Author Topic: NA Competitive All-Stars  (Read 46280 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Competitive All-Stars
« Reply #390 on: June 14, 2017, 01:42:41 am »
You're a huge

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Suns

« Reply #391 on: June 14, 2017, 01:59:49 am »
There was one where conway stopped us literally in front of ur lined up line which u won but that and the first rounds were the only ones. The others and most rounds you got multiple picks from camping. We also had like 2 ppl in line with literally 30 hours on the game. Other rounds we straight up flanked you and destroyed you in quick fires. In rounds where you opted to literally run across the ENTIRE map away from us we trapped you in melee. Even when we were down from being shot at from spawn lol.

lol wanna talk about player hours the average 84e/111e had 100-200 hours on Warband, 50-150 of which were on NW. 58e getting 6-4'd and tying those regs with average player hours of 500-1k really shows a lot lmfao

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 14, 2017, 02:18:15 am »
71st was better. End of story thanks guys

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #393 on: June 14, 2017, 02:22:48 am »
There was one where conway stopped us literally in front of ur lined up line which u won but that and the first rounds were the only ones. The others and most rounds you got multiple picks from camping. We also had like 2 ppl in line with literally 30 hours on the game. Other rounds we straight up flanked you and destroyed you in quick fires. In rounds where you opted to literally run across the ENTIRE map away from us we trapped you in melee. Even when we were down from being shot at from spawn lol.
If shooting when you're not in the other line's face is camping then ok. I remember one round where we lost I made a bad decision. Most rounds I would stop, shoot, and wait for you to charge into us because that's just what you did whenever you missed shots. I really don't get what your point is. I already said that we had pretty bad melee and we got out groupfighted, it was a good scrim.

The point is ur judging my leading based on us wanting to play for fun rather than to win
I wasn't aware you were "play for fun" scrimming instead of practicing.  Again, I've lead enough times against you to make an opinion about your leadership.
58e 7-3 PSG
58e 9-1 30th
58e 7-3 30th

Hmmm
I don't think I was in the 30th for those but I'm not really ashamed of losing to a melee stack that charges you every round.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #394 on: June 14, 2017, 03:06:39 am »
15e was better. End of story thanks guys
fixed it for you
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 14, 2017, 03:12:37 am »
9y
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
« Reply #396 on: June 14, 2017, 03:14:49 am »
15e + 9y best NA/EU all day everyday.
A year of underdogs

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 14, 2017, 03:17:09 am »
15e was better. End of story thanks guys
fixed it for you
Thanks. What would I do without you

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #398 on: June 14, 2017, 06:55:01 am »
If shooting when you're not in the other line's face is camping then ok. I remember one round where we lost I made a bad decision. Most rounds I would stop, shoot, and wait for you to charge into us because that's just what you did whenever you missed shots. I really don't get what your point is. I already said that we had pretty bad melee and we got out groupfighted, it was a good scrim.

The point is ur judging my leading based on us wanting to play for fun rather than to win
I wasn't aware you were "play for fun" scrimming instead of practicing.  Again, I've lead enough times against you to make an opinion about your leadership.
58e 7-3 PSG
58e 9-1 30th
58e 7-3 30th

Hmmm
I don't think I was in the 30th for those but I'm not really ashamed of losing to a melee stack that charges you every round.
Amen

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 07:26:27 am by RussianFury »

|Viper|

« Reply #400 on: June 14, 2017, 09:15:04 pm »
What did I miss here another war on FSE...  ???
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 03:08:37 pm by VetroG »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 14, 2017, 09:22:37 pm »
NA's, arguing about things that EU stopped arguing about in 2013.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #402 on: June 14, 2017, 09:29:48 pm »
You have no perception of time
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 14, 2017, 09:33:10 pm »
Old gen, new gen... They are all shitty memers.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #404 on: June 14, 2017, 09:49:48 pm »
Old gen, new gen... They are all shitty memers.
You're a shitty memer, don't make me mute you again.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳