Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 150092 times)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]
« Reply #480 on: June 27, 2016, 07:28:04 am »
1. 45e
2. 71st
3. 5th/75th or 58e
4. 5th/75th or 58e
5. 41st
6. USMC
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 27, 2016, 07:31:36 am »
Well fml. I didn't know PSG disbanded and didn't know about the 58e 1v1's. Welp. I am done with attempting to make a list while I haven't even been on my computer for 2 weeks xD.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 27, 2016, 07:33:24 am »
Alexander's list for the most part is good, but I would say 71st #1 and 41st you can't rank, because their line up is on par with 71st so we will have to wait and see.
Good line up is inequal to good regiment.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 27, 2016, 07:52:34 am »
Alexander's list for the most part is good, but I would say 71st #1 and 41st you can't rank, because their line up is on par with 71st so we will have to wait and see.
Good line up is inequal to good regiment.
Agreed. I would honestly say that the 71st has more of a consistent and solid lineup than the 45e, but the 45e beat the 71st in the last two 1v1's 8-2 and then 7-3.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #484 on: June 27, 2016, 08:43:32 am »
We can only win if ghost shows up
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #485 on: June 27, 2016, 10:31:58 am »
We can only win if ghost shows up
^ and that 8-2 killer was like 2-3 months ago i think

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #486 on: June 27, 2016, 11:05:21 am »
Can I not be only one point higher then nico, like we have been fighting all the "top tier" regiments for years and putting up a good fight 90% of the time, we literally the same roster. just my thoughts

#no_offensetomyboynico

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #487 on: June 27, 2016, 03:13:24 pm »
I don't get the beef with Apoc and 92nd, Apoc was literally inactive for like 2 years
He has the 92nd that lasted a year from 2014 to 2015 mixed up with the one that was active from like

January 2016 to May 2016. only 4 months, still more than HMS tho kek

just because littlefield lead both doesnt make them the same, the entire NCO staff was different and all of the melee ability was gone. We had like 5 people that were in littlefields RO2 clan that were very new to melee in general, hard to win linebattles. Looking back losing to the 45e isn't so bad seeing as the 3evolt also had trouble with them and the 45e, 71st, 58e and 41st are probally the best in NA right now as well as whatever remains of the PSG

First of all, I was referring to what audiate was saying about their "peak" at late 2014 and early 2015. Its not mine to argue when the 92nd's peak was, my only point is literally nobody cares cause they werent relevant.

92nd's height, which I'm mostly talking about, was late 2014/early 2015. Yes, it was just before your time in the competitive scene, the 92nd you know was a shell of its former self. :'(

^ like, I dont have my timelines confused, you guys do apparently. Make up your own damn minds when you were actually relevant, even though I know its hard to tell. I can guarantee you guys had 0 dominance during your "peak" late 2014/2015 as audiate says. In 2016 though, I can also say you guys got demolished in league 2. When were you good? You tell me.

SECOND of all, gratz, you got my regiment named after a ship beat in longetivity. Damn dud. Still doesnt make 4 months that impressive, especially when that 4 months of "strength" comes down to 0 months of dominance. In the end the only difference between the HMS and 92nd is one is deluded into thinking they were relevant and hall of fame worthy.

THIRD of all, since this whole conversation started with talking about if littlefield should be on the list for leaders, the fact that he led an even LESS relevant regiment is worth talking about.

I don't get the beef with Apoc and 92nd, Apoc was literally inactive for like 2 years

I mean, when you guys are done being silly, ill stop laying into you with the facts.

Apoc's just got his timelines mixed up and is talking out his cock. ;)

Nice meme friend. Sorry I used your timeline of when you guys were relevant.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:18:44 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #488 on: June 27, 2016, 03:21:39 pm »

41st and 71st have a 1v1 soon
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #489 on: June 27, 2016, 03:38:25 pm »
1v1ed 92nd once

zeth, redwall, and multiple other people were there that bandwagon.

and the shitty 5th only lost 6-4

you werent that good.

You forget the NANWL match in 2014/2015 where you were too afraid to get in close so we ended up sitting there for several minutes doing nothing. We won 6-4 without some of our best players, and that was still early in the time of 92nd's best success, and it was the time of the 5th's highest. Don't kid yourself, you still lost, it's sad you're still butthurt in 2016, and it's really sad you still have that shitty 12 year old attitude about everything. :)

@Apoc and Alex and whoever

The argument I'm putting out there is that at the height of the 92nd in 2014/2015, which was absolutely when we were doing our best, we were beating out every single competitive NA regiment that dared to actually play against us. Many instances, it even came down to us not caring about end results (like subbing out our best players against the 63e after we got 6-0), which in my humble opinion adds to the 92nd's legacy; the 92nd were winners and they didn't need to boast to prove that.

Literally the only reason the 92nd isn't remembered is because instead of sticking around in a game we were all bored of for another several weeks just to get that title of "best NA haha memes xD", we disbanded when we managed to beat every NA regiment who would be a real challenge against us, and those who didn't want to challenge us/backed out *cough* 71st *cough* have no argument to make. When we reformed several months ago, we did it for one reason: people were trying to take the 92nd name who flat out did not deserve it, EU or NA, and various members wanted it to reform for whichever reasons. We helped 92nd become a legacy in North America, on top of its prestigious history in Europe, and for that reason I wholeheartedly believe that 92nd deserves credit on this thread. I'm sorry you guys want to ignore the 92nd to bolster your own successes in this game, but I will believe and argue until the day I die that the 92nd at its greatest height would have beaten out 99% of all NA regiments in the history of NW, with the two true exclusions that I can make being the 12th and 9y, if we matched up the best players of each against each other (given, 92nd had way more spare players over both regiments, each of them with pretty considerable skill level, and our biggest advantage was our incredible teamwork/groupfighting/teamfighting abilities, not individual skill, though our CO's and Grens were damned skilled). 3eVolt would be close, and having joined them briefly I hold a lot of respect towards them, but I truthfully don't see them beating the height of the 92nd at their own height. Having played briefly in the Nr24 before it unfortunately disbanded (fortunately for some EU players, for the same reason 92nd's first disbandment would have been fortunate for some NA), I would argue that the 92nd was the Nr24 of NA, though that would probably rustle some feathers.

P.S. At the time of 92nd's success in NA, at least the most of it (the stuff that I experienced), the EU portion had already been disbanded. However, there was never any reform, we were the direct continuation from the original group. Just wanted to clear that up.

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
  • FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THE GEDI ARE EVIL!!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cuck_
« Reply #490 on: June 27, 2016, 03:42:37 pm »
I would argue that the 92nd was the Nr24 of NA, though that would probably rustle some feathers.
12th is a Nr.24 clone
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:45:13 pm by Jarl Ballin Swag »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 27, 2016, 03:50:31 pm »
God you Americans are funny to watch.

Also I agree with Ritz on that, many Nr.24 players even played for 12th. Most notably Nano and Lamehorse. More but I was 3eVolt at the time and didn't really care
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #492 on: June 27, 2016, 03:55:45 pm »
1v1ed 92nd once

zeth, redwall, and multiple other people were there that bandwagon.

and the shitty 5th only lost 6-4

you werent that good.

You forget the NANWL match in 2014/2015 where you were too afraid to get in close so we ended up sitting there for several minutes doing nothing. We won 6-4 without some of our best players, and that was still early in the time of 92nd's best success, and it was the time of the 5th's highest. Don't kid yourself, you still lost, it's sad you're still butthurt in 2016, and it's really sad you still have that shitty 12 year old attitude about everything. :)

@Apoc and Alex and whoever

The argument I'm putting out there is that at the height of the 92nd in 2014/2015, which was absolutely when we were doing our best, we were beating out every single competitive NA regiment that dared to actually play against us. Many instances, it even came down to us not caring about end results (like subbing out our best players against the 63e after we got 6-0), which in my humble opinion adds to the 92nd's legacy; the 92nd were winners and they didn't need to boast to prove that.

Literally the only reason the 92nd isn't remembered is because instead of sticking around in a game we were all bored of for another several weeks just to get that title of "best NA haha memes xD", we disbanded when we managed to beat every NA regiment who would be a real challenge against us, and those who didn't want to challenge us/backed out *cough* 71st *cough* have no argument to make. When we reformed several months ago, we did it for one reason: people were trying to take the 92nd name who flat out did not deserve it, EU or NA, and various members wanted it to reform for whichever reasons. We helped 92nd become a legacy in North America, on top of its prestigious history in Europe, and for that reason I wholeheartedly believe that 92nd deserves credit on this thread. I'm sorry you guys want to ignore the 92nd to bolster your own successes in this game, but I will believe and argue until the day I die that the 92nd at its greatest height would have beaten out 99% of all NA regiments in the history of NW, with the two true exclusions that I can make being the 12th and 9y, if we matched up the best players of each against each other (given, 92nd had way more spare players over both regiments, each of them with pretty considerable skill level, and our biggest advantage was our incredible teamwork/groupfighting/teamfighting abilities, not individual skill, though our CO's and Grens were damned skilled). 3eVolt would be close, and having joined them briefly I hold a lot of respect towards them, but I truthfully don't see them beating the height of the 92nd at their own height. Having played briefly in the Nr24 before it unfortunately disbanded (fortunately for some EU players, for the same reason 92nd's first disbandment would have been fortunate for some NA), I would argue that the 92nd was the Nr24 of NA, though that would probably rustle some feathers.

P.S. At the time of 92nd's success in NA, at least the most of it (the stuff that I experienced), the EU portion had already been disbanded. However, there was never any reform, we were the direct continuation from the original group. Just wanted to clear that up.

So basically all I got from that is:

"We beat 63e once (without much context given, didnt say if karth was leading or which detachment of the 63e it was), therefore we are best NA and could beat 99% of all regiments that arent 9y or
12th"

Im sorry but beating the 63e once and getting 4th in league 2 dont really justify asking to put the regiment/leader into the hall of fame. Even the 75th who actually won the TNWL are having their spot in the hall of fame debated.

About that "92nd legacy", i dont think it really ever became a "legacy" on NA. Not sure about EU though. Im not a 92nd historian, but im pretty sure when the only evidence of a "92nd legacy" is 3 ex-92nd members arguing that they were relevant. Compare that to the 3e, 63e, 12th, 9y, or even the 5th. These are regiments that people will recognize and respect, regardless of their association to it. You didnt have to be in the 12th to know just how they had mastered every single aspect of the game, you didnt have to be in the 9y to know their raw power in melee, you didnt have to be in the 3e to know how competitive and talented they were. That is a legacy. The fact that the 92nd has to argue that they were ever relevant is proof in itself that they never were.

God you Americans are funny to watch.

Also I agree with Ritz on that, many Nr.24 players even played for 12th. Most notably Nano and Lamehorse. More but I was 3eVolt at the time and didn't really care

don't you have a recession to care about?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:58:52 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 27, 2016, 03:57:14 pm »
So funny with your jokes like there is anything I can do about it ::)

I voted out for reasons that are still valid ::)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
« Reply #494 on: June 27, 2016, 03:58:10 pm »
I'ma have to roll with AP0C on this one TBH, I don't really remember the 92nd doing anything that makes them super spooky scary.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.