13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 135099 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2016, 10:51:46 pm »
Fuck it why not.

Nation: GB
Player's Name: John Price
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chrisehh/
Why you should be a Captain: I think that being a regiment leader for 3 years next month in total means I have a fair knowledge of both the community's players and how to make good use out off your roster/composition itself. Not only this I have been a part of many group fighting teams in the past as well as previously fighting for GB. I have flexible hours at work currently as well so I have free time to invest into the team itself and running trials as our predecessor Herishey has done in the past. You all know me and what I am capable of achieving (or not :P)

Cheers for the read, short and to the point.

Also Rommel do we keep our Reff positions from the previous season or should I also re apply?
I can't really think of any other viable candidates that are probably willing to sign up so gl.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2016, 10:52:47 pm »
Cheers mate. Hopefully you stick around to play a match or two.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2016, 10:54:49 pm »
gl with this Rommelz

hf  ;)

Phailur

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2016, 11:02:02 pm »
no canadians allowez plz =))
Sounds like some people are still upset about Finland losing to Canada  ::)
Never heard of those places

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2016, 02:17:58 am »
If someone sings up for Canada i'll come to like one match

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2016, 02:34:22 am »
Nation: Scotland
Player's Name: Fungus
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fungus7w7
Why you should be a Co-Captain: Literally no one else. Herishey still prefers to identify him self as British, Gaz hates everyone, Archer isn't really Scottish, Arcturus has gone incognito, FatKoala doesn't speak, Deans is too busy role playing, as are Vlades and McCoist, Scottish Eddie is now a CS Pro, EagleScreams and his brother don't play anymore, I have no idea what happened to Scottish Mike, Highlander is never off of twitch, Liam is like 12, & nobody likes Randy   
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2016, 02:37:25 am »
Fair enough ^
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2016, 07:10:57 am »
Why you should be a Co-Captain: Literally no one else. Herishey still prefers to identify him self as British, Gaz hates everyone, Archer isn't really Scottish, Arcturus has gone incognito, FatKoala doesn't speak, Deans is too busy role playing, as are Vlades and McCoist, Scottish Eddie is now a CS Pro, EagleScreams and his brother don't play anymore, I have no idea what happened to Scottish Mike, Highlander is never off of twitch, Liam is like 12, & nobody likes Randy

10/10 Would read again
Accept dis guy, he has strong argumemtation
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2016, 07:32:56 am »
You forgot about Mike's little brother Callum he must he like 16 now, yet i bet his voice is still 6 year olds voice.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2016, 08:56:28 am »
You forgot about Mike's little brother Callum he must he like 16 now, yet i bet his voice is still 6 year olds voice.
Riddick for Scottish Cpt.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Haze

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2016, 11:08:46 am »
The best argumentation i've seen so far
tak this guy

Offline Sakonen

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2016, 12:39:15 pm »
no canadians allowez plz =))
Sounds like some people are still upset about Finland losing to Canada  ::)
Or we are just joking. Hmm damn I don't know really.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2016, 01:01:24 pm »

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2016, 03:36:34 pm »
Nation: Germany
Player's Name: Frittentime
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Frittentime
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I think I know all the german players who have the right potential to become members of our team. I will, however, have an objective view on the trials and will give a spot to the best performing player. I am experienced in leading GF teams. I therefore know how to arrange matches, get people on ts and organise a roster. Due to having finished school this year and only having to work 20 hours a week, I have a lot of time which I am willing to spend in participating in the tournament without any negative attitude.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2016, 04:23:57 pm »
Nation: Germany
Player's Name:KOBZIK
Player's Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/kobzikuade
Why you should be a Co-Captain:
I will make a new stronk German Democratic Republic Team that will rise above other nations
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 04:25:52 pm by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?