Author Topic: CrumBum Unban Appeal for NA_Groupfighting  (Read 814 times)

Offline CrumBum

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
CrumBum Unban Appeal for NA_Groupfighting
« on: August 07, 2016, 11:38:28 pm »
*"CrumBum" may have been under tags.

What was happening when you got banned: My ban was many moons ago, however if I recall I was engaging in violent fisting with my friend/teammate Mexicant as we were extremely bored whilst on the server.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No.

Time and date when the account was banned: A specific date I cannot name, but a few months ago, if it helps.

Timezone: PST

User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!): 437958

Why should you be unbanned?: I, CrumBum, have been a member of the NW community for 4 years, making me somewhat of a veteran. I've co-led at one point a top tier-ish regiment in NA, the 22e, who was runner-up in league 2 in the NANWL a few years back. I agree it was wrong of me to teamwound my friend despite being bored, and after months of being unable to play on NA_Groupfighting, I've suffered the consequences of my actions and vow to never break any rules again. I apologize, and hope that I'll be given the chance to groupfight once again.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: CrumBum Unban Appeal for NA_Groupfighting
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 12:19:37 am »
seems you found their thread, they will take care of it there.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.