Author Topic: US Politics thread  (Read 62561 times)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Re: US Politics thread
« Reply #585 on: January 30, 2017, 10:53:01 pm »
Kevin O'Leary 2019

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #586 on: January 30, 2017, 10:53:55 pm »
Hopefully not

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 31, 2017, 03:41:02 am »
Stuck up "liberal" who laughed at anyone suggesting Trump will win now trying to lecture on how Trump won (live on forum)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #588 on: January 31, 2017, 04:03:28 am »
Kevin O'Leary 2019
isn't that the guy who told veterans not to be proud or some shit

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 31, 2017, 04:15:39 am »
Stuck up "liberal" who laughed at anyone suggesting Trump will win now trying to lecture on how Trump won (live on forum)
I can tell you for certain, that I never claimed he wouldn't become POTUS. Seeing most people (myself included) give zero fucks about PC shit, I really don't think that was a driving force in the election. But then again, anyone who dislikes Trump is just a "SJW Libtard Communist Cuck" amirite?

Kevin O'Leary 2019
Yep, and hes currently ahead in the leadership race. He is basically running off of his similarities to Trump. Hopefully the NDP can pull out a stellar candidate to face Trudeau - I have my doubts on that though.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 31, 2017, 12:37:31 pm »
Kevin O'Leary isn't a good fit with the Canadian Conservatives but he's probably best placed to defeat Justin Trudeau. Not my preferred choice of leader but getting rid of Trudeau is quite vital as he's a moron. I wanted it to have been Jason Kenney but he's gone back to Alberta to try and be the next Premier (which is fair enough as Notley is awful).

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #591 on: January 31, 2017, 01:29:14 pm »
Kevin O'Leary 2019

You sure this is not Germany?

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 31, 2017, 04:47:38 pm »
Kevin O'Leary isn't a good fit with the Canadian Conservatives but he's probably best placed to defeat Justin Trudeau. Not my preferred choice of leader but getting rid of Trudeau is quite vital as he's a moron. I wanted it to have been Jason Kenney but he's gone back to Alberta to try and be the next Premier (which is fair enough as Notley is awful).
I'd fucking kill for Danny Williams to comeback and kick the liberals out of NL. I bet if Harper came back he could probably win. But you're right in saying that O'Leary has the best shot.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 31, 2017, 05:43:27 pm »
I'd fucking kill for Danny Williams to comeback and kick the liberals out of NL. I bet if Harper came back he could probably win. But you're right in saying that O'Leary has the best shot.

Not a fan of Williams in terms of his relationship with the rest of Canada, I think he took things too far. Maybe he was good domestically I don't know I'm not from Atlantic Canada.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 31, 2017, 06:22:47 pm »

Not a fan of Williams in terms of his relationship with the rest of Canada, I think he took things too far. Maybe he was good domestically I don't know I'm not from Atlantic Canada.
I think he had the highest approval rating for any federal or provincial leader in the country, ever. Could be wrong on that. He basically made sure we kept our oil and prevented us from going broke for the time being. However what followed him was a shitstorm and so now the Liberal government has to kill us with taxes to pay for what his successors did. We will pretty much be dirt poor until 2041 when Quebec fucks off from our hydro.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #595 on: February 01, 2017, 05:53:16 pm »
Trump made his SCOTUS pick. Democrats aren't happy
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #596 on: February 02, 2017, 01:40:25 am »
Aye we might finally be able to invade Mexico

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #597 on: February 02, 2017, 02:04:31 am »
or we can just wall it off and act like they don't exist
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #598 on: February 02, 2017, 10:03:37 am »
or we can just wall it off and act like they don't exist
but... muh bloodlust