Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 151110 times)

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Community List-NACL [New Thread]
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2016, 01:34:07 am »
I consider the 7thRF to be in the same vein as the 12th. The 3 key players you list kind of reinforce that.
in the all time leaders the 3e are listed twice. AsianP and Grim. I Don't understand why a 7thRF Zorkoth/Monty couldnt be there or in the hall of fame as they had a huge impact on the competetive scene as they beat all of the goods regiments including the 3evolt

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2016, 02:11:17 am »
7thRF are SLIGHTLY different. 7thRF had a some key members that didnt continue on to the 12th with Tico, along with being led mostly by Zorkoth and Monty.

Not gonna argue if they deserve another spot though.

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2016, 02:17:10 am »
All I'm saying is if you can justify having AsianP as 91 and Grim as 90 in all time leader even tho they both lead the 3e then the 7th RF (Zorkoth/Monty) Should be at least 90 as they beat the 3e 10-2

even novapoison is down there at 75
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 02:26:57 am by Coconut »

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2016, 03:23:29 am »
I run NW.

99 rating

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2016, 03:46:19 am »
I run NW.

99 rating
I don't think you can run NW. Like there is FSE who created it but they don't really run anything so...
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2016, 03:48:49 am »
I am the greatest.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2016, 03:55:06 am »
I am the greatest.
The greatest at what exactly?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2016, 03:56:18 am »
I honestly think 1erPLG should be on the NA hall of fame regiment list.

Its been a long time, but I believe several other cavalry regiments over time challenged them to 1v1 back in the days when the PLG was still kind of young and after the embarrassing defeats they all ended up disbanding, because it was so one sided.

I'd like to think we made cavalry feared within the NA community to the point rule changes had to be made against us.
What is anti cav?

anyways, it was sad for years the plg could/did charge into the entire enemy team every 3rd map/last round of the lb and kill half(or more. i got 20+ kills a few times doing this) of the enemy team.  The fact that was successful pretty much every time is a sign to both how good the plg was and the enemy team wasn't.(generally PA and rddts) 

for a long time the plg was easily the best na cav around.  tho you also have to consider there was not much competition when it came to cav regiments.  There were a handful at most and some "detachments"(lol) but generally they weren't that good.  Of the 1v1 i seen the plg do back in 2013, only the first one was a challenge.(almost lost the first map.  truth be told, i carried a lot of the plg that day.  plg at that time were still not at their peak and most of the people in the regiment were ok.) that was against the 1stRGJ with their new detachment in feb of 2013 i believe.  all of the other 1v1 i seen or heard about were clear victories.(for 2013 anyways)

the only other reg that was "decent"(keep in mind being decent is basically a tad better than being a noob at cav. for whatever reason, people believe being average as cav makes you really good.  perhaps if you compare it to someone who has never played cav) was hyperlites/cops.  they never did a 1v1 but did face off in events.(cop would assign us the crappier team and including making us brits before they had hussars)  tho they only beat the plg one round(half of the plg was killed by cannons throughout the entire round.  there was no cover so people got picked off one at a time. ) this was April or so of 2013.

anyways i would say their peak was the first half of 2013.  some of their veteran players went inactive or quit later in the year and while in later years they got back to being great, i still don't think they are as good as they were in 2013.  all of the above i have said is from the days i trained/trained with or played at events with the plg.(mainly 2013/2014)   the 1lh came later and down the road(year +?) some plg left and joined them.  idk which one of them would be better now a days?  idk if there is any clear cut best cav regiment anymore. but in 2013 and i would say 2014 plg were best na cav for many of the reasons i listed above. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2016, 03:56:31 am »
I am the greatest.
hes the greatest at being the greatest
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2016, 03:57:57 am »
I honestly think 1erPLG should be on the NA hall of fame regiment list.

Its been a long time, but I believe several other cavalry regiments over time challenged them to 1v1 back in the days when the PLG was still kind of young and after the embarrassing defeats they all ended up disbanding, because it was so one sided.

I'd like to think we made cavalry feared within the NA community to the point rule changes had to be made against us.
What is anti cav?

anyways, it was sad for years the plg could/did charge into the entire enemy team every 3rd map/last round of the lb and kill half(or more. i got 20+ kills a few times doing this) of the enemy team.  The fact that was successful pretty much every time is a sign to both how good the plg was and the enemy team wasn't.(generally PA and rddts) 

for a long time the plg was easily the best na cav around.  tho you also have to consider there was not much competition when it came to cav regiments.  There were a handful at most and some "detachments"(lol) but generally they weren't that good.  Of the 1v1 i seen the plg do back in 2013, only the first one was a challenge.(almost lost the first map.  truth be told, i carried a lot of the plg that day.  plg at that time were still not at their peak and most of the people in the regiment were ok.) that was against the 1stRGJ with their new detachment in feb of 2013 i believe.  all of the other 1v1 i seen or heard about were clear victories.(for 2013 anyways)

the only other reg that was "decent"(keep in mind being decent is basically a tad better than being a noob at cav. for whatever reason, people believe being average as cav makes you really good.  perhaps if you compare it to someone who has never played cav) was hyperlites/cops.  they never did a 1v1 but did face off in events.(cop would assign us the crappier team and including making us brits before they had hussars)  tho they only beat the plg one round(half of the plg was killed by cannons throughout the entire round.  there was no cover so people got picked off one at a time. ) this was April or so of 2013.

anyways i would say their peak was the first half of 2013.  some of their veteran players went inactive or quit later in the year and while in later years they got back to being great, i still don't think they are as good as they were in 2013.  all of the above i have said is from the days i trained/trained with or played at events with the plg.(mainly 2013/2014)   the 1lh came later and down the road(year +?) some plg left and joined them.  idk which one of them would be better now a days?  idk if there is any clear cut best cav regiment anymore. but in 2013 and i would say 2014 plg were best na cav for many of the reasons i listed above.
Not gonna lie, I think that is the first time someone has said that we were actually halfway decent.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2016, 04:02:37 am »

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2016, 04:04:00 am »
I am the greatest.
fookin yur mum m8  ;)
I dunno about that fam. She's had quite the selection and I've heard that you're not exactly the most gifted.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2016, 04:07:37 am »
I am the greatest.
fookin yur mum m8  ;)
I dunno about that fam. She's had quite the selection and I've heard that you're not exactly the most gifted.
:( she lied to me?

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 23, 2016, 04:08:40 am »
I am the greatest.
fookin yur mum m8  ;)
:( she lied to me?
She has to make money somehow.

Offline Platypus

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: polarbear
« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2016, 04:24:40 am »
Spoiler
I would replace the 75th with the 7thRF. Their record was 37-1, with their only loss to the 1stFKI when we had a stacked roster, they even beat us so their total record with us was 1-1.

Record: 38-1
Rounds: 243-32

4-6 loss against 1stFKI
8-5 Victory against 1stfKI
12-11 rounds total in both 1v1s

7v5 Victory against 38e

6-0 victory against 63e

10-2 victory against 3eVolt

6-1 victory against 44th

For the 3 notable members I would put Zorkoth, Monty and Colonys22

http://nwcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/7thRF

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2022.0
[close]
Im listed on rf roster as ice instead of ice cream
im triggered ice is gay without the cream and that roster gave me nostalgia players like knight I miss playing with, really good melee roster when qf and 7y merged to make that reg
ice was a different dude
wat i dont remember a guy named ice if you mean ice cream i was ice cream but if there really was a guy named ice then where im at m9

and ya i dont consider 7thRF 12th some of the 7thRF didnt even join the 12th when it created
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 04:26:59 am by Platypus »
2nd at 1st NA Groupfighting Tournament hosted by Hekko (JapaneseEmpire) | 3rd at 2v2 NA Tournament (e-LEMON-ators) | 1st at 2nd NA Groupfighting Tournament (Team GG) | 1st at 3v3 NA Tournament (Nr21)