Author Topic: NA Competitive All-Stars  (Read 46322 times)

Offline JUST_SOME_SOLDIER_GUY

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [10th] SOLDIER_GUY
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Competitive All-Stars
« Reply #165 on: January 14, 2017, 05:15:36 pm »
From what I remember, Lawbringer was never the primary line leader for the 58e. He only really led when Asian wasn't around, then when Asian left, he pushed more for Strategist to become the primary leader. I can't say much for 91st and the neo-58e, but I'm pretty sure that Lurvy even took up a large portion of leading when he joined.

Law may have been the Col of the 58e, but he's not the primary reason why the line was led so well. He acted as more of an administrative Col and let others lead in line battles and 1v1s, plus there was a large portion of time where he was absent from events due to his involvement in water polo.

not tru, you making Lawbringer a sad boi

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: January 14, 2017, 05:32:22 pm »
true big boy leader of 58e for me was Lawbringer . Lurvy & Apoc were at the end of the line acting like a 2nd CO . I honestly don t remember asianP leading in 58e. Im not so long in 58e and i didnt met Strategist. Law is love , Law is life.

Offline Wüstenfuchs

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr12_Lt_Clemens_Friebe
« Reply #167 on: January 14, 2017, 05:50:52 pm »
true big boy leader of 58e for me was Lawbringer . Lurvy & Apoc were at the end of the line acting like a 2nd CO . I honestly don t remember asianP leading in 58e. Im not so long in 58e and i didnt met Strategist. Law is love , Law is life.

that was before it was reformed, but that Asian lead the 58e Line was pretty long ago. But Strat never really much lead the line after Asian left, after that Law lead like all the events where I was

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #168 on: January 14, 2017, 06:03:26 pm »
Wusten AsianP split off from the 58e to form the 1er like 2 weeks before you joined :P Not really that long in NW terms
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #169 on: January 14, 2017, 06:20:51 pm »
AsianP led then when we lost, he left.
After that Lawbringer was the line leader.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #170 on: January 14, 2017, 06:41:13 pm »
Honestly what is your criteria for being an All-Star leader? Leading a regiment for more than a month? You are listing people that are not "all star", you basically list every single leader that has any notoriety at all within the community, REGARDLESS of actual accomplishment, skill, or basic competitive involvement. All star implies the best of the best.. yet you list half the leader pool?? If you want "all star", refer to my list thread:

Karth
Tico
Breaches
AsianP
Grimsight
CheeseyPants
Alexander
Millander

An allstar list should not include any other names. Sorry if I hurt some feelings, but we're talking lists here. serious business.
yea -Alexander and thats about right.
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #171 on: January 14, 2017, 06:47:20 pm »
When you get blatantly ignored because your irrelevant

You were actually on the first list Jorge! :P Although i have had to get stricter with the prerequisites and sadly you didn't 1v1 as much as the other leaders and regiments on here.

What do you mean you inconsistent fuck, i led a regiment for 5 years that competed in every high tier league and did well everytime, the fact that you are on this list means you dont know how to read.... when you were just about to be relevant in the first season of tnwl you got bullied out of the teamspeak and left. Also i beat fancypants in leading so hard maccle thought he was to moving to america. Also the melee list is 50% accurate the rest is pure aids,and if you try to start your own league i will make sure you are the only participant. dont contact me again
What about that one time you rq'd NWL, I remember that very well

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Bianco

• Second Lieutenant
  • Le 15e le pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 14, 2017, 07:09:05 pm »
Wusten AsianP split off from the 58e to form the 1er like 2 weeks before you joined :P Not really that long in NW terms
m8 you know nuffin'. Law has always lead or quasi led since day one. Wusten has been here since day 1

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #173 on: January 14, 2017, 07:26:44 pm »
law sits on my face
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #174 on: January 14, 2017, 08:49:30 pm »
Why is 3eVolt so low on the regiment list?

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2017, 08:50:25 pm »
Well as being the worst guard in the 58e I remember full and well that Law did a majority of everything in the 58e, He lead, he yelled the hell out of us for doing stupid shit. (With the occasional laugh). But I mean Law's a really good compeitive leader I'd personally say best NA compeitive leader (as i've been with/merc'd with almost every compeitive reg NA)  Now if we look at a regiment leader say Nappy for example, His regiment/ Rafael run the regiment more then Nappy. While in the opposite corner we got Law yelling at you to stop being shit and actually train, while Nappy for example says that's "Impossible". All in all if you weren't in the regiment you wouldn't know so :P. -Worst Grd outta here.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2017, 10:05:13 pm »
But I mean Law's a really good compeitive leader I'd personally say best NA compeitive leader (as i've been with/merc'd with almost every compeitive reg NA)

What? Do you mean currently or ever?

Now if we look at a regiment leader say Nappy for example, His regiment/ Rafael run the regiment more then Nappy.

Nappy gave Raf a high rank pretty much upon joining. 10/10 reg leading capabilities.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #177 on: January 14, 2017, 11:27:56 pm »
This community has such a biased view of eachother. Literally half of us have never spoken or really met one another yet we all have hate filled opinions about each other and sadly its usually because of a post on FSE or the result of a 1v1. Its sad honestly. :-\

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #178 on: January 14, 2017, 11:30:33 pm »
You all suck compared to breaches

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2017, 11:35:15 pm »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.