Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 127068 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #1020 on: April 12, 2017, 02:33:59 pm »
soooo why is rgl season 3 pinned and season 4 isnt???
Because fuck you
wanna say that to my face
fuck you
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: April 12, 2017, 05:55:32 pm »
soooo why is rgl season 3 pinned and season 4 isnt???
Because fuck you
wanna say that to my face

1v1 me clubpenguin m9
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Haze

« Reply #1024 on: April 13, 2017, 05:56:17 pm »
gl kk-a

Haze

« Reply #1025 on: April 13, 2017, 07:56:23 pm »
fak da rules

kkk vs 85e turdsday 13th 7pm
pls
Regiments: 85e vs kk-a
Date: Thursday 13th of April  7pm
Ref : chicken

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1026 on: April 13, 2017, 08:44:00 pm »
gg 85e
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #1028 on: April 13, 2017, 08:45:39 pm »
85e 11 - 9 kka ggwp
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Tournesol

« Reply #1029 on: April 13, 2017, 08:48:36 pm »
wp kka

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1030 on: April 13, 2017, 09:24:59 pm »
85e 11 - 9 kka ggwp

Honestly, K-KA looked like the better team tonight, we only woke-up at the very end and got a win on the edge but more than us playing really badly, that's you guys playing really good or atleast better than us.

Also, I'm not sure who was asking but I was indeed recording the event however I keep running out of space on my hard-drive those days so it has only been partially recorded. (If you think its because we lost so closely that I don't want to upload it, just PM me and I will upload what I have, with TS included, I just don't want to post half the match on my channel publicly, that'd make no sense).

Again, gg K-KA, you made us work for it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 11:53:41 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #1031 on: April 13, 2017, 11:03:20 pm »
Yep, was a very nice match. Shame that we couldn't at least make it a draw in the end; we kinda lost our nerves there. That being said we performed a lot better than I expected us to. GG

max1m

« Reply #1032 on: April 14, 2017, 12:01:34 am »
85e 11 - 9 kka ggwp

Honestly, K-KA looked like the better team tonight, we only woke-up at the very end and got a win on the edge but more than us playing really badly, that's you guys playing really good or atleast better than us.

Also, I'm not sure who was asking but I was indeed recording the event however I keep running out of space on my hard-drive those days so it has only been partially recorded. (If you think its because we lost so closely that I don't want to upload it, just PM me and I will upload what I have, with TS included, I just don't want to post half the match on my channel publicly, that'd make no sense).

It can't be real, i mean how the K-KA had lost

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: April 14, 2017, 02:44:56 am »
85e 11 - 9 kka ggwp

Especially if they had Stark :)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1034 on: April 14, 2017, 02:47:10 am »
85e 11 - 9 kka ggwp

Especially if they had Stark :)
aww stop it
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci