Author Topic: Zombies  (Read 14623 times)

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Zombies
« on: February 25, 2013, 12:05:05 am »
Post all things zombie related. (Pics, survival tips, weapons, etc.)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:00:24 am by Orcaryo »

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Zombies
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 12:10:03 am »
Get a baseball bat and roam the streets.

Offline Jamez

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 12:12:38 am »
ill just go with it and become a zombie, they seem really chilled and relaxed. I also get to eat people.  :D

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 12:16:06 am »
ill just go with it and become a zombie, they seem really chilled and relaxed. I also get to eat people.  :D

You'll be the first victim :P

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 12:43:49 am »
Give 'em zombies a taste of their own medicine.

Nom nom nom...

Offline VonTawast

• First Sergeant
  • ''An officer doesn't run.''
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oltermanni
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 01:05:45 am »
I'd probably move in to my well-isolated basement and start working on a plan to turn the zombies to my will so I'd be able to control them, and then create my zombie army to take over the world.  :D

Offline michaelroelant

• Second Lieutenant
  • That silent guy everyone always talk about
    • View Profile
  • Nick: michaelroelant
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 11:13:05 pm »
i would get on a boat and get to Iceland

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Abii
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 11:18:20 pm »
I don't believe in that bullshit tbh, but incase it happened, I would get a gun as fast as possible and gather my friends (That I know can help me survive) and proably try to isolate us on a small Island or something

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 11:49:00 pm »
I've given this some thought (I'm a teenager with no life, deal with it) and I think the Netherlands would be a relative safe place. I mean, we got hundreds of castles and fortified cities with water around it. In fact, there's one a 3 minutes drive away from my house.

If it happens (Which it won't, but bare with me), I hope it happens during a re-enactment. I mean, 3 days supplies, horses for fresh meat, guns, and a fortified position! HELL YEAH!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:51:30 pm by Duuring »

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 11:54:19 pm »
I can imagine the reenactors trying to hold their ground against a zombie mass, 1800's style.

I personally would grab a shotgun, any shotgun, because I fucking love shotguns, and I'd sit on my porch like a southern gentlemen, calmly shooting any zombies who cross over onto my lawn.

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 12:20:18 am »
Me?

Grab my rifle, and go down in a pile of (empty) brass.

('Merica!)

Offline VonTawast

• First Sergeant
  • ''An officer doesn't run.''
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oltermanni
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 12:25:39 am »
I personally would grab a shotgun, any shotgun, because I fucking love shotguns, and I'd sit on my porch like a southern gentlemen, calmly shooting any zombies who cross over onto my lawn.

And then you'd end up getting zerged by them since they would get attracted by the sound, and you'd sit there calmly while being eaten and rock one last time in your rocking chair.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 12:27:38 am »
I can imagine the reenactors trying to hold their ground against a zombie mass, 1800's style.

In a country with basicly no weapons in civilian hands, the re-enactors will have a slight advantage.

There's one castle/fort that especially comes to my mind, and we actually regulary drill there. It's surrounded by a whats-it-called of water, then has high earth walla which can't be climbed without an effort, and the only entrance is by a wooden bridge, trough a thick gate. And there's even a big ass stone castle WITH ANOTHER WATERTHINY surrounding it. In other words, double defence!

Plus its kinda remote, surrounded by farmlands full of sheeps. I'm gonna survive, suckers.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:29:20 am by Duuring »

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2013, 12:48:22 am »
In a country with basicly no weapons in civilian hands, the re-enactors will have a slight advantage.

There's one castle/fort that especially comes to my mind, and we actually regulary drill there. It's surrounded by a whats-it-called of water, then has high earth walla which can't be climbed without an effort, and the only entrance is by a wooden bridge, trough a thick gate. And there's even a big ass stone castle WITH ANOTHER WATERTHINY surrounding it. In other words, double defence!

Plus its kinda remote, surrounded by farmlands full of sheeps. I'm gonna survive, suckers.

And when you run out of gunpowder, or lead to make ammunition..? I can only assume you can't carry too much of that on your own.

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 01:06:26 am »

And when you run out of gunpowder, or lead to make ammunition..? I can only assume you can't carry too much of that on your own.
What about when you run out of rifle ammunition? The gun stores would be the first things to be lotted in an apocalypse, bullets would become scarce fast. I'll stil with my  my medieval armory  :P