Author Topic: Unban Request - BBG_botsurvival_NA  (Read 729 times)

Offline gbaker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request - BBG_botsurvival_NA
« on: December 03, 2016, 10:17:29 am »
-Name(s) banned under: possibly, Baker
-Server(s):BBG_botsurvival_NA
-Time and date:Not sure.
-Timezone:Pacific Standard Time
-User Identification Number:277166

explanation: I'm a veteran warband player with 1000+ hours, not a troll or rule breaker.
I have no idea how i got banned, and it must have been months ago, maybe even a year.
I share my account with my twin brother so it might have been him.
I would really appreciate the unban, and am sorry i don't have more information to give.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 10:21:17 am by gbaker »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request - BBG_botsurvival_NA
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 11:43:39 am »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline d4unit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 05:11:05 pm »
Hi, I have absolutely no idea on how to make a lone forum post for you to reply to,(and the help section is absolutely failing at its job) so I'll make it here.
I was banned, months ago, on BBG's Mount and Blade NW server. I don't know who did it, but I was banned for using profane language. The reason I ask you to unban me is because I have grown past being so foul. And have learned my mistake. That being said I would love to return to the server and have fun. Thank you for considering unbanning me, and good day

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 05:39:52 pm »
Hi, I have absolutely no idea on how to make a lone forum post for you to reply to,(and the help section is absolutely failing at its job) so I'll make it here.
I was banned, months ago, on BBG's Mount and Blade NW server. I don't know who did it, but I was banned for using profane language. The reason I ask you to unban me is because I have grown past being so foul. And have learned my mistake. That being said I would love to return to the server and have fun. Thank you for considering unbanning me, and good day

there is a button called "new topic". 

go to their thread, and make a post like you did here, using the unban format they have.   

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34493.0
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.