13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 135487 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #765 on: November 07, 2016, 10:00:10 pm »
So team Scotland is allowed? Ok to make a team Ireland? Especially considering we are actually an independent nation to the UK.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #766 on: November 07, 2016, 10:03:58 pm »
Austria can't get 5 people?

noone willing to do so, had a talk with dominic and he said he tries to get some people. I said I would join him if he manages it, never wrote me again.

+1 Hard to find 5 austrian players playing NW . Oh wait...

so nobody need a germany/austria coalition. but what is withe darktemplar now he cant play for the german team if a austria team exists oO?
Ofc he can't play for Germany lol.
But now he wont be in a team that are expected to finish top 4!11??! are you stupid or something Herishey!/111//!?
soz yes i am i thught u knew, im a bit of a jock u see
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #767 on: November 07, 2016, 10:50:46 pm »
What a jock, who is making dis ruls
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 07, 2016, 11:04:14 pm »
What a jock, who is making dis ruls

"EPIC  jock"

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #769 on: November 08, 2016, 12:08:11 am »
So team Scotland is allowed? Ok to make a team Ireland? Especially considering we are actually an independent nation to the UK.
Ireland has always been allowed fam
it's competed at least twice in the past
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 08, 2016, 12:17:35 am »
Nation: Ireland
Co-Captain: Golden
2nd Co-Captain: Irish
Roster: Golden, Irish, Raptor/Patrick, [65y]Ryan, Varys, FreestlyeCrazy, Macco, Unai, Hercules, Lonedoge and ShibbleDibble. 

Still getting more players atm, attempting to get a full Irish team no GB rejects ;)

For people questioning my citizenship, my father was Irish, born in Tipperary, Ireland I was granted dual citizenship after about 3 months since applying not long ago (since my Father was pro European) and therefore I hold dual-citizenship and as of law an Irish citizen despite the fact I was born in England and have lived there all my life. I'm not willing to give personal details such as my name and passport, unless absolutely required and only with full confidentiality.

Thanks to Herishey for the player advice and some Irish contacts :)
Any body who holds Irish or dual-citizenship please contact me to join the team.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 04:38:40 pm by golden2 »

Offline Mik_

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.24 Mik
« Reply #771 on: November 08, 2016, 12:20:48 am »
hello im an irish immigrant

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #772 on: November 08, 2016, 12:22:07 am »
hello im an irish immigrant
can i come?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 08, 2016, 12:26:41 am »

Nock

« Reply #774 on: November 08, 2016, 12:50:09 am »
as a proud french person, i'd like to enter team Scotland, since with the Auld Alliance (year 1295), dual citizenship was granted in both countries, thanks (actually it was revoked in 1903 but fuck off, im a true scottish inside!!!)

Offline Shogunai

• Second Lieutenant
  • Cripple
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fagunai
  • Side: Union
« Reply #775 on: November 08, 2016, 12:52:12 am »
I've democratically elected myself as captain for Somalia. I'll post the lineup soon
Geyerino

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: November 08, 2016, 01:00:40 am »
as a proud french person, i'd like to enter team Scotland, since with the Auld Alliance (year 1295), dual citizenship was granted in both countries, thanks (actually it was revoked in 1903 but fuck off, im a true scottish inside!!!)

wat an epic jock

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #777 on: November 08, 2016, 06:42:14 am »
Roster: Golden, Irish, Raptor/Patrick, [65y]Ryan, Varys, FreestlyeCrazy, Macco, Unai, Hercules and Imperia. 

Still getting more players atm, attempting to get a full Irish team no GB rejects ;)

For people questioning my citizenship, my father was Irish, born in Tipperary, Ireland I was granted dual citizenship after about 3 months since applying not long ago (since my Father was pro European) and therefore I hold dual-citizenship and as of law an Irish citizen despite the fact I was born in England and have lived there all my life. I'm not willing to give personal details such as my name and passport, unless absolutely required and only with full confidentiality.

Any body who holds Irish or dual-citizenship please contact me to join the team.
I legit have Irish citizenship #reppin canada and county Kildare fam
shame im captain of team canada or i'd join u guyz :')
huh

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 08, 2016, 06:54:29 am »

wat an epic jock
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Jeff Mcbiggie

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 08, 2016, 08:07:03 am »
Roster: Golden, Irish, Raptor/Patrick, [65y]Ryan, Varys, FreestlyeCrazy, Macco, Unai, Hercules and Imperia. 

oh look a "Irish" team full of "Irish" people so many people have Irish nans.