Author Topic: North American NW News!  (Read 144293 times)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: North American NW News!
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2016, 01:26:50 am »
Wait. Why is Bill not on this list? He should be in the top 5 tbh
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2016, 02:32:53 am »
Eh, again gimme some screens. The list as it is right now is more of a meme than anything. Ill put up more accurate lists if I actually have information.

In other news, the 58e and 75th died of autism today.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2016, 02:33:52 am »
Eh, again gimme some screens. The list as it is right now is more of a meme than anything. Ill put up more accurate lists if I actually have information.

In other news, the 58e and 75th died of autism today.
we are autism. we never die.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2016, 09:27:24 am »
added Aurum's Week 1 recap

Week 1 - Finalized

Standings:

1st: My Life for Aiur  (2 - 0 - 0) [6]
2nd: MercArmy (2 - 0 - 0) [6]
3rd: Fkmyass (2 - 0 - 0) [6]
4th: Reeee (2 - 0 - 0) [6]
5th: 63e(1 - 0 - 1) [3]
6th: Nignoggers  (1 - 0 - 1) [3]
7th: HarambeTouch (0 - 0 - 2) [.0]
8th: Varangian Guard (0 - 0 - 2)[.0]
9th:  League of Titans (0 - 0 - 2)[.0]
10th: TheTissues (0 - 0 - 2)[.0]

Aurum's Predictions

Spoiler

1. Reeeee
2. Nignoggers
3. Fkmyass
4. Aiur
5. Varangian Guard/TheTissues
6. Varangian Guard/TheTissues

I choose these 5 because I feel like these teams are definitely qualified to be the best. Reeee, in my opinion will come out on top with major playors such as Vortex and AsianP. All of these guys are in a regiment together, so a good amount of teamwork is built around their team. Nignoggers also have a similar situation with major players such as Bill, Rafael and others. They are in the 45e together and also have an extreme amount of teamwork built within their squad. FKMYASS is more of a random team, but still feature great players such as Maccle and Godfried. Aiur has a very solid teamup and also have a good amount of teamwork, they feature Lawweeb, Maple and others. They are also built around the 58e and have good teamwork.

I am stuck inbetween my team and TheTissues for the 5th and 6th spot, TheTissues feature some good players such as Toxic and super and are also mostly 32e members. The Varaganian guard feature players such as Lawrence and cade and are somewhat based around the 30th. Both teams had a pretty rough week, but i believe (and hope   8)) they will rebound in the upcoming weeks.

7. MercArmy/63e
8. MercArmy/63e
9. HarambeTouch
10. League of Titans

MercArmy and the 63e in my eyes will be fighting over the next two spots. The 63e believe it or not has some pretty good players on it so it will be interesting to see how they perform this season. MercArmy also have some great players on them but in my eyes they will lack teamwork in the early weeks. Their name is exactly what they are, however all respectable players.

HarambeTouch also features some average/good people however in terms of personal skill and teamwork I believe they will fall short (sorry glenn ;0). They are mostly based around the USMC. League of Titans may not be the best players, but they feature a very good leader and in my opinion have one of the best mindsets in all of NW at the moment. Their main reason for signing up was to get melee practice, so i hope they get better as players. I wouldn't be surprised if they make a comeback at the end of the season.

No flaming needed, i've watched all matches except for one or two and this is what I have concluded.

Some good people to watch out for:

1. Vortex (Reeee)
2. Bill (Nignoggers)
3. Lawrence (Varangian Guard)
4. Dodge (League of Titans)
5. Maccle (FKMYASS)

I kinda forget but from the matches i've watched recently this is what I conclude.
[close]

Very successful week 1, lets make the next ones good too!

Not sure if I agree with the call to put the 0-2 Varangian Guard/Tissues up for 5th place consideration in the predictions though. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:43:00 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2016, 10:01:05 am »
I'm good now?
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2016, 10:42:57 am »
Why am I not major news? Like c'mon, I'M BACK!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2016, 08:25:59 pm »
Again who cares? You weren't very good previously, and are probably worse now

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2016, 08:40:39 pm »
Why are we even 2nd place, we're shit.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2016, 08:41:17 pm »
Why are we even 2nd place, we're shit.
everyone else is worse
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2016, 08:52:27 pm »
roast
A year of underdogs

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2016, 10:34:50 pm »
roast
toast
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2016, 10:36:18 pm »
if in form you mean I can block Loke with autoblock. Then I'm in form  8)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2016, 11:01:29 pm »
fat

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2016, 11:12:30 pm »

Week 1 - Finalized

Standings:

Aurum's Predictions

Spoiler

1. Reeeee
2. Nignoggers
3. Fkmyass
4. Aiur

I choose these 5 because I feel like these teams are definitely qualified to be the best. Reeee, in my opinion will come out on top with major playors such as Vortex and AsianP. All of these guys are in a regiment together, so a good amount of teamwork is built around their team. Nignoggers also have a similar situation with major players such as Bill, Rafael and others. They are in the 45e together and also have an extreme amount of teamwork built within their squad. FKMYASS is more of a random team, but still feature great players such as Maccle and Godfried. Aiur has a very solid teamup and also have a good amount of teamwork, they feature Lawweeb, Maple and others. They are also built around the 58e and have good teamwork.

I am stuck inbetween my team and TheTissues for the 5th and 6th spot, TheTissues feature some good players such as Toxic and super and are also mostly 32e members. The Varaganian guard feature players such as Lawrence and cade and are somewhat based around the 30th. Both teams had a pretty rough week, but i believe (and hope   8)) they will rebound in the upcoming weeks.

7. MercArmy/63e
8. MercArmy/63e
9. HarambeTouch
10. League of Titans

MercArmy and the 63e in my eyes will be fighting over the next two spots. The 63e believe it or not has some pretty good players on it so it will be interesting to see how they perform this season. MercArmy also have some great players on them but in my eyes they will lack teamwork in the early weeks. Their name is exactly what they are, however all respectable players.

HarambeTouch also features some average/good people however in terms of personal skill and teamwork I believe they will fall short (sorry glenn ;0). They are mostly based around the USMC. League of Titans may not be the best players, but they feature a very good leader and in my opinion have one of the best mindsets in all of NW at the moment. Their main reason for signing up was to get melee practice, so i hope they get better as players. I wouldn't be surprised if they make a comeback at the end of the season.

No flaming needed, i've watched all matches except for one or two and this is what I have concluded.

1. Vortex (Reeee)
2. Bill (Nignoggers)
5. Maccle (FKMYASS)

I kinda forget but from the matches i've watched recently this is what I conclude.
[close]

Not sure if I agree with the call to put the 0-2 Varangian Guard/Tissues up for 5th place consideration in the predictions though. Thoughts?

Week 1 - Finalized

Standings:

Aurum's Predictions

Spoiler

1. Reeeee
2. Nignoggers
3. Fkmyass
4. Aiur

7. MercArmy/63e
8. MercArmy/63e
9. HarambeTouch
10. League of Titans

1. Vortex (Reeee)
2. Bill (Nignoggers)
5. Maccle (FKMYASS)

[close]

My main reason for putting mercarmy behind us was that during our match we were practically down a man (he had unplayable ping and got like 1 kill the entire match) and we almost beat them. It could of been a fluke on their behalf but i just feel like against other teams they won't do too hot. I could be wrong though
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:30:13 pm by Aurum »
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2016, 11:14:50 pm »
oh shit double post whoosp
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:29:59 pm by Aurum »
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls