13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 135263 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #645 on: November 04, 2016, 12:00:15 pm »
The poll is gonna stay like that and the outcome is gonna forbid every coalition. There is no reason, when the outcome is "no, why we should allow any coalition. If the outcome is "yes" we will stick to the old rules. It wont change much anyway, DarkTemplar will leave team Germany, Maia will leave team Spain and DEN/NOR can't happen. I am confident that both Denmark and Norway can make a team since only 6 people in a team are required to play. The organisation is prepared for both situations.
The old rules were that you could only make a coalition if it was entirely necessary for that nation to merge with someone in order to make a team (and these had to have some cultural links as well or it didn't make sense, e.g. no GB and FRA.). In a 5v5 this isn't needed for barely any nation other than maybe Luxembourg, Switzerland or other very small nations such as these.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tallest

• Donator
  • 63e | Tallest
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 04, 2016, 01:18:32 pm »
RIP coalitions.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #647 on: November 04, 2016, 01:25:31 pm »
Its a stupid idea after all. All I see are lazy people who want a team but are too lazy to make one.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: November 04, 2016, 01:30:34 pm »
As many said above this isnt a long term tournament that will last longer than a month , this is a 1-2 day thing and nations do not have to bring 8 people into field its just 5 . If we wanna have some fun from this tournament please try to find 5 people . All people who is for coalitions are mentioning about there are less players motivated for this kind of tournament from their country . Do you think its not same for Turkey ? We basicly doesnt have our best dueler playing for us (Xeon) the team roster consists of only 1-2 active players playing NW on daily basis (berkovic and me) . But do you see me whining about not being able to field 5 players to this daily event , no . I won't say anything against NOR/DEN coalition even though they can also find 5 players If they were giving a shit about this tourney but whatever . Other coalitions then that are in my eyes just a pathetic attempt to field a better team to have better results rather than what really is tournament's aim that is playing with your country men trying to achieve something together , not with your groupfighting team . By the way I really appreciate Czechs here they are not seeking a coalition even though It would surely make them stronger , they are aware of their community and know that they can already field atleast 7-8 players at once without having any trouble . So If you are from a country that can find 5 man but whining about people being lowly motivated then you also have low motivation not trying to find people nor making any effort for your country , if so do not attend at all , thanks .

I agree with you Rebolous. But are you sure its only the Czech you should praise and not the Slovakians or maybe both? For all I know it could be the Slovakians that wants to field a team of their own for once?
Btw the 63e has three norwegians, 15e has two and 15th one there's a weegie team right there :)

Its a stupid idea after all. All I see are lazy people who want a team but are too lazy to make one.

In the mini-NWWC ja

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #649 on: November 04, 2016, 01:31:09 pm »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: November 04, 2016, 01:41:23 pm »
RIP coalitions.
RIP Norway

Did you speak to the DDA guys Melton? I also learned that there is a Danish detachment within the RRA, around ten active guys supposedly, might want to ask one of them to sign up aswell.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #651 on: November 04, 2016, 01:44:31 pm »
The poll is gonna stay like that and the outcome is gonna forbid every coalition. There is no reason, when the outcome is "no, why we should allow any coalition. If the outcome is "yes" we will stick to the old rules. It wont change much anyway, DarkTemplar will leave team Germany, Maia will leave team Spain and DEN/NOR can't happen. I am confident that both Denmark and Norway can make a team since only 6 people in a team are required to play. The organisation is prepared for both situations.
Well in my opinion you are at risk of making this tournament an even bigger joke then it already is quite honestly. You should always be striving for more teams, whether they be in coalitions or not, its never quite as simple to say yes or no to coalitions.

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #652 on: November 04, 2016, 01:45:05 pm »
Due to this rule, No Norwegian players will be able to play. (The 3 out there). I have been seraching for days for Norwegians, but I have only found two. The ones that previously played haven't been on steam for weeks. (Like moussolini and Norseman).If you want any Norwegians to be able to play it will only happen through coalitions.

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #653 on: November 04, 2016, 01:46:43 pm »
Due to this rule, No Norwegian players will be able to play. (The 3 out there). I have been seraching for days for Norwegians, but I have only found two. The ones that previously played haven't been on steam for weeks. (Like moussolini and Norseman).If you want any Norwegians to be able to play it will only happen through coalitions.
If I want to scrape the barrel and beg every reg In NW I could have possibly found more players, but we would have a team of people with an average of 100 hours in the game.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:13:23 pm by Zappy »

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: November 04, 2016, 01:48:43 pm »
As many said above this isnt a long term tournament that will last longer than a month , this is a 1-2 day thing and nations do not have to bring 8 people into field its just 5 . If we wanna have some fun from this tournament please try to find 5 people . All people who is for coalitions are mentioning about there are less players motivated for this kind of tournament from their country . Do you think its not same for Turkey ? We basicly doesnt have our best dueler playing for us (Xeon) the team roster consists of only 1-2 active players playing NW on daily basis (berkovic and me) . But do you see me whining about not being able to field 5 players to this daily event , no . I won't say anything against NOR/DEN coalition even though they can also find 5 players If they were giving a shit about this tourney but whatever . Other coalitions then that are in my eyes just a pathetic attempt to field a better team to have better results rather than what really is tournament's aim that is playing with your country men trying to achieve something together , not with your groupfighting team . By the way I really appreciate Czechs here they are not seeking a coalition even though It would surely make them stronger , they are aware of their community and know that they can already field atleast 7-8 players at once without having any trouble . So If you are from a country that can find 5 man but whining about people being lowly motivated then you also have low motivation not trying to find people nor making any effort for your country , if so do not attend at all , thanks .
It's funny how much one has to stress ones lack of motivation to be responsible for a team and that you're still interested in playing, only to be accused of lack of motivation and only being interested in playing. It's like saying you are working to get money and someone starts accusing you of working just for the money. Like, duh.
I don't mind having coalitions. I also don't mind not having coalitions. As long as I get to play, that's the obly thing I have been "crying" about.

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: November 04, 2016, 01:53:17 pm »
Well in my opinion you are at risk of making this tournament an even bigger joke then it already is quite honestly. You should always be striving for more teams, whether they be in coalitions or not, its never quite as simple to say yes or no to coalitions.
Austria wont make a team regardless, neither will Portugal. People were very angry about DEN/NOR for some reason (I got typed by a few on steam). Of course this vote is not a nice thing to do, but it solves the problem to a point where there is no discussion about it anymore. If we keep making decisions that only take our opinion and the opinion of the captain that cant field enough people, there will always be posts that say they can bring enough and posts that say they can't. With the outcome of this poll we have a clear solution for that problem.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: November 04, 2016, 01:58:41 pm »
RIP coalitions.
RIP Norway

Did you speak to the DDA guys Melton? I also learned that there is a Danish detachment within the RRA, around ten active guys supposedly, might want to ask one of them to sign up aswell.
DDA pretty much merged into RRA. I have played with them a few times, and they are mostly younglings at 8-16 years of age, and they can field about 10-15 men on a good day. I went to DDA the first time I was captain, that was when we had to bail out because only 5-8 men showed up despite how many we were initially. I could probably find about 8 players that are likely to show up.

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: November 04, 2016, 02:47:37 pm »
Austria wont make a team regardless, neither will Portugal. People were very angry about DEN/NOR for some reason (I got typed by a few on steam). Of course this vote is not a nice thing to do, but it solves the problem to a point where there is no discussion about it anymore. If we keep making decisions that only take our opinion and the opinion of the captain that cant field enough people, there will always be posts that say they can bring enough and posts that say they can't. With the outcome of this poll we have a clear solution for that problem.

+1 nightkill 1 man army

Offline SilentPain

• Sergeant Major
  • retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SilentPain, SP, Vidar, TheBearJew
« Reply #658 on: November 04, 2016, 02:48:08 pm »
German team has 1 austrian, all the others are german :o

I'm sure that DEN, NOR and Austria can easily find 5 people for a mini-NWWC, even if they maybe are not as good as you would want them to be, hell it's a nations cup.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #659 on: November 04, 2016, 02:48:42 pm »
Austria could easily make a team.

Bert
Bigmama
ExoticFail
Caps
Darktemplar
Patrox
DesertEagle
Schmit
Batman
Dominic

That could make a solid 5 man team.

If none of these people wants to play, fair enough.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci