Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 371176 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2940 on: May 16, 2017, 05:25:57 pm »
I mean I might understand if GB were arguing about it as they have a chance to win but it's Russia lol.

MrDixon please stop posting on this thread unless you have anything useful to say.
Nice provocation, lol. We have chance to take 3rd place if this tournament would be honest with adequate admins
Damn Organizers always undermining your Team.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #2941 on: May 16, 2017, 05:28:27 pm »
I mean I might understand if GB were arguing about it as they have a chance to win but it's Russia lol.

MrDixon please stop posting on this thread unless you have anything useful to say.
Nice provocation, lol. We have chance to take 3rd place if this tournament would be honest with adequate admins
Yes)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2942 on: May 16, 2017, 05:30:45 pm »

Yes)
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: May 16, 2017, 05:52:59 pm »
I just find it a bit odd...That Scotland got 2nd most points in the group stage. Yet have been put with teams who didn't do as well.  Curious........  Should've been FRA, SCOT and GB in the same bracket to make it "fair".  But at least this will make the tournament interesting....GL all.
Bobertini would have been smarter as Cpt.

#VivaLaBober

Pitty he got no votes.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #2944 on: May 16, 2017, 06:03:27 pm »
@Herishey

So by your reasoning, you can only complain about something you find potentially unfair when you have a shot at winning the whole thing? A bit of a strange reasoning don't you think mate?  :D

That being said, we all know how this works :

10. The tournament has a pool stage and an elimination stage. The winners and second place teams will progress from the groups to the quarter-finals after which all matches are played in a single elimination fashion.
11. Every victory in the pool stage will award your nation 3 points. Every draw in the pool stage will award your nation 1 point. (In the case of a draw points-wise individual round-difference will be used as a tie-breaker, and if round-difference would also result in a draw, 9 additional rounds will be played between the drawing nations.)

The most logical and fair system is that every team who toped their group face a team which finished 2nd in their group, but to clarify it should be written in the ruleset, just in case. That has already been discussed anyways. Something which should also be written is how you determine who face who but as long as its not written, then you can only assume its up to the administration discretion and its pointless to complain afterwards, next time check the rules properly or get your captain to do it.

Now to the adminstration itself, to avoid those kind of pointless discussions, you should maybe have planned it a bit before hand like Hekko did, hence announcing the seeding for the playoffs since the beginning, at the same time you announce the groups :

Exemple :

Spoiler
Group A 1st vs Group D 2nd
Group B 1st vs Group C 2nd
Group C 1st vs Group B 2nd
Group D 1st vs Group A 2nd
[close]

Just for future references. Oh and the OP could definetely use some updates.

In any case, looking forward to the playoffs, should be some good matches.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 06:06:53 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2945 on: May 16, 2017, 06:04:55 pm »
It is a true final stage. http://challonge.com/ru/herisheysucks
There's nothing I edited in final stage. challonge.com makes it like that. If Caz and Herishey had a honest, we all will play like that. Bcs all tournaments played like this, u can check it if watch some football championships, if u want

Sry about name of tournament, it is a random, like a random in final stage. I just random typing
tbh these brackets actually look good, also means the real final (France vs GB) won't be played in the semis.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: May 16, 2017, 06:28:30 pm »
DONT MAKE THE FIRE BIGGER, GOLDEN PLS  >:(

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: May 16, 2017, 07:46:08 pm »
There's nothing I edited in final stage. challonge.com makes it like that. If Caz and Herishey had a honest, we all will play like that. Bcs all tournaments played like this, u can check it if watch some football championships, if u want

Sry about name of tournament, it is a random, like a random in final stage. I just random typing
tbh these brackets actually look good, also means the real final (France vs GB) won't be played in the semis.
Love you, dear. But Caz and Capri Sun Herishey think that they are the cleverest children in the world :D

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: May 16, 2017, 07:47:36 pm »
Thats exactly what we think, and I believe we are right!
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2949 on: May 16, 2017, 07:55:51 pm »
Thats exactly what we think, and I believe we are right!
Of course we are! Inferior specimens from eastern Europe, disgusting!

I agree with you Tardet in terms of announcing a layout first, would have maybe prevented this, but people would have still moaned. They always do. ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #2950 on: May 16, 2017, 08:12:06 pm »
Hello

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: May 16, 2017, 08:59:56 pm »
who r u

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #2952 on: May 16, 2017, 09:47:30 pm »
Dixon, you are flaming so hard about this that you even made your own barckets?

P.S. it is not like in real tournaments, so pls stop shitposting here

I made it for 5 minutes. I am not flaming, just wonder what illogical, hypocritical and lazy liars judged this fucking tournament

lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: May 16, 2017, 11:05:10 pm »
Dixon, you are flaming so hard about this that you even made your own barckets?

P.S. it is not like in real tournaments, so pls stop shitposting here

I made it for 5 minutes. I am not flaming, just wonder what illogical, hypocritical and lazy liars judged this fucking tournament

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #2954 on: May 16, 2017, 11:08:58 pm »

Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man