Author Topic: Royal Sicilian Rangers [DISBANDED]  (Read 91036 times)

Offline Greasy_Greg

• First Sergeant
  • Ex-Captain of the RSR, current Captain of the 16th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Royal Sicilian Rangers (EU Recruiting)
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2016, 05:51:48 pm »
Day 5 in Greg's basement

It's so hard to concentrate, but I must try. I haven't eaten yet since I got here. Greg promised food after i "bump his thread". I try to make the hunger stop by filling up my stomach with as much water as i can drink from the greasy sink. Everything is dirty, dark and damp in here. First I didn't want to drink the water. The smell is not right but i'm past caring now. The sounds from above sound strangely familiar, but not loud enough to hear properly. Sometimes, when my need to sleep is even more overwhelming than the hunger I awaken to the sound, and feel paralyzed with fear. I must get out. I must. Help me. please

Classic banter!!!!!!!

Offline Minsk

• Corporal
  • Who knows.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2016, 02:41:24 pm »
Bump

Offline Archibald_Blikskater

• Private
  • Skipper of breakfasts, clicker of buttons.
    • View Profile
    • Don't click random links on the internet kids.
  • Nick: Archibald
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2016, 01:18:32 am »
Day 7 in Greg's basement

I feel better now that Greg is giving me food but am still weak. When I got the first meal I didn't care what it was and ate it all without noticing anything strange. I was so hungry. Today however, I'm more cautious. The brownish clumps of edible goo seem like some kind of dogfood, but I have this weird feeling it isn't. I can't find the right words to describe the look, taste or smell of the substance, but it's strangely... greasy. Not just a regular type of greasy but something more, as if it were the very essence of greasiness itself. I probably sounds mad. Maybe I am going mad. I think I am.

The hunger no longer keeps me awake at night for now, but something else is. I could swear the sounds from above keep getting louder and I dare not sleep. When I finally collapse into sleep, I wake up almost instantly from my nightmares and there is only the sound. That terrible sound. I awaken only to find myself in yet another nightmare, the one that my life has become.

Offline Greasy_Greg

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2016, 02:04:06 am »
Day 7 in Greg's basement

I feel better now that Greg is giving me food but am still weak. When I got the first meal I didn't care what it was and ate it all without noticing anything strange. I was so hungry. Today however, I'm more cautious. The brownish clumps of edible goo seem like some kind of dogfood, but I have this weird feeling it isn't. I can't find the right words to describe the look, taste or smell of the substance, but it's strangely... greasy. Not just a regular type of greasy but something more, as if it were the very essence of greasiness itself. I probably sounds mad. Maybe I am going mad. I think I am.

The hunger no longer keeps me awake at night for now, but something else is. I could swear the sounds from above keep getting louder and I dare not sleep. When I finally collapse into sleep, I wake up almost instantly from my nightmares and there is only the sound. That terrible sound. I awaken only to find myself in yet another nightmare, the one that my life has become.

Such an imagination on this one :')

Offline Greasy_Greg

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2016, 11:05:44 pm »
bump

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2016, 04:52:34 am »

Offline Minsk

• Corporal
  • Who knows.
    • View Profile

Offline Greasy_Greg

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2016, 07:18:52 pm »

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2016, 10:56:20 pm »

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2016, 01:17:20 am »
Day 10 in Greg's basement

The things I have seen can't be unseen. What I have heard can't be unheard. I should never have tried to escape. Never. I can barely type, hours must have passed, maybe days but I am still shaking uncontrollably. When I discovered Greg forgot to lock the heavy door leading to... to... that place... Oh god why did I have to go in there? I tried blocking it all out, but the memories keep coming back. Please, if there is anyone out there who actually reads regimental FSE threads, help me out of this place. I beg you. If only I could make you understand the horrors I have witnessed but i have no time. i can hear him coming back. i want to hide but know i cant. help me geathnrham'lijomk,l;.'/lmk;,/

Offline Greasy_Greg

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2016, 02:02:36 pm »

The things I have seen can't be unseen. What I have heard can't be unheard. I should never have tried to escape. Never. I can barely type, hours must have passed, maybe days but I am still shaking uncontrollably. When I discovered Greg forgot to lock the heavy door leading to... to... that place... Oh god why did I have to go in there? I tried blocking it all out, but the memories keep coming back. Please, if there is anyone out there who actually reads regimental FSE threads, help me out of this place. I beg you. If only I could make you understand the horrors I have witnessed but i have no time. i can hear him coming back. i want to hide but know i cant. help me geathnrham'lijomk,l;.'/lmk;,/

This guy's a riot!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Aneu

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr42_Hptm_Aneu
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2016, 03:09:16 am »

classic banter!!!

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2016, 04:37:59 pm »
Day 12 in Greg's basement

Greg chained me to the wall after my escape attempt. I completely lost it for a while, I was mad with fear. It still terrifies me when I recall all I witnessed during my escape attempt, and I still can't stop thinking about it, no matter how hard I try. But I must tell what happened. If there is anyone else besides Greg reading this thread, I must let them know what is going on here. It may be my only hope.

After I realized Greg forgot to lock the door, it took all of my courage to open it. The sounds from... lets just call it the room, were always the loudest near the door, though I still couldn't hear it clearly. I should have never openend that door. It would have been better not to know. Immediately when I opened that accursed door and started climbing the greasy steps that lay behind it, the sound engulfed me. A screeching, hellish sound so vile, so horrendous, painful even, as if it came straight from hell. There are no words in any language that could describe just how soulchrusingly awful it was. Barely able to get to the next door on the top of the stairs, I collapsed in front of it and lay there whimpering with my hands pressed against my ears as hard as I could. After a while I realized that there was some kind of melody in the sound, a demonic, twisted, evil melody that made me wish I would die on the spot, just to make it stop. Mustering all the strenght I had still left in me, I managed to get on my knees. With all my willpower I had left I lifted my hands off my ears, they were smeared with blood and I realized I was bleeding from my ears. Then I pushed the door open and fell through.

What happened then, what I saw then I don't even comprehend fully my self. I only remember a few images, but most of all I remember the sheer terror I felt. I was overwhelmed with dread, fear and panic on a level I had never experienced before. I found myself in a room lit by a single flickering light bulb and dozens of burning candles, forming some kind of pattern on the floor. They all ilumminated the most disturbing scene I've ever seen in my life. In the middle of the floor, attached to some kind of machine through tubes and wires lay a body. It's lifeless face stared at me with its dead, bulging, bloodshot eyes. The face was hideously mishapen, swollen in some parts, some skin looked like it was burned. And yet I recognized the face immediately. Aside from all it's deformity it was unmistakably my own.

Further back in the room I could only just make out one or two other corpses, locked behind glass, pressed against it as if trying to escape. All of them with twisted, deformed faces locked in expressions of pain and terror. All of them dead. All of them looking like me. And Greg was there the whole time, his attention focused on the machine with a mad, frantic look in his eyes. In the darkness of the basement I couldn't have seen just how tired and crazy he looked. He was singing in a shrill, almost desparate way. Finally I recognized the sound, which seemed to come from everywhere, and I realized that Greg was singing along with it. "TAAAAAAKEE OOOON MEEEEEE" he sang, "IIIILL BEEE GOOOOONEEE". Suddenly he turned and looked at me. He came storming towards me screaming, "No!" over and over again. I have never seen such rage in a person before. "You are not supposed to be here!", Greg screamed, getting closer and closer towards me. "You are not ready yet!".

Then it all became too much. I must have fainted. The next thing I remember is being chained in the basement, next to the door. I tried crawling away from it as far as the chain around my ankle would let me. Even then I tried to get further away in such a blind panic, that I didn't even notice I sprained my ankle in the process. Eventually I got in such a state of shock that I could only curl up,
shaking and unable to stop. All I could do was lie there with my eyes wideopen, terrified. Unable to sleep and unable to make sense of it all, my mind kept going back to that room. I fear for my life more than ever before. What is going to happen to me?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 04:40:48 pm by Archibald_Blikskater »

Offline Greasy_Greg

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2016, 04:59:22 pm »
Day 12 in Greg's basement

Greg chained me to the wall after my escape attempt. I completely lost it for a while, I was mad with fear. It still terrifies me when I recall all I witnessed during my escape attempt, and I still can't stop thinking about it, no matter how hard I try. But I must tell what happened. If there is anyone else besides Greg reading this thread, I must let them know what is going on here. It may be my only hope.

After I realized Greg forgot to lock the door, it took all of my courage to open it. The sounds from... lets just call it the room, were always the loudest near the door, though I still couldn't hear it clearly. I should have never openend that door. It would have been better not to know. Immediately when I opened that accursed door and started climbing the greasy steps that lay behind it, the sound engulfed me. A screeching, hellish sound so vile, so horrendous, painful even, as if it came straight from hell. There are no words in any language that could describe just how soulchrusingly awful it was. Barely able to get to the next door on the top of the stairs, I collapsed in front of it and lay there whimpering with my hands pressed against my ears as hard as I could. After a while I realized that there was some kind of melody in the sound, a demonic, twisted, evil melody that made me wish I would die on the spot, just to make it stop. Mustering all the strenght I had still left in me, I managed to get on my knees. With all my willpower I had left I lifted my hands off my ears, they were smeared with blood and I realized I was bleeding from my ears. Then I pushed the door open and fell through.

What happened then, what I saw then I don't even comprehend fully my self. I only remember a few images, but most of all I remember the sheer terror I felt. I was overwhelmed with dread, fear and panic on a level I had never experienced before. I found myself in a room lit by a single flickering light bulb and dozens of burning candles, forming some kind of pattern on the floor. They all ilumminated the most disturbing scene I've ever seen in my life. In the middle of the floor, attached to some kind of machine through tubes and wires lay a body. It's lifeless face stared at me with its dead, bulging, bloodshot eyes. The face was hideously mishapen, swollen in some parts, some skin looked like it was burned. And yet I recognized the face immediately. Aside from all it's deformity it was unmistakably my own.

Further back in the room I could only just make out one or two other corpses, locked behind glass, pressed against it as if trying to escape. All of them with twisted, deformed faces locked in expressions of pain and terror. All of them dead. All of them looking like me. And Greg was there the whole time, his attention focused on the machine with a mad, frantic look in his eyes. In the darkness of the basement I couldn't have seen just how tired and crazy he looked. He was singing in a shrill, almost desparate way. Finally I recognized the sound, which seemed to come from everywhere, and I realized that Greg was singing along with it. "TAAAAAAKEE OOOON MEEEEEE" he sang, "IIIILL BEEE GOOOOONEEE". Suddenly he turned and looked at me. He came storming towards me screaming, "No!" over and over again. I have never seen such rage in a person before. "You are not supposed to be here!", Greg screamed, getting closer and closer towards me. "You are not ready yet!".

Then it all became too much. I must have fainted. The next thing I remember is being chained in the basement, next to the door. I tried crawling away from it as far as the chain around my ankle would let me. Even then I tried to get further away in such a blind panic, that I didn't even notice I sprained my ankle in the process. Eventually I got in such a state of shock that I could only curl up,
shaking and unable to stop. All I could do was lie there with my eyes wideopen, terrified. Unable to sleep and unable to make sense of it all, my mind kept going back to that room. I fear for my life more than ever before. What is going to happen to me?

There's no stopping the banter on this guy!!!!

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2016, 06:56:58 pm »
Bump
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild