Hello everyone! After much discussion and endless requests we have decided to announce the signups for the second edition of our North American Scramble League. So far we are planning for a February 6th start date for the opening of the tournament. The rules are going to be vastly different this tournament and the way players are assigned to teams is also going to change significantly. Instead of the standard scramble league system of assigning players to a team, captains are going to be drafting their teams from a player pool. There will be no assigned values or biased picking this time as we are leaving the team selection 100% up to the team captains. Once the sign-ups are over the players will be placed into the player pool and on our pick night, captains will bid to have players added to their team. Our team captains have been already pre-selected by the admin team based on their activity and commitment to the tournament. Team captains are not required to be the callers for their team, if a captain wishes to bid for a player who likes to call that will be their choice to make.
In addition to the drafting changes we are also adding another surprise to this tournament to encourage players to stay with their teams. The winning team will receive a prize pool of $1,500.00 to be shared among the teams top ten performing players. While teams will consist of twelve to fourteen players depending on certain exceptions, not all are required to receive a share of the winnings if the captain feels they did not participate enough. We thought this was an important addition to this tournament so that players will be encouraged to stick with their teams throughout the length of the tournament. A third major change to the rules are that the tournament will run through ten weeks of regular season play followed by the playoffs.
Not sure what Scramble League is? Scramble League is a Warband tournament that you can sign up by yourself without needing a team to participate with. Every player that signs up has an equal shot of winning the title which is our whole goal with this tournament. Finally players who have never been on the star performing teams get their shot to take a tournament seriously and win. This is open to both European and North American players. Our last edition of Scramble League had plenty of European players who had great performances and really made the difference on their teams. Don't be afraid to sign up because of the ping differences!
- The format is a ladder played over ten weeks. At the end of this time each team will advance to playoffs and be seeded according to their score.
- First place team will play the last place team and so forth.
- Every team consists of twelve players and one captain.
- Players are drafted to their teams by their captains.
- Players have no say in their teams, they may request their captain trade them but the captain is under no obligation to do so. If a player refuses to play for their team they will be banned from the tournament.
- Captains may trade players at any time they wish throughout the season as long as both captains involved agree to the trade.
- Captains may place any inactive or under-performing player back into the player pool and select another within 2 days of their match. If you do this action you are unable to add that player back to your team for two weeks and unable to drop the player you picked up for two weeks. For extreme circumstances this can be appealed.
- The team drafting is a auction bid. Each captain begins with $20,000,000 to spend on their team. Having money leftover at the end has no advantage.
- Players may only play with the ID they signed up with.
- Players may only play with the name they signed up with. This will be strictly enforced with a two warning and then punishment system.
- Players must wear their team tags at all times. This will be strictly enforced with a two warning and then punishment system.
- We encourage captains to decide which server is fair for both teams to play on, this tournament welcomes both EU and NA players.
- If both captains fail to pick a server, they should go to the tournament administration and ask for help. The administration will pick a server, which will be final.
- Matchups will be determined by Swiss pairings.
- If two teams fail to play their match within the deadline, for the purpose of the next fixture, they will be treated as if they had won their match and lost all rounds.
- Team 1 is the left team and Team 2 is the right team, all according to that week 's thread.
- Fixtures will be preset ahead of time.
- The maps to be played are
Fort of Honor
- Matches start at a minimum of 7v7. If both teams have eight players in attendance then 8v8 must be played.
- Every match will consist of 4 sets, every set will be played in a first-to-3 format. After a team gets 3 round wins, the spawns and factions will be switched.
- Server Settings
Game mode: Battle
Combat speed: Medium
Friendly fire: - self 0% / friend 100%
Gold all: 100%
Round time: 180 seconds
Respawn time: 8 seconds
Camera: team member's view
Blocking: by mouse movement
- Spectators are allowed unless one team wants to play without spectators. This rule doesn't apply to tournament admins, referees and streamers.
- Spectating the match by joining a team after the spawn period is not allowed at any given point. If a player found spectating by joining a team, documented by footage for example, he will be suspended for one match.
- Substitutions are allowed at any time
- If a player on the other team drops, teams are not required to drop a player.
- Five minutes are allowed in between sets and ten minutes between halves. Teams are not required to wait more than ten minutes for a team's players to arrive at the matches start.
- Players are expected to treat their teammates with respect and show the will to participate in the tournament, if they refuse to participate and/or show a negative attitude, they may be removed and/or replaced.
- Captains must play every member present to a match for at least two sets.
- Players must be respectful and polite to their opponents on both server and forums. If teams repeatedly show a poor attitude and display rudeness they will be punished by the tournament admins on case-by-case basis.
- Modifying any texture files, excluding modified crosshairs, is strictly prohibited. Any player or team that is found to have modified textures will immediately be banned from the tournament.
- Players that attempt to utilize any kind of autoblock, aimbot or any other game modification that gives them an advantage will be immediately banned from the tournament.