Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 150122 times)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]
« Reply #315 on: June 25, 2016, 07:53:49 am »
KnightOfStJohn should be kept at 78
Praetorian too high
Zen too high (wtf?)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #316 on: June 25, 2016, 08:50:45 am »
Praetorian too high
Zen too high (wtf?)

I mean John was a pretty good Leader he did Win NWL but i could move him down to a 83 maybe but he deserves to be over 80 or at least 80. The Reason Prae is that high is because he did Beat ody 3 or 4 times and tied the 5th that Season of NWL. About Zen he did lead 1v1s for Last 2 NWL seasons for 63e (Unless I'm wrong) so he could be taken off or moved down. I Could Move Nico down to 75 Probably.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:38:11 am by NickCole »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 25, 2016, 09:02:30 am »
Edited: Moved Nico Down to 75, John Moved down to 82, and Zen Moved down to 79
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:07:43 am by NickCole »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #318 on: June 25, 2016, 09:14:19 am »
Praetorian too high
Zen too high (wtf?)

I mean John was a pretty good Leader he did Win NWL but i could move him down to a 83 maybe but he deserves to be over 80 or at least 80. The Reason Prae is that high is because he did Beat ody 3 or 4 times and tied the 5th that Season of NWL. About Zen he did lead 1v1s for Last 2 NWL seasons for 63e (Unless I'm wrong) so he could be taken off or moved down. BabyJ  45e is the best reg NA until 58e or 41st 1v1 them and Nappy and DJ has done a great job leading 45e during 1v1s. I Could Move Nico down to 75 Probably. Lurvy Why should Law get moved up higher?
45e have been best reg for like a day. Think you might wanna slow down a little bit

And law should be atleast above/same rank as ody.

And I can see knightofsaintjohn being like 80-81. Anything higher might be a bit too generous
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:18:23 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 25, 2016, 09:18:02 am »
His achievements??? He should be right there with CheeseyPants at tbh. Grimsight had his reasons for bumping him down, more so do with personal feelings than anything really.
Won a NWL season where only 5 regiments was left, the 1v1 vs 63e 58e had mercs (Any thought both sides had people that joined both regiments week or couple of days before the 1v1) and 58e WOn the NWPC (Which the best reg in it besides the 58e was the 8th) Okay Nice Achievements. If Law can win TNWL he proves that he should be higher
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:19:43 am by NickCole »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 25, 2016, 09:21:06 am »
His achievements??? He should be right there with CheeseyPants at tbh. Grimsight had his reasons for bumping him down, more so do with personal feelings than anything really.
Won a NWL season where only 5 regiments was left, the 1v1 vs 63e 58e had mercs (Any thought both sides had people that joined both regiments week or couple of days before the 1v1) and 58e WOn the NWPC (Which the best reg in it besides the 58e was the 8th) Okay Nice Achievements.
58e didn't have mercs. I was in the reg at the time so I think I would know. And they did manage to beat a 63e that had the best 71st members in it. They managed to beat the 71st and some other good regiments

He also led the IV infantry line and HMS most of the time. IV was a cav regiment turned into an actual contender. HMS was just troll
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:22:59 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 25, 2016, 09:23:04 am »
Won a NWL season where only 5 regiments was left, the 1v1 vs 63e 58e had mercs (Any thought both sides had people that joined both regiments week or couple of days before the 1v1) and 58e WOn the NWPC (Which the best reg in it besides the 58e was the 8th) Okay Nice Achievements.
58e didn't have mercs. I was in the reg at the time so I think I would know. And they did manage to beat a 63e that had the best 71st members in it. He also led the IV infantry line and HMS most of the time
Okay IV ended up failing to be in the finals and HMS lasted like month or 2. Where do you think nappy and DJ should be at then?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 25, 2016, 09:24:36 am »
What has nappy won? Or what about ody?

Didn't the 45e just come in 3rd place in league 2 of NWL?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:26:10 am by BabyJesus »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 25, 2016, 09:27:01 am »
Ody regiments has always been top league and 45e has been top league 2 and honestly they are top tier now. 45e has beaten the 3eVolt three times and 71st twice recently.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:29:30 am by NickCole »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 25, 2016, 09:29:11 am »
Ody regiments has always been Top League Regiments and 45e has been Top League 2 and honestly they are Top Tier Now.
and 58e has always been a top tier regiment, and even held the top spot for a season of NWL.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 25, 2016, 09:32:26 am »
Ody regiments has always been Top League Regiments and 45e has been Top League 2 and honestly they are Top Tier Now.
and 58e has always been a top tier regiment, and even held the top spot for a season of NWL.
If you want to base this mainly on achievement most of these leaders shouldn't even be on it like Stox, Millander, Mack/Darth.

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #326 on: June 25, 2016, 09:33:09 am »

Lawbringer mostly got his meleers from Waste and was basically given them so l0l

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 25, 2016, 09:36:43 am »
Ody regiments has always been top league and 45e has been top league 2 and honestly they are top tier now. 45e has beaten the 3eVolt three times and 71st twice recently.
like I said they have been the best regiment for a day (simply because the Nr21/98th disbanded). They aren't even the for sure best NA.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 25, 2016, 09:40:41 am »
like I said they have been the best regiment for a day (simply because the Nr21/98th disbanded). They aren't even the for sure best NA.
Okay yeh they are best NA for now because 98th disbanded but why shouldn't they be 82? What rating would you give them?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 25, 2016, 09:40:50 am »
If you want to base this mainly on achievement most of these leaders shouldn't even be on it like Stox, Millander, Mack/Darth.
heres the criteria:
Tournament/League Placement
Official 1v1 Victories
Quality of 1v1 Opponents
Level of dominance
Longevity of dominance
Level of innovation in tactics
Ability to dominate without relying too heavily expert meleers

Tournament placing : 3rd place league 2 NWL
Level of dominance: pretty low
Length of dominance: 1 day
Innovation of tactics: none because their not grimsight