Author Topic: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's Thread #2  (Read 114658 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's Thread #2
« Reply #1215 on: April 17, 2017, 09:26:58 pm »
Honestly not that much strategy in the way NA does their group fights. People just run to the same side everytime and hope they win the early footlance battles or wait for the guy doing a long ass flank to get a backstab
I wouldn't say so. If you watch LG, 3e, or any other semi competent regiment in melee, there is constant changing in where people go, where they push, how they push, how they move, and how they attack. Not to mention the strategy of two players working together during all of that to kill another while still managing to live and fight on.
>implying LG and 3e use any organized strats

They win because of individual skill not strategies. Probably won't hear anything other than someone yelling to push a side mid round
We do that because it works. Not to mention we've groupfought for so long we hardly need to call out where to push etc, people are smart enough to do it themselves.

But oh 1v1s are so tactical, let's sit on a hill and shoot till we have to move out then run in a circle for two minutes reverse marching. Oh we have good shots let's take it! Oh fuck we all missed...oh fuck we all got shot. CHARGE EVERYONE DUEL AND SPREAD OUT SUPER FAR

Anyways The competitive scene is pretty much just gfing right now, that's the league going on. Im sure next NANWL announcement 1v1s will become much more popular again
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 09:29:04 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1216 on: April 17, 2017, 09:28:43 pm »
Waste is bad. Russian for Hauptmann

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 17, 2017, 09:29:57 pm »
Waste is bad. Russian for Hauptmann
but that would mean demoting him

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: April 17, 2017, 09:31:22 pm »
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1219 on: April 17, 2017, 10:29:14 pm »
Honestly not that much strategy in the way NA does their group fights. People just run to the same side everytime and hope they win the early footlance battles or wait for the guy doing a long ass flank to get a backstab
I wouldn't say so. If you watch LG, 3e, or any other semi competent regiment in melee, there is constant changing in where people go, where they push, how they push, how they move, and how they attack. Not to mention the strategy of two players working together during all of that to kill another while still managing to live and fight on.

They win because of individual skill not strategies. Probably won't hear anything other than someone yelling to push a side mid round
We do that because it works. Not to mention we've groupfought for so long we hardly need to call out where to push etc, people are smart enough to do it themselves.

But oh 1v1s are so tactical, let's sit on a hill and shoot till we have to move out then run in a circle for two minutes reverse marching. Oh we have good shots let's take it! Oh fuck we all missed...oh fuck we all got shot. CHARGE EVERYONE DUEL AND SPREAD OUT SUPER FAR

Anyways The competitive scene is pretty much just gfing right now, that's the league going on. Im sure next NANWL announcement 1v1s will become much more popular again
1v1s are alot more tactical. Positioning is everything. Trust me i led a reg for a week
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 17, 2017, 10:43:38 pm »

1v1s are alot more tactical. Positioning is everything. Trust me i led a reg for a week
Not really. Trust me, Russian and I won NANWL with our bandwagon reg

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: April 17, 2017, 11:16:01 pm »
Btw please forward this message to purple panda

Sunday, April 16, 2017
7:48 PM - Wastee: Can we do our RGL match on Saturday the 22nd
Monday, April 17, 2017
4:05 PM - Wastee: 7:48 PM - Wastee: Can we do our RGL match on Saturday the 22nd
4:08 PM - [30th] Hippolyte is now Offline.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1222 on: April 17, 2017, 11:23:14 pm »
oh god waste dont stop im gonna cum

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: April 17, 2017, 11:31:45 pm »
oh god waste dont stop im gonna cum
AUDIATE YOU'RE THE BEST DAMN REGIMENT LEADER I'VE EVER HAD THE GLORY OF FIGHTING!

OORAH!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1224 on: April 17, 2017, 11:49:29 pm »
I'm sure you enjoy being a cunt for no reason
you reap what you sow

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: April 17, 2017, 11:57:18 pm »
you reap what you sow
liquid is literally getting baited by a meme master.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1226 on: April 18, 2017, 12:27:24 am »
fuck waste you ruined it, i told you i like ball stomping and cucking, gosh darnit. at least i got a nice denial out of it thanks honey :-*

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1227 on: April 18, 2017, 12:28:10 am »
you reap what you sow
liquid is literally getting baited by a meme master.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1228 on: April 18, 2017, 12:52:30 am »
another day, another K

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: April 18, 2017, 01:05:58 am »
Audiate was a good reg leader