time. Canada made it to Quarter Finals last year I believe, so America gotta catch up 8)
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Bob_The_Drunken_Villager

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #421 on: March 09, 2017, 09:44:47 pm »
For a Friend

Nation: Germany
Player's Name: Dusan
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/46795680/
"When we found the Abyss, we fought.
Through our blood, we did not find what we sought.
New challenger, end us, so we may rot.
For our journey into the Abyss, was all for nought."

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 09, 2017, 09:49:19 pm »
I've decided to back Jammo as Co-Cpt and as a result withdraw. Herc would be a shit co cpt.

Just do Goob + Jammo

Offline Bob_The_Drunken_Villager

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob
« Reply #423 on: March 09, 2017, 10:05:54 pm »
LOL SHIT EVENT WHERE ARE THE AWARDS LOL?
´

I agree btw
"When we found the Abyss, we fought.
Through our blood, we did not find what we sought.
New challenger, end us, so we may rot.
For our journey into the Abyss, was all for nought."

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 09, 2017, 10:06:58 pm »
How do you come to that conclusion? You don't know me. I don't know you. I've heard you've made assumptions about me, which are completely incorrect. You seem like a nice lad. Well you did. But you have 0 experience in leading a team. If we want this year to be good then we need a solid leadership. So before you make assumptions, how about you actually do some research?   Would be nice to hear just 1 valid point to back this "herc would be a shit co-capt"

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #425 on: March 09, 2017, 10:12:06 pm »
Yall should bring back team USA lel
Would be nice if they actually played this time. Canada made it to Quarter Finals last year I believe, so America gotta catch up 8)
8)

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 09, 2017, 10:12:36 pm »
Don't get me wrong. I don't know how good Goob and Jammo are, i know that they are nice guys and very competent in Melee, i cannot say how good they are at being a captain of a team as I've not heard of any teams they have been captain of. All i know is that i know what i'm doing. I don't want to sound like a cunt. I hope whoever gets Co-Capt deserves it and knows what to do with it, and hopefully leads us to a good year in NWWC 2017.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:14:38 pm by Hercules »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #427 on: March 09, 2017, 10:14:02 pm »
How do you come to that conclusion? You don't know me. I don't know you. I've heard you've made assumptions about me, which are completely incorrect. You seem like a nice lad. Well you did. But you have 0 experience in leading a team. If we want this year to be good then we need a solid leadership. So before you make assumptions, how about you actually do some research?   Would be nice to hear just 1 valid point to back this "herc would be a shit co-capt"
You mean like you lot did to me?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #428 on: March 09, 2017, 10:15:09 pm »
GB MEANS GREAT BEEF???

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 09, 2017, 10:21:17 pm »
Don't get me wrong. I don't know how good Goob and Jammo are, i know that they are nice guys and very competent in Melee, i cannot say how good they are at being a captain of a team as I've not heard of any teams they have been captain of. All i know is that i know what i'm doing. I don't want to sound like a cunt. I hope whoever gets Co-Capt deserves it and knows what to do with it, and hopefully leads us to a good year in NWWC 2017.
I'm not sure if you intended this to be a sly dig at goob and myself but it kinda hints that you know what you are doing over myself? Its probably not the case and I'm reading to much into it but I would like to stick up for myself a bit here and just let everybody know that I DO know exactly what I'm doing regarding groupfighting. My original vote was on Maurice, unfortunately even being our best option he had to withdraw his captain application so I would like to put my vote over to Goob as captain. Again I would like to state I never applied as Captain unless the British community vote me overwhelmingly. Good luck to all again and lets not have more fucking UK drama on here please, makes us look pathetic but I guess that's to late.

P.S if it turns out Maurice does have the time my vote will be put back to him, no hard feelings of course.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 09, 2017, 10:21:34 pm »
Price - Because, once again. You have limited groupfight leading experience. Price the reason people were pissed off was because people didn't have a choice who was captain, as you were the only one that applied. everyone knows you are more than competent in leading a line, hence the 18e. But nobody thinks of JOHN PRICE when they think of a groupfighting team. Come to think of it nobody thinks of individual players when they think groupfighting team.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 09, 2017, 10:24:12 pm »
I'm not sure if you intended this to be a sly dig at goob and myself but it kinda hints that you know what you are doing over myself? Its probably not the case and I'm reading to much into it but I would like to stick up for myself a bit here and just let everybody know that I DO know exactly what I'm doing regarding groupfighting. My original vote was on Maurice, unfortunately even being our best option he had to withdraw his captain application so I would like to put my vote over to Goob as captain. Again I would like to state I never applied as Captain unless the British community vote me overwhelmingly. Good luck to all again and lets not have more fucking UK drama on here please, makes us look pathetic but I guess that's to late.

P.S if it turns out Maurice does have the time my vote will be put back to him, no hard feelings of course.
Jammo it's not a dig don;t worry. I really have never seen you or Goob in a groupfighting LEADING scenario, that's why i have made no comment on that aspect of it :) , I too voted for Maurice, and i too will stick with him if he returns.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #432 on: March 09, 2017, 10:26:22 pm »
Team Canada most stable? Yes indeed

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 09, 2017, 10:28:58 pm »
At the end of the day I'm not going to fight with people for captain of the GB team, if it starts causing arguments in the future I will happily resign my application and be happy as a player. As long as the team chosen is fair and judged by skill alone.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #434 on: March 09, 2017, 10:31:18 pm »
Team Canada most stable? Yes indeed