13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 134913 times)

Offline Randy Butternubs

• Private
  • Head Grenadier in the K-KA
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2016, 04:48:38 pm »
Nation: Scotland
Player's Name: Randy Butternubs
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030051397/
Why you should be a Co-Captain: As a true myth and legend in this community I feel that it is about time I step up to my rightful place as captain of Team Scotland. There are many reasons for this which I shouldn't have to explain however I want it to be known that Fungus will not be present in my team. I go way back with a lot of the Scottish lads, especially Mike, Riddick (not sure if he's still going through puberty) and Herishey (YOU'RE SCOTTISH NOT BRITISH YOU FUCKING KNOBCAKE). I was the Champion and Commander of the Unsullied Groupfighting Team and earned myself the nickname "Destroyer of Sparks" after ending Dust's pathetic excuse for a groupfighting team. Also defeated Bashy and Maurice in a 2v2 with my good chum Barristan. (It's ok Bashy, I know it was luck)

Recommendations -

Herishey - "Props go to em"
PrideOfNi - "He strafes harder than anyone else"
John Price - "You see all of Scotland are moronic inbreeds. However if we were to pick from one of them I would pick Randy, he is atleast likeable in some manners"
Dust (RIP) - "Randy has the freshest trim"
Valkyrie - "Randy is a true warrior of justice on the Groupfighting Server

I would include more but lets be honest, you've already made me Captain at this point.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 04:52:04 pm by Randy Butternubs »
Motivational Speaker / Captain and Champion of the famous Unsullied Groupfighting Team / Best Player In NW History / Winner Of The Internal K-KA 2v2 Tournament

Offline Mik_

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.24 Mik
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2016, 04:51:12 pm »
Why you should be a Co-Captain: As a true myth and legend in this community I feel that it is about time I step up to my rightful place as captain of Team Scotland. There are many reasons for this which I shouldn't have to explain however I want it to be known that Fungus will not be present in my team. I go way back with a lot of the Scottish lads, especially Mike, Riddick (not sure if he's still going through puberty) and Herishey (YOU'RE SCOTTISH NOT BRITISH YOU FUCKING KNOBCAKE). I was the Champion and Commander of the Unsullied Groupfighting Team and earned myself the nickname "Destroyer of Sparks" after ending Dust's pathetic excuse for a groupfighting team. Also defeated Bashy and Maurice in a 2v2 with my good chum Barristan. (It's ok Bashy, I know it was luck)

Recommendations -

John Price - "You see all of Scotland are moronic inbreeds. However if we were to pick from one of them I would pick Randy, he is atleast likeable in some manners"

I would include more but lets be honest, you've already made me Captain at this point.
+1 truly inspiring man

Offline Sirkentis

• Sergeant
  • Odysseus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ody
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2016, 04:54:05 pm »

Recommendations -

+1 If only all captains and reg leaders could be like Randy...

Haze

« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2016, 05:37:12 pm »
Nation: France
Player's Name: HaZe
Player's Steam: HaZe
Why you should be a Co-Captain:
Spoiler
Why you should be a Co-Captain: First , this is a common application with Vade.
Well , i guess , i have one of the best , if the best argument (without offense to the other candidates) : Defend my title , me and my crew won the last Mini-NWWC making us the actual 5v5 World Cup champion and well i would find strange if i wasn't able to defend my title  i mean , it would be very strange in many way  ;)
But this is not my only argument ,i am gf team leader since 2,5 years , my speciality is  the 5v5 (like the format of this tournament) and i'm well-know for my dedication to the Groupfighting  and  more specifically the 5v5,i'm leading the older gf team still active : FrenchTouch (which include several of the best french players but not all ofc), i can safely say that FrenchTouch is the spearhead of the french competitive scene,having won many tournament as player and also as captain (10 gold,2 silver and from this 12 medals , 8 in 9 month since january  2016)

Achievements as GF Captain :
Silver | 1x EU 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament 2nd Place with FrenchTouch (as Captain) 2016
Gold | 1x EU 5v5 Groupfighting Cup Winner with Frenchtouch (as Captain) (~125 Players) 2016
Gold | 1X EU 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament Winner with Gods of War (As Captain) 2016
Gold | 1x NWWC - Napoléonic War World Cup Winner (5v5) with FRA (as Captain) 2015
Gold | 1x Groupfighting 5v5 League Winner with FrenchTouch (As Captain) 2015

Actually 2nd of NWGFL and 95% sure qualified for the playoff

As player and captain of FRA , FRA never been defeated , 100% of victory , am i Jesus ? jk  :P
Those arguments are good , but lets be honest ,i wouldn't be credible if i was running with LeBrave who is my friend but who sadly had been defeated the last time he was leading and i must take this in account if i plan to make a good project for the FRA.
Thats why i decided to run with Vade , one of the most experienced french player , excellent groupfighter , member of fra since 2013 , Co-Captain in 2015 , him and i have a good feeling which is an absolute need when its come to lead FRA , our community is not like others ,  things goes wrong most of the time , thats why i do believe both co-captain must have a good relationship and a common project  and this before even being candidate, we saw in the past big collapse  when the captains were not "compatible".
Consider this application with Vade as my running-mate , if for various reason you don't plan to let us combine then give the fra lead to another one.
That being said , we plan to do trials , focus on the ambiance , create high quality trainings, the last time i did trials , the roster has been renewed with 71% of new player who never fought in fra before , thats what i call "a real trial" , not sure it has been the same with the ancient fra leaders ^^'
[close]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:42:46 pm by Ragnarr »

Offline IVe_Vadé

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_45e_Adj_Vadé
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2016, 05:54:16 pm »
Nation: France
Player's Name: Vadé
Player's Steam: IVe_45e_Lt_Vadé
Why you should be a Co-Captain: Please, only consider this application with HaZe as Co-Captain.
CO of 45e regiment , which is one of the older and main regiment of the french community. I have a great experience as leader and player. This year I want to be Co-Captain in order to avoid the repetitive quarrels of our country. I want to participate at the creation of a team with the best french player, even if I need to let my place of player. As leaders, we plan to make trials.
(Leader of the 45e GF team, Co-Captain of french team in NWWC 2015, member of french team since 2013 (except the 2014 edition).

In my opinion Haze is the most qualified person to lead this team for many reasons:
- He is the only FRA leader undefeated and the guy who lead FRA to his first title in an international tournament.
- He had a great experience of Napoleonic Wars , as player and as leader and he had a very good comprehension of the mechanics of the games.
- He's not only playing he creates strategies and tactics to make his team winning.

Offline Hepty

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_SgtMaj_Hepty
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2016, 05:57:03 pm »

Recommendations -

+1 true legend and more people should be like him.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2016, 06:00:59 pm »

Recommendations -

down boated
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2016, 06:28:12 pm »

Recommendations -

This is correct.

Nock

« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2016, 06:37:45 pm »
I loled at this topic

(+1 mik and randy best EU)

Offline Randy Butternubs

• Private
  • Head Grenadier in the K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2016, 06:40:22 pm »
I loled at this topic

(+1 mik and randy best EU)

Thx for ur support :)))))
Motivational Speaker / Captain and Champion of the famous Unsullied Groupfighting Team / Best Player In NW History / Winner Of The Internal K-KA 2v2 Tournament

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2016, 06:43:45 pm »

Recommendations -

+1
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2016, 06:48:28 pm »
 Ok  finally i have decided to remove my application
Due to my studies,in this early  season i have to let the lead to someone else for this edition.

For me vade and haze are the best for the job they are mature , very active , good skilled  they have win many tournaments (especially 5v5) and they would be better than me at the moment.
So i remove my application.
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2016, 06:50:01 pm »
Ok  finally i have decided to remove my application
Due to my studies,in this early  season i have to let the lead to someone else for this edition.

For me vade and haze are the best for the job they are mature , very active , good skilled  they have win many tournaments (especially 5v5) and they would be better than me at the moment.
So i remove my application.

They are only better than you at the moment???????

Nock

« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2016, 06:51:19 pm »
they would be better than me at the moment.

wtf ?? lies !!!!!!!! no one is better than lebrav fam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!11!1!1

even mik cannot beat you !!!1!1!1!1!1!!!!

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2016, 06:53:15 pm »
they would be better than me at the moment.

wtf ?? lies !!!!!!!! no one is better than lebrav fam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!11!1!1

even mik cannot beat you !!!1!1!1!1!1!!!!

ikr rip mik
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.