6 (4.7%)
2 months
9 (7%)
1 year
9 (7%)
I'll give it a week
79 (61.2%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ NANWL CHAMPS!  (Read 127745 times)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Since the 63e only played their best, then I should only play our 5-10 best.
? when do we only play our best, we just play the ones who are interested in comp, otherwise every comp event id drag my Fus and NCOs that could melee better than several of those guys
that's not what fireboy told me. When I asked him to bring more people because you know, it's the 63e they usually have alot. He told me they can't bring anymore because the rest are bad.

First you didn't ask me anything I didn't even msg you until after the groupfight, waste asked me to bring 2 more

2nd I told him nah the rest of the scrubs are at training or something like that.  We only allow our nwl  members to participate in groupfights and 1v1s

3rd I recall last time we were beating you guys in a groupfight you dropped like half your team so you wouldn't lose, so you  can't even complain about us not bringing 2 more in.

I'm not tryna be hostile but I call it how I see it.
proves my point

literally played on a cancer map last time. if I GET FRAME DROPS THEN ITS BAD.

why didn't you bring two more then?

If you would look at #2 it says training, also I like how you didn't address my point of you dropping half your team to spec just so u could play your best 7-8
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
? when do we only play our best, we just play the ones who are interested in comp, otherwise every comp event id drag my Fus and NCOs that could melee better than several of those guys
that's not what fireboy told me. When I asked him to bring more people because you know, it's the 63e they usually have alot. He told me they can't bring anymore because the rest are bad.

First you didn't ask me anything I didn't even msg you until after the groupfight, waste asked me to bring 2 more

2nd I told him nah the rest of the scrubs are at training or something like that.  We only allow our nwl  members to participate in groupfights and 1v1s

3rd I recall last time we were beating you guys in a groupfight you dropped like half your team so you wouldn't lose, so you  can't even complain about us not bringing 2 more in.

I'm not tryna be hostile but I call it how I see it.
proves my point

literally played on a cancer map last time. if I GET FRAME DROPS THEN ITS BAD.

why didn't you bring two more then?

If you would look at #2 it says training, also I like how you didn't address my point of you dropping half your team to spec just so u could play your best 7-8
well I mean't to address number 2 saying I was butt hurt that day and I didn't want to lose. Did I do it last night? No, because I knew what it was stupid. I'll rather lose fair and square than dropping the worse to play the best.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:33:26 pm by RussianFury »

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

Karth isnt it obvious you fool. We played our best players like Vorik and a new Fusilier who has just started conpetitive in Starblazer pfft. Thise guys are our top 5 you dip. Pfft. Oh wait. They aren't? But we played them.. oh.. wait.. you mean they played cause they WANTED TOO?!? Oh.. Russian is just being a salty lesbian. LUL

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
You're not even worth my time.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

Then sit the fuck down and stay quiet kiddo. If we are not worth an argument then suck up your ass kicking and get ready for future fights instead of making excuses for yourself. When we lose we don't make an excuse to why we lost, you train and get better not moan like a fucking pussy. Man the fuck up young blood.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile

Then sit the fuck down and stay quiet kiddo. If we are not worth an argument then suck up your ass kicking and get ready for future fights instead of making excuses for yourself. When we lose we don't make an excuse to why we lost, you train and get better not moan like a fucking pussy. Man the fuck up young blood.
Good bait, but i'm not an idiot. Go back reading your fucking Qur'an and your favorite part being raping children. Karth, be a good dear and get your fucking retard off of my thread. Thanks bud.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:58:24 pm by RussianFury »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Don't really want to get involved but fireboy, no offense but even when I was in 63e for the short time that I was, you would bring done your best meleers regardless if they were NWL line members/competitive members.  You guys bring down people who have melee level 3 or higher in the teamspeak.

but like you said not trying to be hostile just calling how it is

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
I don't think we were complaining when the members that weren't there were saying that we lost because they were absent but ok.

The loss is on our record and we will just have to do better next time. Anyways we're still 3-1 vs you guys in groupfights so who cares.

Also yah firebad said the rest are scrubs in training when i asked if he could bring more but thats ok Gi wanted to go to sleep and Dom had 600 ping so we made it work :)

Lastly what Russian said we aren't sweaty enough to drop dead weight just to win anymore, maybe if it was NANWL but a random gf no one cares about, nah just for funs
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 11:26:15 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
we/only/lost/because/Glenn/wasn't/their/he/is/former/top/10/NA(and/by/top/10/I/mean/number/10)
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
we/only/lost/because/Glenn/wasn't/their/he/is/former/top/10/NA(and/by/top/10/I/mean/number/10)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
funny how you always end up banned from thread squirts
maybe start asking yourself what you're doing wrong in those scenarios

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
funny how you always end up banned from thread squirts
maybe start asking yourself what you're doing wrong in those scenarios

tfw/half/the/threads/become/63e/roast/sessions.
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
click here to join the 84th

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
fuck glenn youre such a normie

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.