Author Topic: Addiction/Drug Abuse Thread  (Read 17309 times)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Addiction/Drug Abuse Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2016, 09:32:27 pm »
First I was surprised at how many people have done coke then I recalled some of your melee styles and it suddenly all makes sense.
Why am I still here

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2016, 09:46:58 pm »
Ive only done weed and alcohol.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2016, 09:47:09 pm »
why the fuck would you ever take a bar..
Cause you're a middle aged white women who wants to give her Moscato a bit of extra kick

and because you hate your autisitic son who watches anime and wears a fedora
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 09:48:58 pm by Siwi »
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2016, 09:57:05 pm »
why the fuck would you ever take a bar..
Cause you're a middle aged white women who wants to give her Moscato a bit of extra kick

and because you hate your autisitic son who watches anime and wears a fedora
You can hate the anime but never offend the fedora.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2016, 11:17:26 pm »
You take Xanax? I thought that was for depressed people.
Yep, and I think it works by elevating your mood or something by releasing extra brain juices (like most meds) in an attempt to make you not depressed. So if you're not depressed at all, I imagine it still elevates your mood - nice high. Never done it myself though

Dunno, I think even buying Xanax would depress the hell out of me.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2016, 03:16:32 am »
Tbh we need to have an intervention on the 1er for asian

He has become one with the weed
Cocaine is fun too. I've experimented a lot since I started college. Acid, shrooms, Xanax, coke, ecstasy. Cocaine I got sort of addicted to it once I started but I quickly cut that shit out and I've been clean from heavy drugs since. When people say that marijuana is a gateway drug, it's very true. It all began with weed and it progressed heavily from there. Weed is still okay in my book though  :)
I only smoke weed/drink when I'm at a party. I tried cocaine and didn't really like it so probably won't do that again. I'm takin a xanax this weekendish. Acid and ecstasy is something hat I want to try.

I agree. Weed is a gateway drug
When you take acid, prepare to trip your balls off and laugh uncontrollably  :P Ecstasy just makes me really talkative, almost like taking adderall .
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2016, 04:59:21 am »
Xanax is pretty lit
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2016, 09:46:46 am »
if you use drugs recreationally you deserve to be taken out of the gene pool anyway
This is a perfect example of what I don't want to see posted here. I never know if you're serious or not. If you are serious, again...people who use drugs are still people and I think you need to research drug use and addiction a bit more before you post such ignorant comments.
i was being relatively serious. I know ignorant is a cute word as of late but throwing it around doesn't change my opinion, doesn't matter if they're people or any other species destroying your body because "drugs r gud lmao" is the definition of degeneracy.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2016, 03:48:46 pm »
if you use drugs recreationally you deserve to be taken out of the gene pool anyway
This is a perfect example of what I don't want to see posted here. I never know if you're serious or not. If you are serious, again...people who use drugs are still people and I think you need to research drug use and addiction a bit more before you post such ignorant comments.
i was being relatively serious. I know ignorant is a cute word as of late but throwing it around doesn't change my opinion, doesn't matter if they're people or any other species destroying your body because "drugs r gud lmao" is the definition of degeneracy.

You know my children would kick your kids ass's want to meet up in 10 years for a battle cunt?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2016, 03:49:42 pm »
Can my kids keep score?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2016, 03:50:09 pm »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2016, 05:03:18 pm »
Thanks

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2016, 05:34:45 pm »
Xanax is pretty lit
Hmm, I do not recommend taking a full bar and drinking. Friend of mine went to the ER after his episode
Spoiler
he also got bj and didn't even know
[close]

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2016, 01:59:24 am »

You know my children would kick your kids ass's want to meet up in 10 years for a battle cunt?
pure aryan children against your man child britbong genes? any day cunt

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2016, 08:59:51 am »
No, when i said ignorant, i fucking meant it. You can say that it's 'destroying your body' but it really depends on what you're taking. Alcohol will kill you, heroine will kill you, meth, ect, but these addictions often happen because of outside factions besides the actual drug itself. These can be things like stress or depression...even PTSD. This is what I mean when i say look at them as people. By looking at them all as 'degenerates,' you've essentially lowered them in your own mind below that of the average person when most drug users live totally normal and happy lives. The term 'degenerate' is awfully vague anyways, literally everyone on this forum is a degenerate. You're not even making a real argument, you've basically just reassessed what you said before and implied that i and everyone else who uses drugs are degenerates. That's not an argument.