Author Topic: Unban Request NW_Official_US_1 Juice_Kelly  (Read 4464 times)

Offline Juice Kelly

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Unban Request NW_Official_US_1 Juice_Kelly
« on: February 19, 2013, 10:12:03 am »
Name under which you were banned - Juice_Kelly

Server(s) you are banned from - NW_Official_US_1

What was happening when you got banned - I called Getty a fag and he perma banned me. I don't have a clue as to why he banned me, I've called him
asshole/dickhead/wafflehead/stupidface/ and a lot of other stuff and he normally seems fine with it.

Time and date - 1:00 am 3:00 am

Timezone - EST

User Identification Number - Still can't find the server for this.

Offline Onii

• Donator
  • Your friendly neighbourhood Dane
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Unban Request NW_Official_US_1 Juice_Kelly
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 10:52:58 am »
Well, fag is usually used as an insultive word against homosexual people where as the others aren't.

Offline Juice Kelly

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 05:10:23 pm »
Well, fag is usually used as an insultive word against homosexual people where as the others aren't.

I thought we lived in a world where 'Fag' meant you're general dickhead/douchebag/annoying person.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 05:16:42 pm »
Haha, you got banned, and not even for what I thought it would be. Based on the server rules, homosexual, racial, and bigoted remarks are not allowed. Take it easy, Juice.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 05:21:48 pm »
Is it really that hard to remember this?

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2747.0

Leave any discussion not related to the actual case out of this thread, including personal opinions, personal interpretations of words, etc. and wait for a head admin to make a verdict on this case.

Kielbasa!

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 05:41:50 pm »
Is it really that hard to remember this?

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2747.0

Leave any discussion not related to the actual case out of this thread, including personal opinions, personal interpretations of words, etc. and wait for a head admin to make a verdict on this case.

;D

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 05:42:58 pm »
What McEwan said and yea, what you said last night was against server rules Juice.  You know that.  You were temp banned before for using this word.  If Getty didn't ban you, I would have; because I had already asked the server not to use homophobic language.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:08:08 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Juice Kelly

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 05:48:00 pm »
What McEwan said and yea, what you said last night was against server rules Juice.  You know that.  You were temp banned before for using this word.  If Getty didn't ban you, I was; because I had already asked the server not to use homophobic language.

While I understand offensive language is a problem, why is the word 'fag' still a huge deal when it comes to the admin staff? I've called people fags long before i even knew about homosexuals(even sex) in general. In my mind it's always just been a word for douchebags.

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 05:51:53 pm »
The Admin's word is final Juice I'm sure that you know that. It's the Admin's choice to Ban if Fag is used, or not to. I know I have no relation to this indecent but I felt like it needed to be stated.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 06:13:00 pm »
They are right Juice, even though you might think of the term in the sense of
I thought we lived in a world where 'Fag' meant you're general dickhead/douchebag/annoying person.

it might not mean that to people who are actually gay and could get offended. Just follow the rules please  ::)
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Juice Kelly

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 06:34:56 pm »
They are right Juice, even though you might think of the term in the sense of

it might not mean that to people who are actually gay and could get offended. Just follow the rules please  ::)

K sleek, for you i will follow the rules.                                                                            most of the time

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 06:39:03 pm »
Lol, thanks.  ;D
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Fallout

• First Lieutenant
  • Been playing this game for too damn long ;~;
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2teGarde]Fallout
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2013, 05:00:24 am »
I believe juice should stay as a permaban from NA1 as he is known around the NW community as a sapper who enjoys explosives.  He will deliberately place down a shite ton of explosive crates in a heavily populated friendly zone and he knows the temptation will instigate a ban onto another player, all he does is set the trap and players fall for it and then they get banned when in truth both the sapper who placed the crates and the one who set them off should be banned; Juice Kelly is an instigator in teamkilling, setting up a dozen crates inside a house where a quarter of your team lies holds no other purpose other than in the hope that somebody will set them off for his amusement :/  I was in a house on Landshut I believe with most of our team and I saw him planting all the explosives in the house and I knew somebody was going to troll, so I left it and of course....a minute later nearly 10 teamkills came up and the person was banned, whilst the admins were none the wiser that it was juice kelly who not only on this occassion but several have instigated teamkills....sorry for that life story but I dont want him in NA1 anymore...For the sake of everyone's enjoyment

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2013, 05:03:52 am »
I believe juice should stay as a permaban from NA1 as he is known around the NW community as a sapper who enjoys explosives.  He will deliberately place down a shite ton of explosive crates in a heavily populated friendly zone and he knows the temptation will instigate a ban onto another player, all he does is set the trap and players fall for it and then they get banned when in truth both the sapper who placed the crates and the one who set them off should be banned; Juice Kelly is an instigator in teamkilling, setting up a dozen crates inside a house where a quarter of your team lies holds no other purpose other than in the hope that somebody will set them off for his amusement :/  I was in a house on Landshut I believe with most of our team and I saw him planting all the explosives in the house and I knew somebody was going to troll, so I left it and of course....a minute later nearly 10 teamkills came up and the person was banned, whilst the admins were none the wiser that it was juice kelly who not only on this occassion but several have instigated teamkills....sorry for that life story but I dont want him in NA1 anymore...For the sake of everyone's enjoyment

I've been teamkilled too many times by people with explosives, and the cause being Juice_Kelly. This stuff with him is really getting out of hand. It was about time he got banned, now we can play in peace, until some other asshole ruins it... :P

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2013, 05:06:29 am »

Thanks for your input but it's not completely relevant to unban, but only past experiences. The sapper class was made for a reason, and for people to play it. His style is non-intrusive and doesn't intentionally teamkill. This thread, is about the unban of him for something completely unrelated, so stay on topic.

I've been teamkilled too many times by people with explosives, and the cause being Juice_Kelly. This stuff with him is really getting out of hand. It was about time he got banned, now we can play in peace, until some other asshole ruins it... :P

As I noted, his past behaviors, which I think are not a problem. Are not up for discussion, please only add information if you feel it's relevant to the thread, not the player.