Author Topic: Theodin's Tournament for Skins  (Read 15292 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Theodin's Tournament for Skins
« on: September 20, 2016, 07:22:49 pm »
This is a 3v3 Tournament.

explanation stuff
Hi. Because i'm dead (started university) I realized having this really cool inventory of CS:GO skins on my account when I can barely play the game (FPS issues and lack of time) is a huge waste. Because of this, I've decided to host a tournament for these aforementioned skins. Here's how it will work.
1. I own a knife worth 120 dollars. Obviously giving this as a prize is kind of crazy, so this prize will be the top prize for the tournament (which will be a  3v3 groupfighting tournament), and will be split evenly between the three. The second place team will receive a factory new M4A1-S Golden Coil, worth about 43 dollars at this moment. The third team will win a skin worth around 5 dollars, for each player.
2. The MVP of the tournament (decided by myself and two other people whom I shall chose) will get a prize. I'll tell you later.
3. This is an NW tournament, and will be done on a Dallas server. It will be first team to 5, and we will do a tournament style. This is not gambling, or bribery, or anything but a 3v3 tournament with an interesting prize. Also not interested in trading my skins!
4. I welcome feedback and will be looking for people to help me with the event. If you're autistic or mentally challenged, you probably won't be helping me.
[close]

I'm terrible at making threads, so if someone wants to do that for me, that'd be great.

Teams:
Spoiler
P A S S I O N (Maple, AP0C, Alexander)
thREE (AsianP, Vortex, Swerp)
FKMYASS (Tammo, Maccle, Runepkyz)
Flying Eagles (Jorge, Godfreid, Shinto)
Les Deplorables (RussianFury, Achilles, Saltyy- )
Wingus Dingus (The Marksman, Cade, Professor)
A few Native Plebs (Waste, Trox, Nevino, Zealots)
[close]

When: Sunday, October 23rd, 9 PM EST.

Rules:
1. Bayonets only.
2. No showboating.
3. Stay in the arena.
4. Listen to what the admins say and tell you. If you don't like it, bring it up after the event, not during.
5. If you don't show up one time, your match will be forfeited and you will be disqualified.
6. First to 5 rounds will win the match. Not best of 5, first to 5.
7. You can only play 3 players for the duration of the tournament. No subbing in and out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Sign Up Template:
Team Name:
Team Members:
Team Contact, with steam link if you don't have me:
Do you agree with the rules:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ref Sign Up Template:
Name:
Have you reffed a groupfight or tournament before:
Do you promise to show up, or tell someone if you can't?:

Banned players: (if you're on this list, it's because I really don't want to give you money)
Spoiler
1. BillTheButcher
[close]
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 11:13:40 pm by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Theodin's Tournament for Skins
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 07:27:12 pm »
Sounds cool.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 07:59:02 pm »
Seems legit.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 08:09:46 pm »
Seems legit.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm, but you can check my inventory - I do have these skins and am giving them as prizes.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 08:17:10 pm »
How to sign up? When is it?
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 08:18:17 pm »
How to sign up? When is it?
I should probably say that. It's going to be on Saturday, October 22nd, probably after event time. I'll make a sign up template.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 08:20:59 pm »
So who wants to form a rigged team?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 08:26:12 pm »

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 08:35:50 pm »
Wait... so we can actually throw for skins now?

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 08:37:22 pm »
Team Name: Martial Arts Experts ft. Somebody
Team Members: Zzehth, JackieChan and whoever wants to join
Team Contact, with steam link if you don't have me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/andresesp/
Do you agree with the rules: Yes.

We will donate the skins $ to charity.
Spoiler
fuck csgo
[close]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:39:29 pm by Zzehth »
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 08:40:54 pm »
No showboating.... I'm out

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 08:41:24 pm »
Team Name: Martial Arts Experts ft. Somebody
Team Members: Zzehth, JackieChan and whoever wants to join
Team Contact, with steam link if you don't have me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/andresesp/
Do you agree with the rules: Yes.

We will donate the skins $ to charity.
Spoiler
fuck csgo
[close]
If this actually happens my work in this community will be done - I called MAE back from the dead.
Accepted.

Wait... so we can actually throw for skins now?
You could try, but remember me and two others are watching for tournament MVP. We'll be able to tell if you're throwing

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2016, 08:41:47 pm »
Theo only banned bill because bill is so good it would be unfair for everyone else
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2016, 08:42:54 pm »
Theo only banned bill because bill is so good it would be unfair for everyone else
Obviously!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 09:14:16 pm »
Double post- remember the first place team will win 40 dollars each, team #2 will win 10-15 dollars each, and team #3 will win 5 dollars each.