Author Topic: The Golden Telnitz Tournament! [Concluded]  (Read 18876 times)

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Golden Telnitz Tournament!
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2017, 09:18:19 pm »
The Tournament is Concluded!

Congratulations to all who participated! We managed to gather impressive amount of cavalry players and see some intense matches full of first-raste cavalrymanship. It was not easy to organise such short and no-moment-to-breath competition, many said we would not make it, but we did. I thank Jokim for his proficient partnership, as the tournament was carried almost completely by the two of us from the beginning 'till end. We hope you enjoyed the matches, the scores, the formula, THE MAP (our masterpiece!), everything. If not, IT'S YOUR FAULT AND DON'T COMPLAIN... unless in a positive way!

Special congratulations to the finalists and winners: 2Lr, Survivors and Nr. 6. Two German and one French team. Can't say everything went as expected, but of course everybody deserved their place. Cuirassiers Polonais came close to podium, but were overcame by the hussars.

You might wonder about the sudden topic name change! That's because we have prepared amazing surprise trophy as reward to our winners. The Telnitz statuettes! I hereby award the 2Lr with Golden Telnitz! <APPLAUSE> The Survivors, come and take your Silver Telnitz, well done! <WOMEN CRYING ON THE AUDIENCE> and Nr. 6, don't be shy! The Bronze Telnitz is waiting for his rightful owners! <MASS HYSTERIA>

(feel free to display your trophies in signatures, regimental threads and anywhere you wish)

Once again, thank you and long live the cavalry!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 09:22:22 pm by Rastignac »

Offline Jokim

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jokim
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2017, 09:21:29 pm »
Props to Aless as well for helping us today - it wouldn't have been possible to continue the tournament without him. Thanks to everyone who participated and I look forward to next tournament, which is certainly happening, but propably with different system. In the meantime, let's crowd the cavgf and let the NW cancer never fade away!
a shame autoblock doesnt work against lancers
The people that play every god damn day on CavGF, the best of the best, getting fucked by some monkeys with sticks.
I love this community :3

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2017, 09:33:40 pm »
Props to Aless as well for helping us today - it wouldn't have been possible to continue the tournament without him. Thanks to everyone who participated and I look forward to next tournament, which is certainly happening, but propably with different system. In the meantime, let's crowd the cavgf and let the NW cancer never fade away!

Good tournament :) gg everyone :) hope that u will allow lancers for the next edition. They are beatable.
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline Jokim

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2017, 09:44:31 pm »
I have no intention of banning them and I think that other people who might organise another tournament feel the same way. Just because you have to play differently against them doesnt mean they are unbeatable.  8)
The people that play every god damn day on CavGF, the best of the best, getting fucked by some monkeys with sticks.

Offline BrokenCrayon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Diarmuid
« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2017, 09:47:50 pm »
Brilliant tournament and I speak on behalf of the League of Lancers and we want to express our gratitude to organisers for allowing lancers to compete. Hoping to compete in another tournament!
the best of the best, getting fucked by some monkeys with sticks.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2017, 10:58:43 pm »
Well done to all who organized that tournament, it was well managed and pleasant to participate in. Also congrats to the 2Lr team for winning it, I'm pretty happy to see you guys raising the title, given the time you all spent in the cavalry community, you really deserved to get a prestigious title such as this one. Well done, Adelon & cie :)
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline lysy890

• Private
  • VIe_10ph_Mjr_lysy890
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2017, 11:05:59 pm »
GG WP and gratz to Jokim and Rasti for this great tournament!

Offline Piccolomini

• Sergeant Major
  • Italian Captain in 2015, 2016 Cavalry Nations Cups
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xa_Div_Lupi_Cpl_Piccolomini
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2017, 11:20:58 pm »
Congratulations to 2Lr for winning this title! It was a nice tournament, even though the maps with the deathpits into oblivion should be definitely fixed :D
That come-back from Italy was indeed amazing, never seen such a thing in 3 years+ of playing. "You did what was impossible", General Hollidt wasn't lying about the italian horsemen.

Offline Jokim

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2017, 11:49:16 pm »
The maps with the deathpits into oblivion should be definitely fixed :D

The deathpit was not accident! It was intended to work this way!  :D ;D

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
Re: The Golden Telnitz Tournament! [Concluded]
« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2017, 12:09:31 am »
gg lads

but rasti ull never get telnitz even in a trophy sorry
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Jokim

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2017, 12:14:37 am »
Rasti ull never get telnitz even in a trophy sorry

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2017, 12:16:03 am »
but rasti ull never get telnitz even in a trophy sorry

I am a Petrarca and Telnitz is my Laura

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2017, 12:32:40 am »
Well fought everyone, this was an incredibly entertaining tournament to play in and watch. GG to anyone who participated and of course the mighty teams who claimed the most prestigious awards in NW history.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2017, 02:54:55 am »
Even though I didn't partake in the tournament myself, i really enjoyed following the competition throughout FSE posts, any chances some of the matches got recorded?

Congratulations to the 2lr, as Erik stated it, you guys are around for quite a while and it was hard time you pick up a title, I'm convinced you guys fully deserve it. I also really enjoyed Rastignac and Jokim approach as administrators, who proved you can host a tournament, make it serious, competitive and sucessful while allowing all classes and a very special touch of humor that I absolutely loved.

Sincerely wish you had started hosting tournaments earlier on Rastignac, you would have make such a great host for many competitions. But better late than never, right? ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2017, 07:16:29 am »

Finally we have this ostentatious trophy  :-*

Big thanks to Rasti, Aless and Jokim (especially Jokim who didn't even get his girlfriend's nudes while reffing that day) without you that wouldn't have been possible. After two years (?) we finally got a funny, we really had fun throughout our matches and laughed a lot, and well organized tournament (:

I hope that there will be another tournament in these very last days of this game.
To the winners, well I think everything is said - the 2Lr really suprised with their "2Lr"-Team and the 5e has shown that they are still able to kick our ass and destroying our hopes :|
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players