Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 150105 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Community List-NACL [New Thread]
« Reply #255 on: June 24, 2016, 07:46:45 am »
1v1 vs 45e tomrrow? r dey gud?
no not really. Their pretty trash
Better than the 71st fam
never said the 71st wernt trash
Fam I never said they were trash, they are garbage. So it's really just 45e>71st. So that means that the 45e are infinitely better than garbage.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
  • FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THE GEDI ARE EVIL!!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cuck_
« Reply #256 on: June 24, 2016, 08:26:31 am »
If you guys have that meeting, remove me from the current list.
I play nw like once a month.

Thanks.
Same, and the 15 fps life is not a good one

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #257 on: June 24, 2016, 01:10:03 pm »
I am gonna stream 5th/75th vs 45e at 8 EST @ https://www.twitch.tv/flaashcs
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #258 on: June 24, 2016, 02:23:02 pm »
http://www.strawpoll.me/10572738

this strawpoll is just a way for the patriarchy to manipulate my vote into saying the trash kid that is maple is best NA

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 24, 2016, 03:44:03 pm »
can we have a list of all time best and current best trolls NA

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 24, 2016, 03:44:55 pm »
can we have a list of all time best and current best trolls NA
Chantakey #1

75th finally winning
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 24, 2016, 07:35:47 pm »
[/email]
Ritz407 should be on the all time melee list.
LOL
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 24, 2016, 08:27:58 pm »
I did the same thing that Maple and Kovy did which was to make a list of the people ive found hard to beat over the years. So keep in mind your list will look totally different than mine.

1. Jackie-The one person that has shut down every single part of my game, technical genius and makes adjustments.
2. Puppytron-Taught me chambering when i was a wee little boy. We know each other extremely well which makes it hard to kill each other.
3. Emo-Like Puppytron, we know each other well and have known each other for 4 years. His spazzy feints makes fights enjoyable and our styles match up to make action packed fights.
4. Maple-Chambers galore, great footwork and humble in Victory and in Defeat. We have great fights no matter what, he presses the action and is a Gem to fight.
5. Godfreid-Impeccable defense. Haven't fought him much but the times we have dueled he has given me serious problem. Very unique and great at block chambers.
6. Mang-Our ft7 was close as shit, and just had that style that I couldn't really counter effectively. Used to kick my ass on a daily basis.
7. Tammo-I just cant re chamber this guy, no matter what i do he will not let me re chamber him. Thinks on the fly which is also a great attribute.
8. DjOverjoy-Awkward holds and and confusing feints. We always go back an forth all the time.
9. Rogelio-Slow style that I just don't have the patience to fight. He just waits for people to get impatient and fuck up. Smart style but not a fun one to fight.
10. Kovy- Unique style that is tricky for me to beat sometimes. It requires me to be on my A game and play smart and relaxed.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #263 on: June 24, 2016, 08:39:40 pm »
If you guys have that meeting, remove me from the current list.
I play nw like once a month.

Thanks.
Same, and the 15 fps life is not a good one

Native brothers.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2016, 08:39:57 pm »
I did the same thing that Maple and Kovy did which was to make a list of the people ive found hard to beat over the years. So keep in mind your list will look totally different than mine.

1. Jackie-The one person that has shut down every single part of my game, technical genius and makes adjustments.
2. Puppytron-Taught me chambering when i was a wee little boy. We know each other extremely well which makes it hard to kill each other.
3. Emo-Like Puppytron, we know each other well and have known each other for 4 years. His spazzy feints makes fights enjoyable and our styles match up to make action packed fights.
4. Maple-Chambers galore, great footwork and humble in Victory and in Defeat. We have great fights no matter what, he presses the action and is a Gem to fight.
5. Godfreid-Impeccable defense. Haven't fought him much but the times we have dueled he has given me serious problem. Very unique and great at block chambers.
6. Mang-Our ft7 was close as shit, and just had that style that I couldn't really counter effectively. Used to kick my ass on a daily basis.
7. Tammo-I just cant re chamber this guy, no matter what i do he will not let me re chamber him. Thinks on the fly which is also a great attribute.
8. DjOverjoy-Awkward holds and and confusing feints. We always go back an forth all the time.
9. Rogelio-Slow style that I just don't have the patience to fight. He just waits for people to get impatient and fuck up. Smart style but not a fun one to fight.
10. Kovy- Unique style that is tricky for me to beat sometimes. It requires me to be on my A game and play smart and relaxed.

Nice list!

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #265 on: June 24, 2016, 09:17:11 pm »

+1

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #266 on: June 24, 2016, 09:17:37 pm »
All I'm saying is if you can justify having AsianP as 91 and Grim as 90 in all time leader even tho they both lead the 3e then the 7th RF (Zorkoth/Monty) Should be at least 90 as they beat the 3e 10-2

even novapoison is down there at 75
|
Zorkoth and Monty both individually had a huge impact on NA, Zorkoth lead the 7y for a long time and Monty was a Double Major with Tico ( same ranks) for a while as well. He also lead the second 1stFKI after the 12th disbanded and before he joined 3eVolt.

Together under the 7thRF they smashed all of the NA regiments including the 3eVolt and they deserve a spot among the list as leaders.
They smashed all the NA regiments because they were still the 12th just under a new name. Look at the 7thRF roster. It's entirely 12th guys. Sure Zork and Monty should be on the leader list but bear in mind the kind of meleers they got to work with from the start...
Shame on us for training up the best meleers in the community.

Did I ever blame you for having good meleers? What I'm saying is because the 7thRF had such a stacked lineup; your guys preferred leadership method was take one volley and charge.  You would always win the melee. Was it Zorkoths and Montys impressive leadership that gave you that melee ability in your 2 month reg life?? Should the 9y leaders be given 100s because they could win 99% of their 1v1s by charging from spawn???

Also Squirts, you fucking idiot, everything you say makes me want to off myself. The difference between Tico and the rest is he is the one that formed and lead the 2ndQF and 12th to be the best regiment in the game, it was under HIS command that they trained all those players and got so dominant. Cumulatively hes lead for at least 2 years during his regiments have always been top 3, majority of which being #1 - because of HIS leadership in bringing together that group of players. Meanwhile the 7thRF didn't last two fucking months and started with the completely stacked and already competitively developed lineup from the 2ndQF

Is it really that impressive of a leader when he forms a regiment, instantly has the most stacked lineup in the game, takes one volley and charges in every single 1v1, mop the floor with shitters 99% of the time and go undefeated? Is that an example of leadership skill or his regiments skill???
7thRF lasted 3 months and its not just the 7thRF. Monty+Zorkoth lead in 1v1s all the time in the 12th. And the 7y lasted for like 9+ months as well in the super early days of NW and even back then when 2ndQF was separate the 7y maintained a high level of 1v1 dominance and melee skill.

All im saying is
Zorkoth lead 7y, 7thRF and lead in 1v1s in the 12th. You can ask anyone in the 12th he lead slightly worse than Breaches but sometimes he lead even better.

Monty was 2nd in command of 7thRF and was 2nd in command of the 12th for a while. He also lead just as good as Tico when they were both Double Majors.

Kinda dissapointed that they're not on the ALL TIME LEADERS list especially Zork as lead lead a top 5 regiment for at least a year total.

Even (HMS) AP0CALYPS3 is on the list when how long did that regiment last? 2 months?

..Anyways the list isn't yours grimsight anymore, if you were so vocal about this you shouldn't have given it up.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 24, 2016, 09:20:54 pm »
Squirts, you fucking idiot, everything you say makes me want to off myself.

Everything I say makes you want to off yourself?? Damn... I should talk more.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 09:36:03 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #268 on: June 24, 2016, 09:23:20 pm »
Who are you talking about????

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #269 on: June 24, 2016, 09:25:47 pm »
Who are you talking about????
He's talking to himself
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.