Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 139910 times)

Offline warcactus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Im playing now, the problem is solved. But I mean do you guys understand? Or have none or you worked a 40-60 hour a week job before? Finding time to care about somthing other than work is hard

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Nice doubleposting about irrelevant stuff,bud.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Im playing now, the problem is solved. But I mean do you guys understand? Or have none or you worked a 40-60 hour a week job before? Finding time to care about somthing other than work is hard

have sex
click here to join the 84th

Offline warcactus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

have sex
Oh dont worry, i wouldnt ask anybody here about that.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 10:42:39 am by warcactus »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
This is reddit worthy

Offline supersoldier655

• Volunteer
  • Another average shitposter on the internet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aleksas
Who cares about what's down here boi

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
You were banned twice, well for trolling, and then racist slurs. But I think they went into effect at the same time

Here's what you said.

8/6/16.

10:26:52 - [COCKWRANGLER] how about just fuck black people? stupid nigger need to go back to the jungle.
10:25:47 - [COCKWRANGLER] trump will get all these dirty mexicans out of our country

It's been a year exactly. Unbanned.

Please follow the rules including no slurs and have fun.

But if you make 140 grand a year, I'm sure $10 isn't that big a deal anways, which looks like you already bought one.

Offline supersoldier655

• Volunteer
  • Another average shitposter on the internet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aleksas
You were banned twice, well for trolling, and then racist slurs. But I think they went into effect at the same time

Here's what you said.

8/6/16.

10:26:52 - [COCKWRANGLER] how about just fuck black people? stupid nigger need to go back to the jungle.
10:25:47 - [COCKWRANGLER] trump will get all these dirty mexicans out of our country

It's been a year exactly. Unbanned.

Please follow the rules including no slurs and have fun.

But if you make 140 grand a year, I'm sure $10 isn't that big a deal anways, which looks like you already bought one.

Damn it's been a year, is he still even playing on the server?
Who cares about what's down here boi

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
I dont need credibility here. I make 146 grand a year managing a 4 star hotel chain. I jusy enjoy the server enough to spend my time doing a video tutorial to figure this out. Then some cunt with airs says my reason isnt good enough
I didn't know Travelodge was four stars these days...

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
I dont need credibility here. I make 146 grand a year managing a 4 star hotel chain. I jusy enjoy the server enough to spend my time doing a video tutorial to figure this out. Then some cunt with airs says my reason isnt good enough
may I ask what hotel you manage? I just want to make sure I don't go there
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
Premier inn. He's Lenny Henry don't you know?

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush

Understandable, thanks for playing. Have a nice day doing your very important work!

I'll be sure to let everyone know that we made a mistake banning a very important 4 star hotel manager from an 8 year old game on the internet fighting bots dressed as toy soldiers. I don't know how we'll ever live this one down.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:43:15 am by Guybrush »
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline Tarleton

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stLC | Captain
Nickname: 1stLC_Captain_Evan
GUID: 1566006
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198289984081/
How active can you be?: 8am-6pm everyday
Current Regiment/Clan: 1stLC
Admin experience:
Why do you want this role?: To help manage the server. To enforce rules. I would be on in the morning and throughout the day.

Offline manur

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: 1stLC_manu
GUID: 1534982
Steam: manuraffo01
How active can you be?: I'm a bit addict, 8PMgmt onwards
Current Regiment/Clan: 1st Lauck company
Admin experience: none
Why do you want this role?: sometimes I just enter and the game gets really boring(when there are no admins). With an admin things are more dynamic, you can make changes to the session such as partizani war, sailor, cav,etc. Also people that delay annoy me so as an admin you can talk to them have an organised fight.