Author Topic: LES_IS_MOREX admits to hacking  (Read 12243 times)

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: LES_IS_MOREX admits to hacking
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2016, 03:33:20 am »
Do like that EU Duel tournament server and make it where your servers kick/ban people from the server if they have autoblock or cheats.

As someone who's dueled pretty much everyone in the competitive NA community (and been accused multiple times of having autoblock huehue), I can confidently say no one uses autoblock and it's really just something that's thrown around either as a meme or when someone is salty, so it would be a very pointless counter measure.

Godfried, I have tested with a member of the 53e who used autoblock on my server, his server, NA groupfighting, and some others.

A member in my regiment has been caught using autoblocks and has been banned from any competitive gameplay.

Unfortunately, there is autoblock and there have been thousands of downloads for it.

lol, how many tournaments have these random people been in and impacted?

Yup, there are only two autoblockers in NW. You got it.

/s

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2016, 03:33:48 am »
I've seen some autoblockers. Even people that are known in the community. It's not hard to spot it considering they follow each feint almost instantaneously.

I mean, that's also just some peoples fighting style, I fight that way (which is why I've been accused of having autoblock sometimes) but I've never seen anyone who I legit believed used autoblock especially not in a duel tournament, so I don't really see the need to take counter measures against it.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2016, 03:34:46 am »
Do like that EU Duel tournament server and make it where your servers kick/ban people from the server if they have autoblock or cheats.

As someone who's dueled pretty much everyone in the competitive NA community (and been accused multiple times of having autoblock huehue), I can confidently say no one uses autoblock and it's really just something that's thrown around either as a meme or when someone is salty, so it would be a very pointless counter measure.

Godfried, I have tested with a member of the 53e who used autoblock on my server, his server, NA groupfighting, and some others.

A member in my regiment has been caught using autoblocks and has been banned from any competitive gameplay.

Unfortunately, there is autoblock and there have been thousands of downloads for it.

lol, how many tournaments have these random people been in and impacted?

Yup, there are only two autoblockers in NW. You got it.

/s

I asked how many tournaments they've been in and how many competitions they've impacted, cause I've never been in a tournament with someone who was autoblocking. I didn't say only two existed, but of the thousands of downloads I haven't encountered any.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2016, 03:36:06 am »
If there are readily available anti-cheat scripts, then why would we not use them?

Unless people are trying to hide something hue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2016, 03:39:03 am »
If there are readily available anti-cheat scripts, then why would we not use them?

It's just incredibly pointless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2016, 03:39:26 am »

rip I had to shift my text down 2 spaces cause my description is so long lol

so is playing a linebattle game instead of getting laid

your point

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2016, 03:40:32 am »
I've seen some autoblockers. Even people that are known in the community. It's not hard to spot it considering they follow each feint almost instantaneously.

I mean, that's also just some peoples fighting style, I fight that way (which is why I've been accused of having autoblock sometimes) but I've never seen anyone who I legit believed used autoblock especially not in a duel tournament, so I don't really see the need to take counter measures against it.

No, there's a difference between fast and instant. One of the culprits was called out once and I noticed drastic changes in blocking ability. I'm not like bill that accuses everyone that can block of using autoblock.

P.S. I don't really care, because it takes more than obsessive blocking to beat yours truly.  ;)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2016, 03:41:03 am »

your point

Why put even more effort into a pointless linebattle game then?

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2016, 03:41:35 am »

No, there's a difference between fast and instant. One of the culprits was called out once and I noticed drastic changes in blocking ability. I'm not like bill that accuses everyone that can block of using autoblock.

In all seriousness, auto-chamber is the worst thing I've come across. I worked with a guy who used it...he could actually change the speed and everything :\.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2016, 03:42:36 am »

your point

If left-clicking to download a .txt file containing anti-cheat scripts and then left-clicking on your server's control panel to upload scripts is effort, idk what you're smoking chochlord

I'm not talking about making them from scratch! :P

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2016, 03:44:02 am »

your point

If left-clicking to download a .txt file containing anti-cheat scripts and then left-clicking on your server's control panel to upload scripts is effort, idk what you're smoking chochlord

I'm not talking about making them from scratch! :P

It's more effort than not left-clicking to download a .txt file containing anti-cheat scripts and then not left-clicking on your servers control panel to upload scripts.

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2016, 03:44:52 am »

In all seriousness, auto-chamber is the worst thing I've come across. I worked with a guy who used it...he could actually change the speed and everything :\.

DJ and I witnessed that once on PubDuel lol.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2016, 09:35:53 am »
I actually use autoblock. That's why I'm so shit
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2016, 04:45:03 am »

Man put them bitches on all the servers so I can shit on these bum ass cheatin ass muh fukaz bre

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2016, 05:13:47 am »
Nappy just accused me of auto-block!11!!!1!