Author Topic: Missing Members and Players.  (Read 88992 times)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
Re: Missing Members and Players.
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2017, 10:37:35 pm »
Had this insomniac Swede girl in our back in 2k13. She went crazy and disappeared. Her name was Nono.

Also have a private from years ago who has not logged on for 1500+ days. His name was TheKing.

AeroNinja

« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2017, 11:02:17 pm »
It is not related to NW, but still it's a sad story.
Before I came on PC, I was on Xbox360 and especially on the Halo Franchise.
So back in something like 2008 or 2009, I played a lot with a guy on Halo 3.
He was paraplegic and in a wheel chair due to a drunk guy that hit him when he was walking on the street ( when I met him it happened 8 months ago ).
We were playing a lot together and one day without any reasons, he deleted me from his friend list with the rest of his friends.
During the week following that I checked his profile everyday and sent him friend requests but nothing.
A day, I saw on his Gamertag Profile in his bio, written by his sister that he commited suicide and if we were some friends of him, he will never come back on the game...

I remember that I really felt sad, to the limit of crying...
He was a really nice guy and I never thought that he was so unhappy to the point to commit a suicide  :'(
Almost ten years after that I still remember and feel sad lol

Like Midnight said few pages ago : It goes to show how much you can hide behind a fake smile.

That is sad mate.  :-\

I know a guy who tried to do it too, to commit suicide, but his brother just came in time to stop it. It's very unfortunate when something like this happens. And true what Midnight says, very true.

Offline Nerza

• Major
  • 2ème Régiment de Hussards | Capitaine Nerza
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2017, 03:36:33 pm »
It is not related to NW, but still it's a sad story.
Before I came on PC, I was on Xbox360 and especially on the Halo Franchise.
So back in something like 2008 or 2009, I played a lot with a guy on Halo 3.
He was paraplegic and in a wheel chair due to a drunk guy that hit him when he was walking on the street ( when I met him it happened 8 months ago ).
We were playing a lot together and one day without any reasons, he deleted me from his friend list with the rest of his friends.
During the week following that I checked his profile everyday and sent him friend requests but nothing.
A day, I saw on his Gamertag Profile in his bio, written by his sister that he commited suicide and if we were some friends of him, he will never come back on the game...

I remember that I really felt sad, to the limit of crying...
He was a really nice guy and I never thought that he was so unhappy to the point to commit a suicide  :'(
Almost ten years after that I still remember and feel sad lol

Like Midnight said few pages ago : It goes to show how much you can hide behind a fake smile.

That is sad mate.  :-\

I know a guy who tried to do it too, to commit suicide, but his brother just came in time to stop it. It's very unfortunate when something like this happens. And true what Midnight says, very true.

But your guy has been fortunate enough to be saved at least, I hope that he never tried again.
Suicide is really a horrible thing in my opinion, to be pushed by something to the limit of accepting that your only solution is to kill yourself is really shitty...  :-\

AeroNinja

« Reply #153 on: April 08, 2017, 04:25:44 pm »
True and yes.

Bullying is one of the biggest factors. Also passing away from family members can be devastating. Thankfully there are some suicide institutes who help people with their problems, allthough it's not an easy process, so it can take several years.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 08, 2017, 05:58:26 pm »
I've known a few people to be bullied and how important it is to be helped with it.

Show came out recently called 13 reasons why and its very good. I would highly recommend watching it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837492/
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #155 on: April 08, 2017, 06:10:04 pm »
I think bullying is an important part of our society.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

AeroNinja

« Reply #156 on: April 08, 2017, 06:56:12 pm »
There is a time for laughing and a time to be serious.

I don't know if this is a serious comment or a trollish one. If I understood it wrong then I apology but otherwise, it would be really immature to say bullying is important. It costs so many lives.

And agreed I have watched it too Price.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2017, 06:59:57 pm »
There is a time for laughing and a time to be serious.

I don't know if this is a serious comment or a trollish one. If I understood it wrong then I apology but otherwise, it would be really immature to say bullying is important. It costs so many lives.

And agreed I have watched it too Price.
oh no someone god offended.

AeroNinja

« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2017, 07:10:13 pm »
I would like to see one of your friends commit suicide. Let's see how tough you are then. :)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 08, 2017, 07:19:18 pm »
I would like to see one of your friends commit suicide. Let's see how tough you are then. :)
That actually DID happen to me :) I myself was in therapie by the way. I still think that bullying is a way (a cruel one I give you that) to show a person what part of it does not fit into society.

I met my best friend because I bullied him due to his looks and his cuck attitude. He is now a confident guy and we get along great.
[close]
[close]

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #160 on: April 08, 2017, 09:40:24 pm »
That actually DID happen to me :) I myself was in therapie by the way. I still think that bullying is a way (a cruel one I give you that) to show a person what part of it does not fit into society.

I met my best friend because I bullied him due to his looks and his cuck attitude. He is now a confident guy and we get along great.
I agree with Cazasar.

AeroNinja

« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2017, 10:06:39 pm »
Though bullying should not be the main way to discover those parts that not fit in.

If a person is very sensitive, it can have some disastrous effects.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2017, 10:14:50 pm »
Though bullying should not be the main way to discover those parts that not fit in.

If a person is very sensitive, it can have some disastrous effects.
If a person is very sensitive then it should work on its attitude.
[close]
[close]

AeroNinja

« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2017, 10:36:02 pm »
Everyone is different. For some it takes very short to gain a lot of confidence, by some people it takes years. You can't rush the process. It would psychological affect the person with less good results. Maybe even not making any progress. Some people might have other problems, loss of someone, stress at school/work. All these factors make it even harder for the person.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2017, 10:43:58 pm »
NiPhix you know you are an old friend of mine but kindly fuck off FSE and just go somewhere else. Literally have no reason to be here and do not want to be here. Therefor by order of deduction you should just fuck off
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.