Author Topic: ♞ 8th King's Royal Hussars [EU] - Cavalry League Champions  (Read 75375 times)

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
Re: ♞ 8th King's Royal Hussars [EU]
« Reply #390 on: August 21, 2020, 12:46:17 pm »
no fun allowed  >:(

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #391 on: August 21, 2020, 04:08:11 pm »
Cage was riding along the woods and one day he found a homeless peruvian whaped in colth so he got off his horse and went to the homeless peruvian and then Cage said"who left you here little one"and then the homeless peruvian just cryed and then Cage pick it up and hold it and then the homeless peruvian stoped crying and then Cage said"your name is going be Aless"and then Cage and the homeless peruvian went onto the horse and went back to the castle where he lived.Cage said"father mother I found this little homeless peruvian in the woods and then Cage mother got up and walked down and said"how can people put homeless peruvian in the woodsand to die".Then Cage father said"we are going to keep it"and then Cage was happy for someriseing.

10 Years Later

Cage got up and went into Aless's room and said"good moring"and then Aless said "good moring too".Then Cage said"whats a matter"and then Aless said"Cage I want to know how to ride a horse".Then Cage said"Ok"and then Cage said"first you get dresses and have something to eat and then we will go for a horse ride lesson".Mean while Rastignac and Quack was rideing towards where Cage lived and then Rastignac said"Quack I did not know Cage had a sister"and then Quack said"I did not know aswell".Mean While at random desert the Erik was planing to kidnap the lieutenant Aless but not Cage.Then the boss of the 4e members came and said"I'll get her for you sir"and then the Erik said"yes you can".

Mean while Cage and Aless was horseriding and then Aless said"Cage whos that"and then Cage looked and it was Quack and Rastignac.Cage said"that is Quack and Rastignac"and then Rastignac said"Cage"and then Cage said"Rastignac long time seen" and then Rastignac said"hows you"and then Cage said"I am fine"and then Quack said"whos this then"and then Cage said"meet Aless I found her in the woods when she was just a homeless peruvian".Aless was shy at first and then Cage said"Aless come and meet Rastignac and Quack"and then Aless said"hello I am Aless".Cage said"she is the lieutenant Aless"and then Rastignac said"she is so cute"and then Cage said"that will be my falut"and then Quack said"why"and then Aless said"he protects me thats why"and then Cage looked up and said"I think we should go back to the castle"and then Aless said"I can feel it too".

Cage said"do you want to stay for a night"and then Quack and Rastignac said"yes please"and then they had tea and went to bed.During the night Cage ask the gards to keep an eye on Aless's room.Mean while the 4e members climed up the window and grabed Aless and then Aless woke up and screamed and then the gard went into her room and saw lots of 4e members and then Cage ran down the hall.Then Cage said"where is Aless"and then the gards said"the 4e members took her".

Mean while the 4e members was back at random desert and then Aless said"put me down"and then the 4e members did and then the Erik came out of the fire and said"welcome Aless"and then Aless looked at him and said"no it can't be"and then she tryed to run away but the 4e members got her.Then the Erik said"put her into the cell and bet her and also do what ever you want with her but do not kill her".Then the 4e members took her to the cell and trow her into the cell and then they shut the door.Aless go up and went to the window and looked out and she was wishing that Cage or someone will save her.Mean while back at the castle of Milkwood Cage was getting the army ready to go and save Aless.Mean while Aless was sitting on the floor and then the door opened and it was some 4e members and the 4e members tied Aless with some chains and then one of the 4e members striped her and then he raped her and then Aless said"go away you bastard".Then another 4e member came with a whip and whiped her hard and then the 4e members all togeter bet her almost to death and then the Erik came in with a tube of Posion and then he injeted into Aless.

Few hours later

Cage and the others was on the way to random desert to save lieutenant Aless Aless.Mean while in the cell where Aless was been kept Aless woke up and she looked on her body there was blood and scars she only could move her right arm but not her left.Then Aless said"I feel so cold"and then she can't see very well.At the frount gates of random desert was Cage and the others and then they said"let Aless go"and then the Erik said"no"and then Cage said"right lisson I'll will clim up to the cell and get Aless and you and the others will find another way in.Then Rastignac said"alright" and then Cage started to clim up.Mean while Rastignac and the others ran into random desert and went into the castle.Quack said"I'll will go and kill the Erik and you and the others go and help Cage".Strdier said"becareful"and then Quack said"I will don't you worry about me".

Mean while Cage got to the cell where Aless is.Cage said"Aless are you in there"and then Aless said"Oh Cage you finally came"and then Cage said"are you alright"and then Aless said"no I am not alright"and then Cage said"they bet you up and raped you also the Erik gave you the posion"and then Aless said"how did you know that".Then Cage said"when I was your age they did the samething to me".Then Aless said"can you get me out of here"and then Cage said"ok stand back"and then he ran back and ran towards the door and knock it down.

Aless said"wow"and then Cage looked and saw she was coved in Blood and scars also she was naked"and then Cage said"why they did it to you not me"and then the 4e members came and said"because she got a power and she can distoy us all the bad guys".

Then the fright began

Cage got out his bow and arrows andstarted fireing at them.Then Cage saw some swords and said"Rastignac is that you"and then Rastignac said"yes it is"and then Cage and the others started to kill the 4e members.Mean while Quack is have a fun time trying to distory the Erik.Quack said"I wish Frodo and Merry and Pippen and Sam was here"and then a sword came out of nowhere and said"some wished us here"and then Quack turned and said"Frodo baggins why you doing here".Then Frodo said"we came to help you and also we got rid of the ring"and then the Erik said"oh no"and then the magical powers from Quack distoryed the Erik.

Mean while Cage and Rastignac and the others was helping Aless down and Rastignac took off his cape and put it around Aless.

FEW HOURS LATER

Cage and the others are on the way back to the castle.Cage said"we must go to Waterloo to get Aless better".Then Quack said"I think you are right"and then they turned around and went to Waterloo.Cage looked down on Aless and put his hand onto Aless's head and she was bruning up.Rastignac went aside of Cage horse and looked and said"she is getting wose"and then Cage said"I know".

FEW HOURS LATER

They were at Waterloo and Cage stayed at Aless's side everyday intill she wakes up and then Cage kissed Aless on her lips and then she moved her arms around Cage and then Cage said"all you alright"and then Aless said"yes I am".Cage said"I am soo happy"and then Aless said"Do you want to be my boyfriend"and then Cage said"yes I will be your boyfriend"and then Aless and Cage kissed again.Aless said"what happened to me Cage"and then Cage said"you got kidnaped by the 4e members and they raped you and also bet you almost to death and then the Erik gave you some posion"and then Aless said"why I can only move on arm"and then Cage said"your left arm is broken".Then the door opened and it was Rastignac and then Aless said"Hello Rastignac"and then Rastignac said"I see you are awake"and then Aless died.

THE END!!!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 04:10:00 pm by Rastignac »

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #392 on: August 21, 2020, 04:11:29 pm »
thanks for making my life the way it is
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 04:18:27 pm by Dokletian »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #393 on: August 21, 2020, 07:47:55 pm »
Cage was riding along the woods and one day he found a homeless peruvian whaped in colth so he got off his horse and went to the homeless peruvian and then Cage said"who left you here little one"and then the homeless peruvian just cryed and then Cage pick it up and hold it and then the homeless peruvian stoped crying and then Cage said"your name is going be Aless"and then Cage and the homeless peruvian went onto the horse and went back to the castle where he lived.Cage said"father mother I found this little homeless peruvian in the woods and then Cage mother got up and walked down and said"how can people put homeless peruvian in the woodsand to die".Then Cage father said"we are going to keep it"and then Cage was happy for someriseing.

10 Years Later

Cage got up and went into Aless's room and said"good moring"and then Aless said "good moring too".Then Cage said"whats a matter"and then Aless said"Cage I want to know how to ride a horse".Then Cage said"Ok"and then Cage said"first you get dresses and have something to eat and then we will go for a horse ride lesson".Mean while Rastignac and Quack was rideing towards where Cage lived and then Rastignac said"Quack I did not know Cage had a sister"and then Quack said"I did not know aswell".Mean While at random desert the Erik was planing to kidnap the lieutenant Aless but not Cage.Then the boss of the 4e members came and said"I'll get her for you sir"and then the Erik said"yes you can".

Mean while Cage and Aless was horseriding and then Aless said"Cage whos that"and then Cage looked and it was Quack and Rastignac.Cage said"that is Quack and Rastignac"and then Rastignac said"Cage"and then Cage said"Rastignac long time seen" and then Rastignac said"hows you"and then Cage said"I am fine"and then Quack said"whos this then"and then Cage said"meet Aless I found her in the woods when she was just a homeless peruvian".Aless was shy at first and then Cage said"Aless come and meet Rastignac and Quack"and then Aless said"hello I am Aless".Cage said"she is the lieutenant Aless"and then Rastignac said"she is so cute"and then Cage said"that will be my falut"and then Quack said"why"and then Aless said"he protects me thats why"and then Cage looked up and said"I think we should go back to the castle"and then Aless said"I can feel it too".

Cage said"do you want to stay for a night"and then Quack and Rastignac said"yes please"and then they had tea and went to bed.During the night Cage ask the gards to keep an eye on Aless's room.Mean while the 4e members climed up the window and grabed Aless and then Aless woke up and screamed and then the gard went into her room and saw lots of 4e members and then Cage ran down the hall.Then Cage said"where is Aless"and then the gards said"the 4e members took her".

Mean while the 4e members was back at random desert and then Aless said"put me down"and then the 4e members did and then the Erik came out of the fire and said"welcome Aless"and then Aless looked at him and said"no it can't be"and then she tryed to run away but the 4e members got her.Then the Erik said"put her into the cell and bet her and also do what ever you want with her but do not kill her".Then the 4e members took her to the cell and trow her into the cell and then they shut the door.Aless go up and went to the window and looked out and she was wishing that Cage or someone will save her.Mean while back at the castle of Milkwood Cage was getting the army ready to go and save Aless.Mean while Aless was sitting on the floor and then the door opened and it was some 4e members and the 4e members tied Aless with some chains and then one of the 4e members striped her and then he raped her and then Aless said"go away you bastard".Then another 4e member came with a whip and whiped her hard and then the 4e members all togeter bet her almost to death and then the Erik came in with a tube of Posion and then he injeted into Aless.

Few hours later

Cage and the others was on the way to random desert to save lieutenant Aless Aless.Mean while in the cell where Aless was been kept Aless woke up and she looked on her body there was blood and scars she only could move her right arm but not her left.Then Aless said"I feel so cold"and then she can't see very well.At the frount gates of random desert was Cage and the others and then they said"let Aless go"and then the Erik said"no"and then Cage said"right lisson I'll will clim up to the cell and get Aless and you and the others will find another way in.Then Rastignac said"alright" and then Cage started to clim up.Mean while Rastignac and the others ran into random desert and went into the castle.Quack said"I'll will go and kill the Erik and you and the others go and help Cage".Strdier said"becareful"and then Quack said"I will don't you worry about me".

Mean while Cage got to the cell where Aless is.Cage said"Aless are you in there"and then Aless said"Oh Cage you finally came"and then Cage said"are you alright"and then Aless said"no I am not alright"and then Cage said"they bet you up and raped you also the Erik gave you the posion"and then Aless said"how did you know that".Then Cage said"when I was your age they did the samething to me".Then Aless said"can you get me out of here"and then Cage said"ok stand back"and then he ran back and ran towards the door and knock it down.

Aless said"wow"and then Cage looked and saw she was coved in Blood and scars also she was naked"and then Cage said"why they did it to you not me"and then the 4e members came and said"because she got a power and she can distoy us all the bad guys".

Then the fright began

Cage got out his bow and arrows andstarted fireing at them.Then Cage saw some swords and said"Rastignac is that you"and then Rastignac said"yes it is"and then Cage and the others started to kill the 4e members.Mean while Quack is have a fun time trying to distory the Erik.Quack said"I wish Frodo and Merry and Pippen and Sam was here"and then a sword came out of nowhere and said"some wished us here"and then Quack turned and said"Frodo baggins why you doing here".Then Frodo said"we came to help you and also we got rid of the ring"and then the Erik said"oh no"and then the magical powers from Quack distoryed the Erik.

Mean while Cage and Rastignac and the others was helping Aless down and Rastignac took off his cape and put it around Aless.

FEW HOURS LATER

Cage and the others are on the way back to the castle.Cage said"we must go to Waterloo to get Aless better".Then Quack said"I think you are right"and then they turned around and went to Waterloo.Cage looked down on Aless and put his hand onto Aless's head and she was bruning up.Rastignac went aside of Cage horse and looked and said"she is getting wose"and then Cage said"I know".

FEW HOURS LATER

They were at Waterloo and Cage stayed at Aless's side everyday intill she wakes up and then Cage kissed Aless on her lips and then she moved her arms around Cage and then Cage said"all you alright"and then Aless said"yes I am".Cage said"I am soo happy"and then Aless said"Do you want to be my boyfriend"and then Cage said"yes I will be your boyfriend"and then Aless and Cage kissed again.Aless said"what happened to me Cage"and then Cage said"you got kidnaped by the 4e members and they raped you and also bet you almost to death and then the Erik gave you some posion"and then Aless said"why I can only move on arm"and then Cage said"your left arm is broken".Then the door opened and it was Rastignac and then Aless said"Hello Rastignac"and then Rastignac said"I see you are awake"and then Aless died.

THE END!!!

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 21, 2020, 09:01:32 pm »
The 8th lore is so deep
bild.jpg

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #395 on: August 21, 2020, 09:08:18 pm »
The 8th lore is so deep

can we disband 8th?

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 21, 2020, 09:16:47 pm »
The 8th lore is so deep

can we disband 8th?
not when we've got such an amazin legacy to uphold

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #397 on: August 21, 2020, 09:32:01 pm »

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
« Reply #398 on: August 25, 2020, 09:45:08 am »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 25, 2020, 11:47:46 am »
Re: ♞ 8th Passive Aggressive Hussars [EU]

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
« Reply #400 on: August 25, 2020, 01:48:17 pm »

Passive???
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #401 on: August 25, 2020, 03:10:34 pm »

Passive???
Spoiler

[close]
Nothing new, Tomas and Cage are toxic

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #402 on: August 25, 2020, 03:16:37 pm »
I think you forgot this one

Spoiler
[close]

credits to posh
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 25, 2020, 05:59:28 pm »
we have grown under the desire to promote respect, teamwork and a friendly atmosphere within M&B

woops

Offline tomascadarn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 25, 2020, 06:08:03 pm »
I'm not toxic, ragging the 2lr is a public service
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 05:14:00 pm by tomascadarn »
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]