Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Hall of Fame  (Read 49629 times)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Hall of Fame
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2017, 04:48:41 am »
Why am I not on this >:'(

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 20, 2017, 05:20:48 am »
What the shit is this? How did I end up on this and not even know?
I wasn't aware of this either, until i got a PM.

Pip, Thunderstormer, Peppers, Griffith and IB are all Hall of Fame worthy in terms of NA cavalry. They created NA cavalry even if people see it as a meme on NA, without them there would not have been cavalry here.
and that is when 90% of the people say "who is pip".  he still plays every now and then, under an alias.  he is a funny guy to talk to, and doesn't put up with people's shit. 

as funny as it sounds, NA1 was the best place to learn how to play cav and get good at it.  Quite a few of the best cav players that people don't know about played there consistently. 

If anyone knows anything about NA cavalry they will know Pip. He was the Jackie_Chan for cavalry players. Yourself included, I learn how to play cavalry watching you on NA1 back in the days.

apparently a lot of people learned from me, either from just watching or the trainings i provided back in the day.   people learned from me like i learned from pip.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #242 on: January 20, 2017, 05:26:19 am »
thanks for the votes lol
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #243 on: January 20, 2017, 05:44:09 am »
thanks for the votes lol
ur not worthy
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 20, 2017, 08:10:09 am »
Honoured to be on the list. I dedicated my award to the 100s of admins who have worked to create the best public servers in NW. Thanks to all 59th who have played with us over the years.

Big thanks to 33rd Stefan who helped us set up Jailbreak and NWRP all them years ago and his support in creating the 59th.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 08:12:49 am by StrandThe_Selmy »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 20, 2017, 09:06:59 am »
This is why I suggested separate polls for EU and NA. I mean it's not too late to do it considering how many names aren't on from EU.

Evan and Hekko not being on is a crime. Hekko invented groupfighting basically.

The first one I ever witnessed was the MM 84e team lead by Ward.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2017, 10:48:56 am »
this thread is jok

Why nonames like hypno and wolfster are even in the poll xd

I strongly recommend you to put Evan to the hall of fame as he is the best EU player by far without doubt

fuck you kore XD
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #247 on: January 20, 2017, 11:27:35 am »
Wrong description of Kaide's, should've been 'one of the biggest assholes in the community' lemao
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 20, 2017, 11:41:36 am »
Wrong description of Kaide's, should've been 'one of the biggest assholes in the community' lemao

Debatable Kath, Pieter, Tavington have that spot over me.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 11:43:39 am by StrandThe_Selmy »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 20, 2017, 11:56:40 am »
It's a personal opinion, I like both tav and Pieter. Karth I don't know much, the only thing I don't like him for is hillcamping xd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 20, 2017, 12:03:45 pm »
It's a personal opinion, I like both tav and Pieter. Karth I don't know much, the only thing I don't like him for is hillcamping xd

I 've never had any connection with you interesting you develop opinions about people you don't really know. That's OK,.I'm guilty too, I assume you're a weeaboo.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:54:21 pm by StrandThe_Selmy »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 20, 2017, 12:06:15 pm »
Kaide is the type of guy who makes up random shit.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 20, 2017, 12:09:08 pm »
Stark is the type of guy who... err... eats surstromming...
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 20, 2017, 12:45:06 pm »
Its true Kaide is the worst at "Picking up girls" in the NW community and the best at "Making shit up" for as long as I have had the misfortune of knowing him he's shit stirred amongst individuals.

On a seperate note I hope Ismar will make it on the list for the most dedicated and sick mlg melee player I've ever met!!!!11!1!!1

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 20, 2017, 12:50:48 pm »

I do remember Tav telling me a story about you and how you kept messaging him. I don't think he liked you. Kgl matty told me stories abut you too. I seen you a few times on GF. Apart from that  I've never had any connection with you interesting you develop opinions about people you don't really know. That's OK,.I'm guilty too, I assume you're a weeaboo.

Applies on you as well.